Michele Bachmann's Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP

Like I said, I would EXPECT something like this out of the NATIONAL ENQUIRE.
yahoo news has become another mouth piece, hit man for the Democrat-Progressive-Commie Party.

get your news ELSEWHERE folks.

Where? Entertain us with a list of news sources that you can't dismiss by attacking the messenger.

And, as you see, that list is not forthcoming any time soon. Why? Because being able to dismiss the messenger when they can't refute the message is right out of the wingnut playbook,

and they won't let go of that.

Provide a list of Conservative women you won't dismiss as being stupid bimbos.

:eusa_drool:

Where? Entertain us with a list of news sources that you can't dismiss by attacking the messenger.

And, as you see, that list is not forthcoming any time soon. Why? Because being able to dismiss the messenger when they can't refute the message is right out of the wingnut playbook,

My girlfriend is a conservative. We liberals get all the good ones. That's ANOTHER reason wingnuts hate us.:lol::lol:

Funny hearing the left carrying on about OTHERS being Divisive..

when they elected one of the MOST divisive thug community organizer (agitator) to be our President.

you are a fucking retard and every post you make only cements how stupid you really are.

Don't take her bait, this is exactly what the rightwing hacktards do in every thread where they attack the source and the messenger without providing any facts and instead insert baiting and trolling as "evidence." She fails to realize that every post she makes without proof makes her look more retarded.

omg, like we are just SUPPOSE to believe some post with Politifact in it.
All you lefties will fall for it cause you hate Conservative women. no big deal

I'm not talking about rhetoric but actions....And poseurs like Snowe, Collins, McQueeg, Graham, etcetera need to be sent packing.

Lets talk about Bachmann's actions- her lies which have been fact checked and her rhetoric, thats not what the GOP needs.
Don't care...As long as she gets the hackles of the establishment and media douchebags on edge it's all good.

Bachmann's "argumentation" is composed of and revolves around this type of reasoning:

Fallacy: Appeal to Emotion

Description of Appeal to Emotion

An Appeal to Emotion is a fallacy with the following structure:

Favorable emotions are associated with X.
Therefore, X is true.

This fallacy is committed when someone manipulates peoples' emotions in order to get them to accept a claim as being true. More formally, this sort of "reasoning" involves the substitution of various means of producing strong emotions in place of evidence for a claim. If the favorable emotions associated with X influence the person to accept X as true because they "feel good about X," then he has fallen prey to the fallacy.

This sort of "reasoning" is very common in politics and it serves as the basis for a large portion of modern advertising. Most political speeches are aimed at generating feelings in people so that these feelings will get them to vote or act a certain way. in the case of advertising, the commercials are aimed at evoking emotions that will influence people to buy certain products. In most cases, such speeches and commercials are notoriously free of real evidence.....This fallacy is actually an extremely effective persuasive device. As many people have argued, peoples' emotions often carry much more force than their reason. Logical argumentation is often difficult and time consuming and it rarely has the power to spurn people to action. It is the power of this fallacy that explains its great popularity and wide usage. However, it is still a fallacy.

Judging from your response above you have absolutely no reasoning skills and admit to being duped continually appeals to emotion and not actual facts.

Murkowski for one.

[Now watch the above rightwing hacktard attack Murkowski as being a lefty and RINO and commit the same fallacy he's accusing others of.]

you are a fucking retard and every post you make only cements how stupid you really are.

Don't take her bait, this is exactly what the rightwing hacktards do in every thread where they attack the source and the messenger without providing any facts and instead insert baiting and trolling as "evidence." She fails to realize that every post she makes without proof makes her look more retarded.

omg, like we are just SUPPOSE to believe some post with Politifact in it.
All you lefties will fall for it cause you hate Conservative women. no big deal

Fallacy: Red Herring

Lets talk about Bachmann's actions- her lies which have been fact checked and her rhetoric, thats not what the GOP needs.
Don't care...As long as she gets the hackles of the establishment and media douchebags on edge it's all good.

Bachmann's "argumentation" is composed of and revolves around this type of reasoning:

Therefore, X is true.

This fallacy is committed when someone manipulates peoples' emotions in order to get them to accept a claim as being true. More formally, this sort of "reasoning" involves the substitution of various means of producing strong emotions in place of evidence for a claim. If the favorable emotions associated with X influence the person to accept X as true because they "feel good about X," then he has fallen prey to the fallacy.

This sort of "reasoning" is very common in politics and it serves as the basis for a large portion of modern advertising. Most political speeches are aimed at generating feelings in people so that these feelings will get them to vote or act a certain way. in the case of advertising, the commercials are aimed at evoking emotions that will influence people to buy certain products. In most cases, such speeches and commercials are notoriously free of real evidence.....This fallacy is actually an extremely effective persuasive device. As many people have argued, peoples' emotions often carry much more force than their reason. Logical argumentation is often difficult and time consuming and it rarely has the power to spurn people to action. It is the power of this fallacy that explains its great popularity and wide usage. However, it is still a fallacy.

Judging from your response above you have absolutely no reasoning skills and admit to being duped continually appeals to emotion and not actual facts.
What's not fallacious is my amusement at leftloons and poseurs whenever she or Palin say anything.

Hell, they don't even have to say anything for y'all to mess your collective pants. :lol:

and you are still a DICK.:lol:

yeah but i am a smart dick, and i dont take kinda to morons who seem to have trouble wiping their own asses like you do.

speaking of asses.
2rw3zlv.gif

:lol:

Therefore, X is true.

What's not fallacious is my amusement at leftloons and poseurs whenever she or Palin say anything.

Hell, they don't even have to say anything for y'all to mess your collective pants. :lol:

Still side stepping the fact that you believe divisive far right rhetoric, lies and appeals to emotion is legitimate?

Geeting back on topic, I still have not seen one iota of evidence refuting what was said in my OP, Bachmann is good for nothing but far right divisive, untruthful rhetoric and media whoring and her political record indicates no passage of meaning legislation coming from her.

Geeting back on topic, I still have not seen one iota of evidence refuting what was said in my OP, Bachmann is good for nothing but far right divisive, untruthful rhetoric and media whoring and her political record indicates no passage of meaning legislation coming from her.
She's good for pissing off leftists like you, by merely showing her face....That's good enough for me.

i know her bait, its the exact same shit you talk about in your op. She thinks she is sticking it to lefty liberals. She isn't, she is just proving more and more each post that she shouldnt be even included in the debate. people like her should be shunned.

She is another Teapaertysamurai, She is another willowtree, A Newolreanslady, A twat who likes to play the partisan game, she is a Rush, hannity copycat. Play it safe, blame the other side, and give your side softballs. Pat each other on the back and give reach arounds.

let me tell you bucko, you and your kind shunning me ain't gonna break my heart.
have at it.

She's good for pissing off leftists like you, by merely showing her face....That's good enough for me.

So you support fallacious lying reasoning and rhetoric as opposed to the truth just for the mere joy of it. Smart.

Michele Bachmann's Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP​

Good. We have one Democratic Party already. We didn't need two.

non sequitur
: a statement (as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said

So you support fallacious lying reasoning and rhetoric as opposed to the truth just for the mere joy of it. Smart.

why not, you all support the Obama and he is the biggest liar there is.

I would bet that if 1000 people were interviewed and the exact same questions were asked which 50% were out and out lies, 25% were sorta untrue and 25% were the truth, and the people were to rate these statements as true, could be or not at all, the Tea pary followers would by far be in the group that would accept the lies and untruths that were shown to them that agreed with their beliefs at a much higher rate than Democrats or independants or even republicans who don't claim to be Tea party republincans.

Other words the tea baggers are so far right that they have no idea on how to think for themselfs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back