Michael Cohen in the news

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Does it strike other people the same as me when I read these stories about Michael Cohen. Latest, he declares that he puts his country and his family first. So what?

The reason why the Leftist Press is paying attention to this particular New Yorker is an implicit assumption:

He knows that Trump is a criminal, and must decide whether to be loyal to Trump and LIE FOR HIM, or to be loyal to himself and his family and SPILL THE BEANS ON TRUMP, thus ending his Presidency. At least potentially.

This assumption is so implicit, and the Leftist Press ASSUMES that every reader shares that assumption, that it is not even stated.

There is no other reason to be following this peripheral case.

Oh yes, another supposed “flip” against President Trump. Because you know, the others that were “flipped” didn’t have jack shit on President Trump.

Does anyone have any doubt that Crooked Donald is a criminal? We already know he is lawless......the law means nothing to him....unless he can use it for his own political posturing.

Who needs Cohen to back that up??? :dunno:

;)

Does anyone have any doubt that Crooked Donald is a criminal? We already know he is lawless......the law means nothing to him....unless he can use it for his own political posturing.

;)
Because of course he is guilty until proven innocent. That is the idea with Democrates where Republicans are concerned.
When Democrats are talking about another Democrat it is innocent until definitely 100% proven guilty.

;)
Because of course he is guilty until proven innocent. That is the idea with Democrates where Republicans are concerned.
When Democrats are talking about another Democrat it is innocent until definitely 100% proven guilty.
Oh PLEASEEE SPARE ME......!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

does CROOKED HILLARY
or LOCK HER UP

register anywhere in that snowflake brain of yours? STOP whining, you'll melt!

;)
Oh PLEASEEE SPARE ME......!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

does CROOKED HILLARY
or LOCK HER UP

register anywhere in that snowflake brain of yours? STOP whining, you'll melt!
And yet we see FBI texts showing she got special treatment. Bill did not just "happen" to have a tarmac meeting.
Tell me once again how I must be a snowflake.

Forum List

Back