Michelle and Jackie Similar?

Nice dodge there, "classy" "lady". :D

I am a classy lady. And when I will become a FLOTUS you will be able to sharpen your teeth on my pictures. Until then - STFU and enjoy our mocking of your ugly idol :D

I don't think you're classy at all saying all of this crappy stuff about the First Family. The opposite is true. I get that you guys are unhappy with your own lot in life but it's really getting pathetic on your part.

Jackie has nothing on this family and to be sure, she would LOVE them. So would her husband.

Excellent post. If one thinks Mrs. Kennedy is so classy, then why not try to emulate her instead of acting like someone she would abhor. Mrs. Kennedy would, indeed, from all we know of her, like the Obama's and be very gracious and supporting of them. She would never say or even think the disgusting things 'some' people on this thread are expressing, people who say they admire Mrs. Kennedy's class yet behave in ways she would never consider behaving and would dislike very much to see in others.

I am a classy lady. And when I will become a FLOTUS you will be able to sharpen your teeth on my pictures. Until then - STFU and enjoy our mocking of your ugly idol :D

I don't think you're classy at all saying all of this crappy stuff about the First Family. The opposite is true. I get that you guys are unhappy with your own lot in life but it's really getting pathetic on your part.

Jackie has nothing on this family and to be sure, she would LOVE them. So would her husband.

Excellent post. If one thinks Mrs. Kennedy is so classy, then why not try to emulate her instead of acting like someone she would abhor. Mrs. Kennedy would, indeed, from all we know of her, like the Obama's and be very gracious and supporting of them. She would never say or even think the disgusting things 'some' people on this thread are expressing, people who say they admire Mrs. Kennedy's class yet behave in ways she would never consider behaving and would dislike very much to see in others.

I know. She would find these posters abhorrent, good description.

Cringe-worthy, know thy name. :lol: She would look right through them.

She would find Moo to be gauche and crude. But she would be nice to her. Moo on the other hand would envy Jackie and she would roll her eyes at her.

I am neither a head of state, nor am I a first lady. I think Moo is a déclassé swine of the highest order. She is a public figure and I have a right to say so. So crawl back under your rock and whine about your negs. Just a few short hours.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

She would find Moo to be gauche and crude. But she would be nice to her. Moo on the other hand would envy Jackie and she would roll her eyes at her.

I am neither a head of state, nor am I a first lady.
I think Moo is a déclassé swine of the highest order. She is a public figure and I have a right to say so. So crawl back under your rock and whine about your negs. Just a few short hours.

^^^this

I don't see the similarities. Michelle Obama is ugly, Jackie Kennedy is good looking.

They are both classy.

Nope. Jackie was always classy and elegant , Michelle is neither. She can be fashionable - at most.

And that's something of a stretch. Did you see those ugly clothes she wore to 'accept' the Christmas tree? God almighty. Somebody needs to pick out that woman's clothes.

They are both classy.

Nope. Jackie was always classy and elegant , Michelle is neither. She can be fashionable - at most.

And that's something of a stretch. Did you see those ugly clothes she wore to 'accept' the Christmas tree? God almighty. Somebody needs to pick out that woman's clothes.

I said can be sometimes :)

Sometimes. When somebody else is dressing her. She obviously does not have any taste of her own, or, rather, her taste reflects what she considers classy and elegant by her upbringing.
Could have learned a bit, by now, one would think :rolleyes:

I said can be sometimes :)

Sometimes. When somebody else is dressing her. She obviously does not have any taste of her own, or, rather, her taste reflects what she considers classy and elegant by her upbringing.
Could have learned a bit, by now, one would think :rolleyes:

images

My God! An argyle sweater. And she dressed the first daughter in black and purple like it was Halloween or something. Where's the pretty red and/ or green, the Christmas colors? If she's going to dress like a frigid bitch she should try to look less constipated. (My apologies to Reece Witherspoon for taking her line.)

Last edited:

You obviously have less than a clue what classy is then.

yes, I do much more than a clue what class and elegance is, contrary to obamaworshipers :lol:
And therefore I can say that Michelle is neither classy, nor elegant.
At all.

I think you are confused. She both classy and elegant. She is also beautiful. Dont be intimidated. I know you have no experience with that type of woman.

The thread could end right here and I'd be a happy camper.

Here is Jackie speaking Spanish to LULAC, making everybody's year, and probably decade. I saw it with subtitles, and she was very gracious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2tQRfyucKY]President Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy in Houston, Texas - YouTube[/ame]

A woman there told Jackie she was even more beautiful than she was in her pictures, and said Jackie absolutely beamed at her.

yes, I do much more than a clue what class and elegance is, contrary to obamaworshipers :lol:
At all.

I think you are confused. She both classy and elegant. She is also beautiful. Dont be intimidated. I know you have no experience with that type of woman.

Yup. He has made that abundantly obvious, as has every other male in the thread.

At all.

it looks like YOU have no experience with that type of woman, elegant and classy like Jackie - no wonder, your type is Michelle and therefore you lump her, unclassy and unelegant with Jackie :lol:
per me Michelle is also ugly, but if she is "beautiful" for a racist like you - I can live with that
And I am straight, so I don't need an "experience" with any woman :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back