Poor poor future black sell-out denied a moment of history....tsk, tsk

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Rochester School Won’t Let Its First Black Valedictorian Speak, So Mayor Does
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren invited Jaisaan Lovett
5b3d39631a0000640dce3585.png
to give his speech on the city’s YouTube channel.

Jaisaan Lovett of Rochester, New York, became the first black valedictorian in his school’s history. As graduation approached, he expected to give a speech at the commencement ceremony for the University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men, just as past valedictorians had done.
But for reasons that remain unclear, that speaking invitation didn’t come. And according to Lovett, when he sought permission to give remarks from the school’s principal, Joseph Munno, the answer was no.

“He didn’t want to see the speech or what it said, nothing,” Lovett said in an interview with The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. “He just said no.”

When, Lord, when are white people gonna learn, there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do, say, create, nothing is ever gonna keep bright intelligent black men off your daughters....so stop with the bull crap and hate, pull up a chair at the table and offer Jaisaan a plate!!

Cause there's no doubt in anybody's mind, this brother will be a white chic in a few more months, they all do!!

Jaisaan Lovett of Rochester, New York, became the first black valedictorian in his school’s history. As graduation approached, he expected to give a speech at the commencement ceremony for the University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men, just as past valedictorians had done.
But for reasons that remain unclear, that speaking invitation didn’t come. And according to Lovett, when he sought permission to give remarks from the school’s principal, Joseph Munno, the answer was no.

“He didn’t want to see the speech or what it said, nothing,” Lovett said in an interview with The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. “He just said no.”

When, Lord, when are white people gonna learn, there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do, say, create, nothing is ever gonna keep bright intelligent black men off your daughters....so stop with the bull crap and hate, pull up a chair at the table and offer Jaisaan a plate!!

Cause there's no doubt in anybody's mind, this brother will be a white chic in a few more months, they all do!!
Lol, liberals don't want others to see a black person succeed. I'm sure he will make a great Republican. Looks like he is stepping off the plantation you are on.

• Banned

Lol, liberals don't want others to see a black person succeed. I'm sure he will make a great Republican. Looks like he is stepping off the plantation you are on.
Off of master's plantation into master's racist nation....great Job Aussi

Off of master's plantation into master's racist nation....great Job Aussi
I'm proud of him and wish him the best, it's liberals that still want to hold him back. You may want to open your eyes.

This is not surprising. Rochester is primarily a Democratic area. Can't have blacks stepping off the plantation up there. Sounds like we have a great Republican in the making.

So you're mad at the kid because he's smart and a valedictorian? :cuckoo:

My but you are a strange, strange bird. :uhh:

I don't think you understand the article your OP is based on.

What is he going to speak about? What's the um Degree is it a Degree in the Art of Crack Dealing? :popcorn:

I read the articles. He wanted to speak about how much he hates the school, how much he hates the principal, how much he hates society. They had continual serious problems with him the whole time he was there. If he was the valedictorian, my guess is the rest of them are terminally stupid.

So you're mad at the kid because he's smart and a valedictorian? :cuckoo:

My but you are a strange, strange bird. :uhh:

He's not very smart: he was into violence the whole time he was at that charter school.

The kid's no good and will end up a loss, I predict.

• Banned

What is he going to speak about? What's the um Degree is it a Degree in the Art of Crack Dealing? :popcorn:

I read the articles. He wanted to speak about how much he hates the school, how much he hates the principal, how much he hates society. They had continual serious problems with him the whole time he was there. If he was the valedictorian, my guess is the rest of them are terminally stupid.
Relax will ya, the kid is headed to a all white neighborhood near ya.....relax

The kid's an ingrate.he has no idea how hard TriggerRed worked to have productive people provide the public housing and jails that were waiting for him.

Forum List

Back