Mexico Commits Act Of War - Holds US Troops On US Side of Border

hey , its YOU that claim Disability . I simply advocate finding out WHO these 'mex' are / were that disarmed USA Military Ringel . Incursions into the USA by foreign military or cops has happened 230 times since 1996 and to 2006 and thats ok with YOU i guess . See post number 71 for info on 'mexican' Violations to USA Sovereignty since 1996 Ringel .
I know about all of the incursions and where (other than in you truncated mind) did I claim I didn't care? :dunno:
Try reading more and reading into less.......
------------------------- so you care , so what as 'mex' pseudo or real military invades the USA Ringel . [Ringel CARES , sounds like a liberal HASHTAG to me Ringel]
I make a simple statement that boiled down means 'we don't know what the Mexican's motivation was' including stating it could have been for nefarious reasons and you guys loose your shit over it....... Now that's funny!!! :lmao:
------------------------------ and you sound like a 'mex' invader apologist to me Ringel .

hey , its YOU that claim Disability . I simply advocate finding out WHO these 'mex' are / were that disarmed USA Military Ringel . Incursions into the USA by foreign military or cops has happened 230 times since 1996 and to 2006 and thats ok with YOU i guess . See post number 71 for info on 'mexican' Violations to USA Sovereignty since 1996 Ringel .
I know about all of the incursions and where (other than in you truncated mind) did I claim I didn't care? :dunno:
------------------------- so you care , so what as 'mex' pseudo or real military invades the USA Ringel . [Ringel CARES , sounds like a liberal HASHTAG to me Ringel]
I make a simple statement that boiled down means 'we don't know what the Mexican's motivation was' including stating it could have been for nefarious reasons and you guys loose your shit over it....... Now that's funny!!! :lmao:
------------------------------ and you sound like a 'mex' invader apologist to me Ringel .
You sound like a moronic political acolyte if that's what you got out of my posts.........

'mexicans' shoulda been captured and investigated Ringel .

How do you suppose that could have been accomplished?
You truly don't have the capacity for depth of thought do you......... I mean the best you can come up with is "Ugh, me pismoe, kill Mexicans".........
--------------------- [CHUCKLE] , you sound like a well edukated and intelektual and 'disabled' lefty to me Ringel .
-------------------------------- still looking but I think you said that you were DISABLED Ringel but i'm still looking Ringel .

You truly don't have the capacity for depth of thought do you......... I mean the best you can come up with is "Ugh, me pismoe, kill Mexicans".........
--------------------- [CHUCKLE] , you sound like a well edukated and intelektual and 'disabled' lefty to me Ringel .
-------------------------------- still looking but I think you said that you were DISABLED Ringel but i'm still looking Ringel .
Disabled, not wounded...... There is a difference....... Except to the learning challenged.......

BAD INCIDENT , and after that the 'mexicans' would know better than to feck around Ringel .
So are you a chicken hawk or a war hawk? :dunno:

If N Korean Soldiers tried to Apprehend American Soldiers in S Korean territory There would be a really bad outcome what's the difference here
The difference is technically we're still at war with N Korea and it would be an obvious overt act on their part. With this Mexican incident we can't be sure whether it was a mistake or not, the boundary lines are a little confused in that area and there are stretches with only markers, no fencing. Not giving the Mexicans a pass just stating we can only guess why the Mexicans did what they did.
------------------------------------------------- are you still THINKING and wonderin Ringel .

Disabled, not wounded...... There is a difference....... Except to the learning challenged.......
------------------------------ so whats yer disability if you don't mind me asking as YOU don't mind advertising that you are disabled Ringel ??

BAD INCIDENT , and after that the 'mexicans' would know better than to feck around Ringel .
So are you a chicken hawk or a war hawk? :dunno:

If N Korean Soldiers tried to Apprehend American Soldiers in S Korean territory There would be a really bad outcome what's the difference here
The difference is technically we're still at war with N Korea and it would be an obvious overt act on their part. With this Mexican incident we can't be sure whether it was a mistake or not, the boundary lines are a little confused in that area and there are stretches with only markers, no fencing. Not giving the Mexicans a pass just stating we can only guess why the Mexicans did what they did.
------------------------------------------------- are you still THINKING and wonderin Ringel .
About this? I had completely forgotten about it till you decided to bring the subject up again. You're not a compulsive-obsessive are you?

------------------------------ so whats yer disability if you don't mind me asking Ringel ??
Physical joint degeneration, knees, back, shoulders.

You sound like a moronic political acolyte if that's what you got out of my posts.........
-------------------------- i'm just an American that advocates American Sovereignty . This incursion that is being discussed is disrespect of American Sovereignty Ringel .

------------------------------ so whats yer disability if you don't mind me asking Ringel ??
-------------------------- you'll probably live eh Ringel ??

-------------------------- i'm just an American that advocates American Sovereignty . This incursion that is being discussed is disrespect of American Sovereignty Ringel .
If you say so....... But since you're not astute enough to figure out what I was saying let's recap;
Me: We don't know why the Mexicans did what they did (though we can GUESS) and here's a couple of other POSSIBLE scenarios.
pismo: Ugh! Ringel not beat war drums like me, he has to be pro Mexican!!! Ugh!!!

-------------------------- you'll probably live eh Ringel ??
Life, none of us get out alive.........

disabled eh , so you got the old PTSD or what Ringel ??
What? Are you afraid to quote me, think I might not see this so you can sneak in a cheap shot? Sounds like something you would do.
------------------------------ NAW , everybody and his brother and Mother , Father has the good old 'ptsd' Ringel . [just saw yer post Ringel]
Wow! Took you quite a long time to come up with that response......... Kinda slow, aren'tcha........
The baseless assumption... life blood of discussion forums.
Baseless assumption? Did you just suddenly have an IQ spike?
No and please dont call me spike.

What? Are you afraid to quote me, think I might not see this so you can sneak in a cheap shot? Sounds like something you would do.
------------------------------ NAW , everybody and his brother and Mother , Father has the good old 'ptsd' Ringel . [just saw yer post Ringel]
Wow! Took you quite a long time to come up with that response......... Kinda slow, aren'tcha........
The baseless assumption... life blood of discussion forums.
Baseless assumption? Did you just suddenly have an IQ spike?
No and please dont call me spike.
Shirley?

If you say so....... But since you're not astute enough to figure out what I was saying let's recap;
Me: We don't know why the Mexicans did what they did (though we can GUESS) and here's a couple of other POSSIBLE scenarios.
pismo: Ugh! Ringel not beat war drums like me, he has to be pro Mexican!!! Ugh!!!
---------------------------- you sound like an apologist for the 'mex' . There is only one proper way to handle mex military invading USA Territory and Sovereignty and then goes about disarming USA Military baby sitters and diaper changers sandwich makers Ringel .

---------------------------- you sound like an apologist for the 'mex' . There is only one proper way to handle mex military invading USA Territory and Sovereignty and then goes about disarming USA Military baby sitters and diaper changers sandwich makers Ringel .
Please, beat your chest and grunt elsewhere, I'm sure there are guys who think it's sexy, I'm not one of them.

Our troops need to travel in sufficiently large numbers with loaded weapons to intimidate foreign invaders so they don't get "disarmed". That's embarrassing.

You know some of those 'foreign invaders' can be police chasing Drug Smugglers... So you just want them to stop chasing if they get within 3 miles of the boarder...

So you a pro Drug Smuggler...

Please, beat your chest and grunt elsewhere, I'm sure there are guys who think it's sexy, I'm not one of them.

They’re Russians and they’re crazy to see the US involved in a war, especially with your allies. Anything that harms the country, they’re for.

Last edited:
foreingn incursion on
------------------------------------- YEP , you are a lefty , mex apologist . 'mex' incursion on USA soil and Sovereignty is not acceptable Ringel .

foreingn incursion on
------------------------------------- YEP , you are a lefty , mex apologist . 'mex' incursion on USA soil and Sovereignty is not acceptable Ringel .
Typical emotive response...... And you call me a lefty........ :rofl:

Oh and i'm not pro Mexican, or an apologist, or omnipresent, I'm pro logic. I.e. we have no idea why the Mexican troops did what they did, none of us are mind readers. If you take that as being an apologist then you should seek professional help. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back