Michele Bachmann's Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP

Basically you have nothing to say and contribute to the thread except for trying to start meaningless spats that have no bearing on the OP.
Wrong. I made a statement perfectly apropos to the thread title. You can stamp your feet all you like, but my statement was both valid and correct.

If you don't like it, feel free to put me on Ignore -- because I feel no obligation to change my posting style to protect your fragile feelings.

Your babble is off topic because you can disagree all you like, but if you have no facts and sources to rebut the points made in the OP, which were based on facts, why argue with retards who are basically mad at facts?
I ask myself that question all the time. :lol:

I repeat, the rightards in this thread are *NOT* voicing any disagreements with the OP, they're voicing their anger, bitterness, displeasure, emotionalism and insecurity with the points raised in the OP, not one disagreement with the points in the OP has been raised. Perhaps they need open up a dictionary and look up the definition of disagreement.
You suck at mind reading. :lol:

I repeat, the rightards in this thread are *NOT* voicing any disagreements with the OP, they're voicing their anger, bitterness, displeasure, emotionalism and insecurity with the points raised in the OP, not one disagreement with the points in the OP has been raised. Perhaps they need open up a dictionary and look up the definition of disagreement.
You suck at mind reading. :lol:

no shit.:lol:

Why are republican women always in the (dare I say it) crosshairs of the left? George Soros must be one sexist SOB.

The left thinks that all women should automatically be democratic due to the abortion issue. Period. Any woman that is not, is considered a "traitor" and must be destroyed. Lefties "own" everyone's uterus don't you know. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Why? They lead the GOP.

meow,:meow:
get your news elsewhere people, yahoo news has become like the Huffington post, the DailyKos, mediamatters.

AKA, bastions of truth, justice and the American Way!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Nice attempt at the pschology there with the "say its not" bit.

It's not...there's no such thing as the "librul meedya" there's only the corporate media.

No "librul meedya" would have given Bush carte blanche pre war during his reign.

They practically bent over backwards in full support and non-questioning during those early years.

Nice attempt at the pschology there with the "say its not" bit.

It's not...there's no such thing as the "librul meedya" there's only the corporate media.

No "librul meedya" would have given Bush carte blanche pre war during his reign.

They practically bent over backwards in full support and non-questioning during those early years.
Obviously, you weren't paying attention.

The Corporate Media came abashing a day late and a dollar short after it was WELL known what a COLOSSAL FAILURE the Bush Administration was...bringing the country to the brink of financial collapse under their made up WMDs and Pre-Emptive strike.

Talk about not paying attention.

*SMH*

Why? They lead the GOP.

As I've already stated I'm all for the Tea Party. In fact, I think they should mount a third party challenge if they don't get one of their candidates in as the GOP POTUS nominee.

Just think how cool a serious 3 way race would be for the next POTUS election!!

Can anybody tell me why were Ron Paul and the rest of the true Tea Party patriots scoffed at and mocked during the Bush Administration?

Any current Tea Party fans and supporters willing to answer that?

can anybody tell me why were ron paul and the rest of the true tea party patriots scoffed at and mocked during the bush administration?

Any current tea party fans and supporters willing to answer that?

bump!

Why are republican women always in the (dare I say it) crosshairs of the left? George Soros must be one sexist SOB.

The left thinks that all women should automatically be democratic due to the abortion issue. Period. Any woman that is not, is considered a "traitor" and must be destroyed. Lefties "own" everyone's uterus don't you know. :eusa_shhh:

Kill it with the ad hominem and red herring, the OP states exactly why Michelle Bachmann is basically a charlatan and spewer of extremist rightwing propaganda, it has nothing to do with her being a woman, don't play that card. The OP is critiquing Bachmann because she's a woman, it states exactly why, if you can't refute the points give up instead of arguing emotively and setting up strawmen to knock down.

So you're just having an emotional meltdown based on your distorted vision of conservatism and your butthurt at having lost the House in the last election.

So what?

Look retard, I'm not having an emotional meltdown, I just refuse to be drawn off topic and getting into one of your retarded spats you like to do so well when you have can't stay on topic. I made specific points in the OP and in the post proceeding it, you have addressed neither and seem intent on trying to bait me into a spat over irrelevant, off topic babble.
Man, what a whiner! Look, Skippy, my first post in this thread was a comment on the thread title. That you got your panties in a bunch is really no concern of mine. I don't much give a damn. You just keep stamping your feet and insisting people agree with you.

Not gonna happen, though, no matter how big a tantrum you throw.

Accusing me of having a meltdown as an excuse for you to answer and rebut specific points in the OP is fallacious and retarded and typical of extremist RWs. I'm not asking for anyone to agree with anything, what I said if someone disagrees post your evidence or shut up, you have more than one option, but instead you want to start another spat over nothing, which I refuse to be drawn into, You haven't statement any disagreements, you've been arguing emotively and making dumb ad hominem attacks.

For the retards who are going to attack the link posted as "leftist" before you waste your time with your fallacious argumentation, name one piece of meaningful legislation that Bachmann has managed to get passed that reflects anything she thought of, prove that all the crap she spouts in her retarded sound bites are factual, after you do all of that, then you have some ammo to attack the link and the article as "Leftist."

Bump!

Daveman, Stephanie, CG and Oddball, whats taking so long? Is it possible for you three right wingtards to make arguments based on sound logic and reasoning, or will you argue like Bachmann? :lol:

The Corporate Media came abashing a day late and a dollar short after it was WELL known what a COLOSSAL FAILURE the Bush Administration was...bringing the country to the brink of financial collapse under their made up WMDs and Pre-Emptive strike.

Talk about not paying attention.

*SMH*
So, because the media didn't start every story with "Bush is teh devil!!", they were shilling for him?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back