Mexico Commits Act Of War - Holds US Troops On US Side of Border

That was an act of war.

Build that damn wall and move the military, fully armed, to the border.. Fuck'em!

Persons crossing without permission will be shot on site... Game Over
Hey, if Trump ever works his way out of his pj's today maybe he can look into what happened.

disabled eh , so you got the old PTSD or what Ringel ??
What? Are you afraid to quote me, think I might not see this so you can sneak in a cheap shot? Sounds like something you would do.
------------------------------ NAW , everybody and his brother and Mother , Father has the good old 'ptsd' Ringel . [just saw yer post Ringel]

What? Are you afraid to quote me, think I might not see this so you can sneak in a cheap shot? Sounds like something you would do.
------------------------------ NAW , everybody and his brother and Mother , Father has the good old 'ptsd' Ringel . [just saw yer post Ringel]
Wow! Took you quite a long time to come up with that response......... Kinda slow, aren'tcha........

yeah , i just saw yer post you 'wounded' type person . Anyway , what you got . you got a bit of the PTSD Ringel , eh ?? What amount of money is that worth a month Ringel ??

Wow! Took you quite a long time to come up with that response......... Kinda slow, aren'tcha........
The baseless assumption... life blood of discussion forums.

the Ringel says he is Disabled . Could he have the nefarious PTSD and I just asked him MikeTX .

The baseless assumption... life blood of discussion forums.
Baseless assumption? Did you just suddenly have an IQ spike?

I think you said that you were disabled , I ASSUMED it may be 'ptsd' . If not , what is yer disability Ringel .

Forum List

Back