Michael Avenatti for president in 2020?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Michael Avenatti: ‘I Will Run’ If No One With ‘A Real Chance’ Challenges Trump In 2020

Michael Avenatti ― the lawyer representing Stephanie Clifford, more widely known as Stormy Daniels ― said he “will run” for president in 2020 if there’s no other suitable challenger to President Donald Trump.

After tweeting that “only a street fighter has a chance at displacing the ‘King,’” Avenatti was asked when he would announce a 2020 run.

“IF (big) he seeks re-election, I will run, but only if I think that there is no other candidate in the race that has a REAL chance at beating him,” Avenatti replied. “We can’t relive 2016. I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed.”

Michael Avenatti: 'I Will Run' If No One With 'A Real Chance' Challenges Trump In 2020

Very interesting. However, I think I would prefer him to remain an active lawyer. What do you think?

IMO he should check himself into the nearest mental hospital. That fake news douchebag is nuts! :p Or he should get a regular fake news show on MSNBC or CNN since they have him so often. Maybe with a paycheck from the fake news, he can start paying off the millions of dollars he owes the IRS, etc. :p

Michael Avenatti: ‘I Will Run’ If No One With ‘A Real Chance’ Challenges Trump In 2020

Michael Avenatti ― the lawyer representing Stephanie Clifford, more widely known as Stormy Daniels ― said he “will run” for president in 2020 if there’s no other suitable challenger to President Donald Trump.

After tweeting that “only a street fighter has a chance at displacing the ‘King,’” Avenatti was asked when he would announce a 2020 run.

“IF (big) he seeks re-election, I will run, but only if I think that there is no other candidate in the race that has a REAL chance at beating him,” Avenatti replied. “We can’t relive 2016. I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed.”

Michael Avenatti: 'I Will Run' If No One With 'A Real Chance' Challenges Trump In 2020

Very interesting. However, I think I would prefer him to remain an active lawyer. What do you think?

Hilarious, that boy has let his 15 minutes go to his head.

run Mikey run lol

Just when you think the Dems couldn't get any sleazier than Crooked Hillary.

Stupid people voted for the shiny object.

Ironic coming from one of the ''I'm With Her'' clowns. Who cares if she's corrupt and the left's worst chance at winning the general election? She has a vagina!!!

Ok, you lefties please make that happen.

He's looking for clients. YAWN!

Well, why not?

If Obama could ......

Thank you for exposing what he's really doing. he has no interest in Stormy Daniels......he's just trying to make a name for himself, and you guys got duped......but please vote for him.....Trump would beat him like a red headed stepchild

Avenatti is the poster boy for the stereotypical "sleazy lawyer". He fits right in with the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back