Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

If you had NO plan, and NO answers, isn't that what you'd do?

The GOP has NO plan nor answers. They can no sooner balance the budget than they could all perform a synchronized unicycle routine, on ice.

Of course they want to do nothing except investigate for 2 years.

One absolutely irrefutable indication of the effectiveness and righteousness of a person is the hateful criticism of the pathetically failed Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoids.

Apparently, Michelle Bachmann is spot on with whatever she decides.

I wish her fans and supporters would learn to spell her name correctly.

The more the Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS attack Michelle.....the better I like Michelle.

Won't be long before Michelle will be my choice for Prez the way the LIEberrhoids are carrying on !!!

Must be a slow news day. Gotta drag up month old threads just to dump on the lady.:lol::cuckoo:

Must be a slow news day. Gotta drag up month old threads just to dump on the lady.:lol::cuckoo:
Yeah....whatta coincidence....on the same day she's on Meet The Press.
282.png

You 'Baggers never were big fans o' Tea Baggin' track-records.

:eusa_whistle:

Watch the Crazy Lady dodge & dive!!!!!

You can actually count the number o' questions (she answers) with....

NO HANDS!!

:laugh2:

:woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Why would anyone say that? She perfectly represents the views of the Republican Party, both intellectually and morally. She is just who they deserve.

Why would anyone say that? She perfectly represents the views of the Republican Party, both intellectually and morally. She is just who they deserve.
Screen-shot-2011-03-03-at-5.58.33-PM.png

Screen-shot-2011-03-03-at-5.58.33-PM.png

"Sarah Palin famously announced her debate strategy when she told Gwen Ifill that she was only going to answer questions she wanted to answer during the Vice Presidential Debate in 2008.

It appears Michele Bachmann has decided that whatever worked for Palin should work for her."

bachmannwingnutparade.jpg
Gregory let her get by with grandstanding.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh......he's doing the same thing (rightly, so) that Tim Russert did.....

Ask the question.

Document the response.

I'm pretty-certain most people recognized she spent most-o'-her-time "tap-dancing".

She just wanted some face-time on T.V. Seeing-as-how Snooki Palin is slowly imploding, "Crazy" Michele sees the present as her time.....finally!

WALLACE: What do you tell people nearing retirement who say 'I can’t afford to pay more of my own healthcare costs out of pocket?' Which is what the Ryan and Republican Study Committee plans would do.

BACHMANN: And I understand that. I put an asterisk on my support, I put a blog posting up that said just as much. That is my area of concern, I support this bill with that proviso. … One position that I’m concerned about shifting the cost burden to senior citizens. Seniors are saying, look, I’m not in a position to be able to handle that. I also share that real fear, that’s why I put that asterisks out there. [...]

WALLACE: So you’re not wedded to the idea of a voucher program for Medicare?

BACHMANN: I’m wedded to the idea of efficiencies and cost cuttings and savings in healthcare, but how we get there is open to discussion."

323.png

Does this Bubblehead ACTUALLY think she's making SENSE??!!!

eusa_doh.gif

"I just want to clear up, because we looked into what Michele Bachmann had been saying. She quoted the U.S. ambassador to Libya saying 30,000 people had been killed in the NATO strike so far. In fact, what Ambassador Gene Cretz said is that he estimated that 30,000 people had been killed by all sides in the entire conflict. That includes the rebels and the Gaddafi forces. So big difference," he said."

eusa_doh.gif

Gotta start callin' her the
Energizer Bimbo!!!!

323.png

"Michelle Bachmann, one of the intelligence-starved bimbos who generate orgasms in the intellectually-challenged tea party, outdid herself this past week, comparing America’s tax burden to the Holocaust.

That’s right. The Minnesota Republican congresswoman says the “loss of economic liberty” that Americans face is comparable to the killing of millions of European Jews by the Nazis during World War II."

woman%2Bscreaming%2B2.jpg

UH-Oh!!!!!!!

She just FLIPPED!!!!!!
(....Unless it's a Flop.....
260.gif
)​

"A conservative Republican lawmaker backed away from her party's flagship proposal to revamp the Medicare government health program on Sunday, saying it shifts too much of the cost to the elderly.

A controversial plank in the 2012 budget passed by the Republican-led House of Representatives last month gives senior citizens vouchers to buy private health insurance, remaking Medicare, which serves more than 40 million elderly and disabled people.

U.S. Representative Michele Bachmann, who is considering a run for the presidency in 2012, is the latest in her party to fret about a plan that so fundamentally alters the popular insurance program.

"One position that I'm concerned about is shifting the cost burden to senior citizens," Bachmann said on "Fox News Sunday." "Seniors are saying, 'Look, I'm not in a position to be able to handle that.' I also share that real fear."

paul-ryan-sad.jpg

Forum List

Back