Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Did u see it? No it’s didnt underperform. SOLD OUT EVERY NIGHT.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.
Another deplorable non reader
Of course I didn't see it. I'm not a retard that spends 100 dollars to watch a human toad croak about Donald Trump. I did read the reviews and they were not good.
Then why would you say it was terrible if u didn’t see it?
Caught you in a lie and you didn’t like it.

At the end of each show MM would take the entire show to demonstrate in front of Trump Tower showing people getting involved in this democracy is crucial to keep our freedoms.

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.

Fatso had a show. It was a flop. Not only was it reviewed poorly, it failed at the box office too.

Nobody wants to hear a whale breath through his blow hole for 90 minutes.

Lost on Broadway: Michael Moore's 'The Terms of My Surrender' is a well-meaning misfire

Michael Moore's Broadway show fails to impress at the box office

Michael Moore’s Broadway Show Falls Short at the Box Office
How does a sold out show underperform?
Hilarious.
It's easy. The imbeciles in the audience have no clue of reality so there you go.

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.

I just read a lengthy article in the NYTs that couldn't find a kind word to say about that piece of shit play.
That was the first one I pulled up too.
MM is a grotesque has been that couldn't "smash" his way through a wet paper bag.

@ MMflint
My FB post about Trump’s “review” of my B’way show: “From the President who called ‘HAMILTON’ ‘highly overrated’...” facebook.com/mmflint/posts/…

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.

Fatso had a show. It was a flop. Not only was it reviewed poorly, it failed at the box office too.

Lost on Broadway: Michael Moore's 'The Terms of My Surrender' is a well-meaning misfire

Hilarious.
It's easy. The imbeciles in the audience have no clue of reality so there you go.
I’m sure every member of that audience has 40 points higher IQ than you.
It’s NY: the greatest city in the world..

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.
You wouldn’t be biased would you.
MM most successful doctumentarian in history.

Hilarious.
If they spent money to see Moore, it's not possible.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

Michael thanks you for buying his books.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
If you say so unreasonable...... :rofl:

Jared Kushner appeared to enjoy the show. He’s seen up close and personal what a chaotic mess this president is.

it got just as many bad reviews as good ones.....
@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
he is in demand because he is controversial not brilliant.....

Hilarious.
If they spent money to see Moore, it's not possible.
So says the buffoon that said toxic vapors from coal burning plants isn’t harmful to humans without providing any proof of that bald faced lie.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

Michael thanks you for buying his books.

A friend loaned them to me. I'd sooner waste money on bottled farts than I would a book by that pathetic bag of goo.

Hilarious.

By not selling out......

upload_2017-10-29_17-46-21.png

Michael Moore's One-Man Broadway Debut Closes With Tepid Results

it got just as many bad reviews as good ones.....
@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
he is in demand because he is controversial not brilliant.....
He’s controversial and brilliant. Every time he appears on a news show he provides a fresh perspective no one has ever heard before.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

As always, you are a complete moron.

{
Written and performed by Moore and directed by veteran Broadway presence Michael Mayer (American Idiot, Hedwig and the Angry Inch), The Terms of My Surrender was regarded as "shaggy and self-aggrandizing" by theater critic Jesse Green in an August review for The New York Times, with the author additionally opining that Moore's "shtick has become disagreeable with age."

In a crossfire of positive and negative reviews from a range of outlets over the course of the show's term in front of Broadway audiences, The New York Times, The New Yorker and the Los Angeles Times formed a consensus that Moore's act was difficult to stomach and ill-fitting for the medium given his inexperience as a true performer.}

Michael Moore's One-Man Broadway Debut Closes With Tepid Results

Forum List

Back