Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

Bachmann is 100% correct.............liberals, but especially those that populate this board with BS indeed do hate their own country. Their aim is to change it to the European model.........stomp out ALL American traidtion. Translation? Anti-American s0ns..................

that shit sells in trailer parks, in colleges not so much:cuckoo:

For sure ol' Kookie never saw the inside of a college. His shit wouldn't even sell in high school, maybe third grade.:lol:

What a fun election season. The Alaska Loon, the Deleware Dingbat, Bitchin' Bachman, and the whole raft of Tepid Teabaggers. I say keep a mike in front of everyone of them. We need the laughs.

What a fun election season. The Alaska Loon, the Deleware Dingbat, Bitchin' Bachman, and the whole raft of Tepid Teabaggers. I say keep a mike in front of everyone of them. We need the laughs.

All being ridiculed by a loony bin liberal that is dreaming of having a big sweaty ball sack full of testicles dropped in his mouth.

Laugh at that moron.

Last edited:

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

:party:

Last edited:

All being ridiculed by a loony bin liberal that is dreaming of having a big sweaty ball sack full of testicles dropped in his mouth.

Laugh at that moron.

Gonad Rider a fucking fag? I never thought I'd see the truth.

PS: The German in your sig sucks, stupid ****.

Last edited:

I guess we'll have to take your word, for that!!!! :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7vAPzVmOCg]YouTube - Welcome to SixBurgh[/ame]​

Is it me or does having a black president bring out the painful worst, yet true feelings of Republitards?
It's more-than-obvious that most o' them assume all Whites had to "pass" (on the opportunity to run for the Presidency), before Obama was entitled to a turn.

They're gonna (absolutely) SHIT themselves, when Hillary takes-over in 2016!!!!

532.gif

I honestly don't know and why I'm asking, is she behind in the polls for reelection? I don't keep up with races so far away from me except in rare cases.

Is it me or does having a black president bring out the painful worst, yet true feelings of Republitards?

It's obvious. The Orwellian right now wants to claim anti-racism is racism, and their codeword racist intent is not racist at all. Racism is the new chic of the right wing.

If you had NO plan, and NO answers, isn't that what you'd do?

The GOP has NO plan nor answers. They can no sooner balance the budget than they could all perform a synchronized unicycle routine, on ice.

Of course they want to do nothing except investigate for 2 years.

It worked with Bill Clinton....just tie him up in investigations and the hell with actually accomplishing anything. Republicans love gridlock

Thats why they are the Regressive Party

If you had NO plan, and NO answers, isn't that what you'd do?

The GOP has NO plan nor answers. They can no sooner balance the budget than they could all perform a synchronized unicycle routine, on ice.

Of course they want to do nothing except investigate for 2 years.

It worked with Bill Clinton....just tie him up in investigations and the hell with actually accomplishing anything. Republicans love gridlock

Thats why they are the Regressive Party

And the results were a reelection where voters tossed out those who were part of that witch hunt. That, and screwing everything in sight, also cost Newt his job.

At least she'll have an excuse (now), for having LOST her elected-office!

QUESTION: I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

Always with the racism and misogyny there Sheman.

At least she'll have an excuse (now), for having LOST her elected-office!

QUESTION: I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

so far what I've learned from the heros of the conservative movement is that their plan to fix America includes; restoring HONOR and traditional family values, bring god back into schools to indoctrinate everyones children, and subpoena (punish) liberals and democrats for crimes that they havent actually committed...

sounds a lot like the taliban to me

Forum List

Back