Michele Bachmann's Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP

Stamp your feet all you like, but I have no obligation to discuss what you insist I do.

So eat shit.

Oh, by the way, did you ever notice how only classless people are fighting the class war? True story!

caveman, you always get owned, whether its by me, Dante, MarcATL or Flaylo, stop trying to kid your damn self into believing you've accomplished and or won anything in this thread, no matter how much you troll me, nothing in the OP was refuted by you.

meh.ro4975.png

Rant.jpg

The bootlicking, panty wearing, babbling caveman has already been owned, smacked up, punked, whipped and disrespected enough, until he stays on topic I will not respond to his girly rants.

Yes you were whipped by me, thats why you keep arguing around in circles about everything except the topic. Retard, you're classes below me.
Stamp your feet all you like, but I have no obligation to discuss what you insist I do.

So eat shit.

Oh, by the way, did you ever notice how only classless people are fighting the class war? True story!

caveman, you always get owned, whether its by me, Dante, MarcATL or Flaylo, stop trying to kid your damn self into believing you've accomplished and or won anything in this thread, no matter how much you troll me, nothing in the OP was refuted by you.

laughing-2.gif

The next time any of those posters "own" anyone will be the first.

The bootlicking, panty wearing, babbling caveman has already been owned, smacked up, punked, whipped and disrespected enough, until he stays on topic I will not respond to his girly rants.

You are aware, I take it, that you make yourself look like a total fucking moron by making such ridiculous claims, right?

You are aware, I take it, that you make yourself look like a total fucking moron by making such ridiculous claims, right?

You righzt wingtards have *NO* argumentation and debate skills, absolutely none and the moron is you for even daring to try to call me out on anything.

What on Earth is the Basshole prattling on about now?

Bachmann isn't proposing new legislation likely to pass?

So fucking what?

The purpose of the Tea Party movement --and the obligation of the GOP which has achieved a majority in JUST one house of the bicameral legislative branch -- is not to "pass" shit for the sake of passing shit.

Their goal is to STOP the liberal Democratics from achieving any further inroads down their path of destruction.

I don't want Congress passing more laws. We have too fucking many laws as it is.

I want them to start repealing laws. Repealing agencies. Over-ruling administrative rulings and agency regulations.

I want them to pare down government step by painful step. And none of that is advanced by passing more and more mindlessly massive new laws.

Repeal.

And until we can accomplish that, then the proper goal, objective and purpose of the House GOP majority is to serve as a roadblock to liberal Democrat activism. Shut the fuckers down,

GRIDLOCK is good.

Last edited:
This is the Tea Party agenda that will most likely disrupt the GOP:

Tea Party: Defense Spending not Exempt from Cuts

Tea Party: Defense Spending Not Exempt From Cuts - CBS News

The defense budget should NOT be above scrutiny.

After careful scrutiny (as rightwinger suggests, it should INCLUDE a frank discussion about the very purposes for which our military exists: what exactly is it we seek for the nation's military to DO?), only THEN can we make a rational determination as to how much money they need to achieve their objectives.

Cutting the nation's military budget just for the sake of cost cutting is absurd and potentially dangerous.

But assessing their actual legitimate goal, purpose, objective and mission as a pre-requisite to assessing how much they need is perfectly valid.

This best describes daveman's stupid behavior in this thread:

Needling:

simply attempting to make the other person angry, without trying to address the argument at hand. Sometimes this is a delaying tactic.

Come to think of it, this type of "logic" was used by all of the right wingtards in this thread.

See, now you're just lying. http://www.usmessageboard.com/3242228-post63.html

That you refuse to accept my point is utterly meaningless. You should probably just come to terms with that fact.

Baboon, that response of yours was non-sequitir and wasn't a point.
I guess you missed this part:

"That you refuse to accept my point is utterly meaningless."

By the way, I suggest you change your signature to "I heart being stupid."

Last edited:
I guess I missed the part in the TOS where is says Bass gets to decide what the topic is.

I suggest you put me on Ignore, little bitch. Your whining has no effect on me.

You righzt wingtards have *NO* argumentation and debate skills, absolutely none and the moron is you for even daring to try to call me out on anything.

In other words:

"How DARE you all disagree with me! Don't you know I'm superior to you because...errr...because I say so, that's why!"

Run along, Skippy. :lol:

This best describes daveman's stupid behavior in this thread:

Needling:

simply attempting to make the other person angry, without trying to address the argument at hand. Sometimes this is a delaying tactic.

Come to think of it, this type of "logic" was used by all of the right wingtards in this thread.
Man, you're stupid. I made my point. You got all pissy like a little bitch. :lol:

Which, of course, is why you are responding to their arguments. Most people don't need to respond to non-existent arguments. And if there is an argument, by definition that would require some skills.

And you look like a loon on Warren Lake everytime you make a post.:eusa_whistle:

So, because the media didn't start every story with "Bush is teh devil!!", they were shilling for him?

:rofl:

daveman is a focking coward, he's too scared to even post on the topic, thats what happens when you have shat for brains.
"Coward"? You think posting on the internet is an act of courage?

What the hell happened to the Army? They used to let real men in.

They still do. But they also have to let a few fools in too, balances the numbers.

It's a fucking internet forum. Seems to me, some people need to grow the fuck up and stop behaving like children. You couldn't 'debate' your way out of a wet paper bag.

Forum List

Back