Mexico Commits Act Of War - Holds US Troops On US Side of Border

You sound like a moronic political acolyte if that's what you got out of my posts.........
-------------------------- i'm just an American that advocates American Sovereignty . This incursion that is being discussed is disrespect of American Sovereignty Ringel .
If you say so....... But since you're not astute enough to figure out what I was saying let's recap;
Me: We don't know why the Mexicans did what they did (though we can GUESS) and here's a couple of other POSSIBLE scenarios.
pismo: Ugh! Ringel not beat war drums like me, he has to be pro Mexican!!! Ugh!!!
---------------------------- you sound like an apologist for the 'mex' . There is only one proper way to handle mex military invading USA Territory and Sovereignty and then goes about disarming USA Military baby sitters and diaper changers sandwich makers Ringel .
Please, beat your chest and grunt elsewhere, I'm sure there are guys who think it's sexy, I'm not one of them.

They’re Russians and they’re crazy to see the Us involved in a war.
They were Russians disguised as Mexican troops? Okie dokie...... :rolleyes:

Our troops need to travel in sufficiently large numbers with loaded weapons to intimidate foreign invaders so they don't get "disarmed". That's embarrassing.

You know some of those 'foreign invaders' can be police chasing Drug Smugglers... So you just want them to stop chasing if they get within 3 miles of the boarder...

So you a pro Drug Smuggler...
------------------------------- And now the 'english' pacifists and subject chime in with some absurdity when they throw up --- CAN BE. Hey 'English' , if they were 'mex' cops they'd be transporting the drugs to the Border for distribution throughout the USA 'ET' .

Last edited:
-------------------------- i'm just an American that advocates American Sovereignty . This incursion that is being discussed is disrespect of American Sovereignty Ringel .
If you say so....... But since you're not astute enough to figure out what I was saying let's recap;
Me: We don't know why the Mexicans did what they did (though we can GUESS) and here's a couple of other POSSIBLE scenarios.
pismo: Ugh! Ringel not beat war drums like me, he has to be pro Mexican!!! Ugh!!!
---------------------------- you sound like an apologist for the 'mex' . There is only one proper way to handle mex military invading USA Territory and Sovereignty and then goes about disarming USA Military baby sitters and diaper changers sandwich makers Ringel .
Please, beat your chest and grunt elsewhere, I'm sure there are guys who think it's sexy, I'm not one of them.

-------------------------- YEP , Ringel is a 'mex' apologist .

-------------------------- YEP , Ringel is a 'mex' apologist .
If you say so rdea...... Uummmmm, what was your name again?

You sound like a moronic political acolyte if that's what you got out of my posts.........
Oh and i'm not pro Mexican, or an apologist, or omnipresent, I'm pro logic. I.e. we have no idea why the Mexican troops did what they did, none o
foreingn incursion on
------------------------------------- YEP , you are a lefty , mex apologist . 'mex' incursion on USA soil and Sovereignty is not acceptable Ringel .
Typical emotive response...... And you call me a lefty........ :rofl:

Oh and i'm not pro Mexican, or an apologist, or omnipresent, I'm pro logic. I.e. we have no idea why the Mexican troops did what they did, none of us are mind readers. If you take that as being an apologist then you should seek professional help. :thup:
----------------------------------------- silly and foolish , foreign military has no Right to invade and disarm USA Military , sandwich makers , diaper changers and baby sitters Ringel .

Oh and i'm not pro Mexican, or an apologist, or omnipresent, I'm pro logic. I.e. we have no idea why the Mexican troops did what they did, none o
foreingn incursion on
------------------------------------- YEP , you are a lefty , mex apologist . 'mex' incursion on USA soil and Sovereignty is not acceptable Ringel .

Oh and i'm not pro Mexican, or an apologist, or omnipresent, I'm pro logic. I.e. we have no idea why the Mexican troops did what they did, none of us are mind readers. If you take that as being an apologist then you should seek professional help. :thup:
----------------------------------------- silly and foolish , foreign military has no Right to invade and disarm USA Military , sandwich makers , diaper changers and baby sitters Ringel .
Where did I say they did have a right? Obviously as a political hack you can't see past your your own nose. I was addressing MOTIVATION, not action. You must not be able to grasp esoteric concepts like that so go back to beating your chest and claiming those who don't appear to think EXACTLY like you are apologists, rdean......

you have no idea on MOTIVATION as you makes excuses for the 'mex' . Disarming of USA Military is not a forgivable offense especially when on USA soil and when lunch time for invaders and diaper shopping and diaper changing time was coming up Ringel .

you have no idea on MOTIVATION as you makes excuses for the 'mex' . Disarming of USA Military is not a forgivable offense especially when on USA soil and when lunch time for invaders and diaper shopping and diaper changing time was coming up Ringel .
Sooo, even though I stated previously that this incident should be investigated through diplomatic channels and the Mexican soldiers held accountable doesn't mean anything to you eh? You must have missed it in your haste to condemn me as a liberal........... Way to go rdean...... Or should I call you Billy........

Last edited:
feck Motivation , mex broke the rules , violated USA Sovereignty and that's IT in my opinion . And keep in mind , USA Military ain't what it used to be anyway . And to heck with 'diplomats' as many general comments on this board and info in the news are that the 'mex' is that the 'mex' are Cartel anyway . And just your comments smell liberal to me and i'm happy to put you in the LEFTY and 'mex apologist' Category Ringel .

foreingn incursion on

Other than, they were on our soil when the incident occurred. Taking our military weapons on our soil is , I M O, an act of war

foreingn incursion on

Other than, they were on our soil when the incident occurred. Taking our military weapons on our soil is , I M O, an act of war
Never claimed it wasn't but then again I'm not calling for a war over this incident. Most who call for war are typically chicken hawks who have never seen war up close and personal........

And then the 'sanwich' maker that gave up his gun [shameful] . Reminds me of the 'diverse USA zailors' in a boat or raft and even though well armed gave up to a boatload of 'iranians' a few years ago near 'kharg' island . And then when in custody the zailors kissed Iranian azz . Even accepting sweets and snacks from 'Ahmadinejad 'and talking more than they had to .

foreingn incursion on

Never claimed it wasn't but then again I'm not calling for a war over this incident. Most who call for war are typically chicken hawks who have never seen war up close and personal........
Me personally, I would have sent battalions into Mexico and I would have stopped their military and any illegal mthr fkrs

foreingn incursion on

Me personally, I would have sent battalions into Mexico and I would have stopped their military and any illegal mthr fkrs
That's one solution, not necessarily one I would chose at this point in time but be that as it may.

And then the 'sanwich' maker that gave up his gun [shameful] . Reminds me of the 'diverse USA zailors' in a boat or raft and even though well armed gave up to a boatload of 'iranians' a few years ago near 'kharg' island . And then when in custody the zailors kissed Iranian azz . Even accepting sweets and snacks from 'Ahmadinejad 'and talking more than they had to .
You should be a commodian...... Oh you are.... Never mind......

foreingn incursion on

That's one solution, not necessarily one i would chose at this point in time but be that as it may.
------------------------------------- you'd be putting on yer apron and asking the widdle baby papoose invaders if they wanted peanut butter of 'frijole' tortas Ringel .

That's one solution, not necessarily one i would chose at this point in time but be that as it may.
------------------------------------- you'd be putting on yer apron and asking the widdle baby papoose invaders if they wanted peanut butter of 'frijole' tortas Ringel .
If you say so........ :rofl:

Forum List

Back