Michael Avenatti for president in 2020?

Michael Avenatti: ā€˜I Will Runā€™ If No One With ā€˜A Real Chanceā€™ Challenges Trump In 2020

Michael Avenatti ā€• the lawyer representing Stephanie Clifford, more widely known as Stormy Daniels ā€• said he ā€œwill runā€ for president in 2020 if thereā€™s no other suitable challenger to President Donald Trump.

After tweeting that ā€œonly a street fighter has a chance at displacing the ā€˜King,ā€™ā€ Avenatti was asked when he would announce a 2020 run.

ā€œIF (big) he seeks re-election, I will run, but only if I think that there is no other candidate in the race that has a REAL chance at beating him,ā€ Avenatti replied. ā€œWe canā€™t relive 2016. I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed.ā€

Michael Avenatti: 'I Will Run' If No One With 'A Real Chance' Challenges Trump In 2020

Very interesting. However, I think I would prefer him to remain an active lawyer. What do you think?

Given his criminal tendencies, he'd be a great representative of the democrats.

Michael Avenatti: ā€˜I Will Runā€™ If No One With ā€˜A Real Chanceā€™ Challenges Trump In 2020

Michael Avenatti ā€• the lawyer representing Stephanie Clifford, more widely known as Stormy Daniels ā€• said he ā€œwill runā€ for president in 2020 if thereā€™s no other suitable challenger to President Donald Trump.

After tweeting that ā€œonly a street fighter has a chance at displacing the ā€˜King,ā€™ā€ Avenatti was asked when he would announce a 2020 run.

ā€œIF (big) he seeks re-election, I will run, but only if I think that there is no other candidate in the race that has a REAL chance at beating him,ā€ Avenatti replied. ā€œWe canā€™t relive 2016. I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed.ā€

Michael Avenatti: 'I Will Run' If No One With 'A Real Chance' Challenges Trump In 2020

Very interesting. However, I think I would prefer him to remain an active lawyer. What do you think?

Ha ha ha! This is a good one! I think he will be spending a loooong time in prison.

Showing how well Leftists and their MSM allies can measure the character of anyone with a D in front of their name, lol.

Just as the Trump defense team will soon do, we rest our case-)

It was quite unanimous that avenatti is a sleazy, creepy shitstain..... they just don't care. They would huddle around a hamster and chant if its droppings happen to spell "trump sux"....

Forum List

Back