Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

"Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) was on CNN last night, and host Anderson Cooper pressed her to get specific about what programs she would cut to reduce the deficit.

"Republican Paul Ryan has suggested sharp cuts in Medicare and Social Security. Are you willing to make cuts there?" Cooper asked. But Bachmann wasn't initially interested in discussing Medicare and Social Security. Instead, she responded to Cooper by arguing about a much more pressing matter: the cost of President Obama's upcoming trip to India.

"Well I think we know that just within a day or so the President of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day," Bachmann said. "He's taking two thousand people with him. He'll be renting out over 870 rooms in India. And these are 5-star hotel rooms at the Taj Mahal Palace hotel. This is the kind of over-the-top spending, it's a very small example, Anderson."

But wait: $200 million a day? Snopes.com says that the $200 million figure, which has been picked up by right-wing blogs, is "probably false." Snopes traced the rumor back to an anonymous Indian government official, quoted in a Press Trust of India article published on Tuesday. Factcheck.org calls the claim "highly doubtful," and points out that the entire war in Afghanistan currently costs about $190 million a day."

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

At least she'll have an excuse (now), for having LOST her elected-office!

QUESTION: I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

:lol:

Poor thing probably thinks McCarthy was some kind of hero, instead of a drunk who died of alcoholism at 48.

Last edited:
THIS from the guy who thinks it's "normal" to think we no longer need a military.

But, it's "crazy" to issue supoenas to expose this admin?

"Crazy" to a liberal means rolling back their loony agenda, and people who do their best to expose the liberal loony agenda.

When Bachman thinks there are 57 states or we only have to protect the country 364 days of the year, get back with us.

Speaking of liberals with a loony agenda! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least she'll have an excuse (now), for having LOST her elected-office!

QUESTION: I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

All the limpwristers hate the hot older women like Sarah and Michelle. Bulldog lovers............

She's right on something though, and thats that all this BS legislation needs to be repealed, particularly health care. Anybody see the #1 story on DRUDGE today? Great Britain is sh!tcanning universal health care after 60 years. Why? Because they cant provide the needed health services......of course, because its government run. The government cant run fcukking anything right............and in England, people are dying in hospitals all the time because of stupid sh!t like dehydration. The k00ks think its going to be great here though.......................LMAO...........the whole rest of the world is admitting that government control of sh!t is an abject failure. Only the US is headed head long into mindless fcukkedupedness.

Too put it crudely, you think about screwing them while they are screwing the shit out of you. Hilarious!

I have two words to describe Michelle Bachmann:

1. Michelle
2. Bachmann

I have two other words to describe Michelle Bachmann:

1. Way
2. Instain

What you mean is libs are scared to death of her, because you cannot intimidate her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have two words to describe Michelle Bachmann:

1. Michelle
2. Bachmann

I have two other words to describe Michelle Bachmann:

1. Way
2. Instain

She is so embarrassing to the American people. Yet, the repugs nor her followers realize this.

"A proposal to cut $4.5 billion from Veterans Affairs Department health programs to reduce government spending has earned a quick, sharp rebuke from major veterans groups.

Proposed by Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., the freeze in veterans health care funding — along with a cut in disability compensation for veterans also receiving Social Security disability benefits — are part of a $400 billion package of spending cuts that the tea party leader says could be enacted to avoid increasing the $14.3 trillion cap on government borrowing.

Disabled American Veterans called Bachmann’s ideas “ill-advised,” “nothing short of heartless” and “wrong-headed.”

Veterans of Foreign Wars said she was “totally out of step with America’s commitment to our veterans.”

Veterans for Common Sense said they were “outraged” that her proposal “would leave veterans twisting in the wind.”

Richard Eubank, VFW national commander, said his organization will work to stop the proposal. “No way, no how, will we let this proposal get any traction in Congress,” he said.

“There are certain things you do not do when our nation is at war, and at the top of that list is not caring for our wounded and disabled servicemen and women when they return home,” Eubank said. “The day this nation can’t afford to take care of her veterans is the day this nation should quit creating them.”

HERE

:udaman:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back