Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

Bachmann is 100% correct.............liberals, but especially those that populate this board with BS indeed do hate their own country. Their aim is to change it to the European model.........stomp out ALL American traidtion. Translation? Anti-American s0ns..................

Now there's an oxymoron in the making - Michelle Bachmann and 100% correct.

Gotta start callin' her the

Energizer Bimbo!!!!

*​

323.png

"Michelle Bachmann, one of the intelligence-starved bimbos who generate orgasms in the intellectually-challenged tea party, outdid herself this past week, comparing America’s tax burden to the Holocaust.

That’s right. The Minnesota Republican congresswoman says the “loss of economic liberty” that Americans face is comparable to the killing of millions of European Jews by the Nazis during World War II."

bachmann.jpg

woman%2Bscreaming%2B2.jpg

I don't think she gives a rat's ass about seniors. She's probably done some internal polling that shows she could lose a reelection bid (seniors VOTE) if she didn't moderate her position.

Gotta start callin' her the

Energizer Bimbo!!!!

*​

323.png

"Michelle Bachmann, one of the intelligence-starved bimbos who generate orgasms in the intellectually-challenged tea party, outdid herself this past week, comparing America’s tax burden to the Holocaust.

That’s right. The Minnesota Republican congresswoman says the “loss of economic liberty” that Americans face is comparable to the killing of millions of European Jews by the Nazis during World War II."

bachmann.jpg

woman%2Bscreaming%2B2.jpg

I don't think she gives a rat's ass about seniors. She's probably done some internal polling that shows she could lose a reelection bid (seniors VOTE) if she didn't moderate her position.
Absolutely!!

I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.[/B]

I'm 100% in favor of it. Why would any Democrat object to the exact plan they implemented when they took over in 2008?

she's the gift that keeps giving.

Wait, cons want tax cuts for the rich.

If she was as pathetic as leftwing turds claim they wouldn't keep attacking her. You can always tell who the left fears by who they attack the most visciously.

Do you want to tell us what the Republican plan is to balance the budget?

They aren't going to raise taxes, and they support spending MORE on the military, so,

go ahead and tell us how the GOP will balance the budget with those 2 items off the table.

Or, shut up.

If you cut the entire military, it wouldn't come close to balancing the budget. The same goes for taxing 100% of the earnings of the rich.

Cutting your welfare check is the only way the budget will get balanced.

I guess you morons on the left didn't get to hear what Dennis Miller said on the topic did you? Course not, he was on Fox News. Oh well,, Kerry on then.

Last edited:
Obama blames ATMs for unemployment and CNN for people not buying his bullshit

I doubt he'll win 2 of the 57 states he claims to have visited during 2008

They aren't going to raise taxes, and they support spending MORE on the military, so,

go ahead and tell us how the GOP will balance the budget with those 2 items off the table.

Or, shut up.

If you cut the entire military, it wouldn't come close to balancing the budget.

If you eliminated Medicaid, it wouldn't balance the budget either.

Michelle Bachmann said yesterday that the Tea Party is not just the rightwing of the Republican Party.

Someone should ask her a couple questions, such as,

1. Name the Tea Party candidates she supports that aren't in the Republican party.

2. Name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates she supports, or for that matter name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates/office holders period.

3. Name all the Tea Party people of consequence who do NOT fit the description of the traditional rightwing of the GOP.

Or, shut up.

If you cut the entire military, it wouldn't come close to balancing the budget.

We need to eliminate the ATM's

Bachmann's not crazy. Now your Weiner Man on the other hand?? You just don't agree with Bachmann politically. But that doesn't mean she's "Crazy."

Michelle Bachmann said yesterday that the Tea Party is not just the rightwing of the Republican Party.

Someone should ask her a couple questions, such as,

1. Name the Tea Party candidates she supports that aren't in the Republican party.

2. Name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates she supports, or for that matter name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates/office holders period.

3. Name all the Tea Party people of consequence who do NOT fit the description of the traditional rightwing of the GOP.

Why should go out of her way to disprove your delusions? What is the point? Come on man, stick to the "she's too stoopid" narrative. At least we get a kick out of that one.

:lol:

We need to eliminate the ATM's

The president was exactly right about the disproportionate investment by businesses in machines, not labor.

I already posted the proof. You need to get off the porch and catch up.

You're right.. you know, I can gauge the decline of Western civilization by the advent of the Automated Teller Machine back in the early eighties. Clearly, Reagan is to blame.

Forum List

Back