Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.
You wouldn’t be biased would you.
MM most successful doctumentarian in history.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Whew. Thanks for that.
I think I'll stick to honest, capable and intelligent folks. Ken Burns maybe.

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Did u see it? No it’s didnt underperform. SOLD OUT EVERY NIGHT.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.
Another deplorable non reader
it got just as many bad reviews as good ones.....
@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........
MM is a brilliant man which why he’s alway in demand to appear on news and entertainment shows.
He’s 1000x smarter than you and much much smarter than Trump but that’s not saying much.
he is in demand because he is controversial not brilliant.....
He’s controversial and brilliant. Every time he appears on a news show he provides a fresh perspective no one has ever heard before.
Here's your sign......

4f7b3029beaab0654489988a7b9c4f3e.jpg

That makes you as stupid as Trump. Aren't you proud.

One thing trump hates more than anything in the world is someone crushing him at his own game, on twitter.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

I've read a couple of his books. The man can barely convey a coherent thought and lies with every other sentence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Whew. Thanks for that.
Ken Burns is great and a card carrying liberal.

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.
@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
He’s controversial and brilliant. Every time he appears on a news show he provides a fresh perspective no one has ever heard before.
fresh perspective?....for who?......his perspective is pretty dam one sided....

B1B3860B-878A-4BD5-BD34-DE9B8C22DB1D.jpeg
@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
Here's your sign......

Here you go Ringel, do the math.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

9c8.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Whew. Thanks for that.
True but unlike MM he's not a propagandist.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
You loved him when he predicted Trump would win back in July..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Whew. Thanks for that.
You mean like Trump who pushes propaganda and conspiracy theories? You do know he consults with Alex Jones don’t you.
Ha!

View attachment 157259
Here's your sign......

Here you go Ringel, do the math.
Only an alt-left hack would come up with that, now you must truly be proud of yourself, I mean it's obvious that to you anyone to the right of Mao is a far rightie....... :lmao:

Since you seem to be enamored by the fact that 'Terms of My Surrender' initially had some sold out shows, this is how it works. If after a couple weeks the word gets out, and the audiences get smaller and smaller, then it under performs and and closes. Do you understand now?

This was typical of the reviews I read on Moore's Croakery:
"And even then, the Moore misery still lasted a grueling 13 weeks and sold just over $4 million in tickets. However, that’s about half of what it could’ve made, according to Broadway League. Audiences still trickled in but the theater was rarely over about a third full. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Whew. Thanks for that.
You mean like Trump who pushes propaganda and conspiracy theories? You do know he consults with Alex Jones don’t you.
Ha!
Yes, just like Frump and lemmings like you. :thup:

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

Michael thanks you for buying his books.

A friend loaned them to me. I'd sooner waste money on bottled farts than I would a book by that pathetic bag of goo.
Sure they did. You lie without thinking. It’s a deplorable trait you can’t kick.

Michael thanks you for buying his books.

A friend loaned them to me. I'd sooner waste money on bottled farts than I would a book by that pathetic bag of goo.
Sure they did. You lie without thinking. It’s a deplorable trait you can’t kick.
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!!

:rofl:

i did?....thats news to me since i have never said anything good about moore and since i was against trump since day one...you are sounding like trump now,making shit up.....SAD....

C4C9EF92-5BC5-4F9B-9CD7-735F476B8AC9.jpeg
A207F0B0-A474-4BC0-AD87-BA50EA20C4A4.jpeg
Since you seem to be enamored by the fact that 'Terms of My Surrender' initially had some sold out shows, this is how it works. If after a couple weeks the word gets out, and the audiences get smaller and smaller, then it under performs and and closes. Do you understand now?

This was typical of the reviews I read on Moore's Croakery:
"And even then, the Moore misery still lasted a grueling 13 weeks and sold just over $4 million in tickets. However, that’s about half of what it could’ve made, according to Broadway League. Audiences still trickled in but the theater was rarely over about a third full. "
yup rarely over a third filled. You going to believe a reviewer that may be a Trumpie? Or your own lying eyes?

i did?....thats news to me since i have never said anything good about moore and since i was against trump since day one...you are sounding like trump now,making shit up.....SAD....
The lemming is strong in this one.........

@Paulfrieg
I guested on the @MMFlint show a couple of weeks ago and the theater was full. So, yet another lie, Lyin’ Donald. It’s an awesome show.

Forum List

Back