Most Illegal Immigrants In US Receive Government Benefits, Costing Taxpayers Billions: Experts

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
So much for the claim that illegals don't receive government benefits.

The case underscores what experts say is a growing cost to taxpayers from the surge of Central American families and unaccompanied minors.

"We're talking about billions of dollars in taxpayer benefits over the next few years," said Dan Stein, director of the right-leaning think tank, Federation for American Immigration Reform. "The payout for the taxpayer is enormous and income to the Treasury is miniscule."

A FAIR study in 2017 found illegal immigrants are a net consumer of taxpayer benefits worth more than $100 billion a year, not including the cost of enforcing the border.

While federal benefits are supposed to be off limits, in practice many are not. More than 25,000 undocumented workers receive subsidized housing, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Children receive free education and most qualify for English lessons and free school breakfast and lunch.

Illegal immigrants do not qualify for Obamacare but under federal law, hospitals and clinics are required to provide urgent medical care without regard to legal status. Pregnant women are entitled to prenatal and postpartum care under the Women, Infants and Children program. Infant delivery costs are paid for by Medicaid. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found a federal-state immigrant insurance program cost $2 billion a year in emergency treatment, not including the $1.24 billion in infant delivery expenses.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to food stamps, but families with U.S.-born children are. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 31% of such families use the SNAP program and more than 50% of Central American families in the U.S. use at least one welfare program.

This is especially true of asylum seekers said Art Arthur, a former immigration judge now with the Center for Immigration Studies, an immigration think tank.

Illegal immigrants get to enroll their kids in public schools ...... How many billions does that alone cost?

PCPrincipalMicro.jpg

The case underscores what experts say is a growing cost to taxpayers from the surge of Central American families and unaccompanied minors.

"We're talking about billions of dollars in taxpayer benefits over the next few years," said Dan Stein, director of the right-leaning think tank, Federation for American Immigration Reform. "The payout for the taxpayer is enormous and income to the Treasury is miniscule."

A FAIR study in 2017 found illegal immigrants are a net consumer of taxpayer benefits worth more than $100 billion a year, not including the cost of enforcing the border.

While federal benefits are supposed to be off limits, in practice many are not. More than 25,000 undocumented workers receive subsidized housing, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Children receive free education and most qualify for English lessons and free school breakfast and lunch.

Illegal immigrants do not qualify for Obamacare but under federal law, hospitals and clinics are required to provide urgent medical care without regard to legal status. Pregnant women are entitled to prenatal and postpartum care under the Women, Infants and Children program. Infant delivery costs are paid for by Medicaid. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found a federal-state immigrant insurance program cost $2 billion a year in emergency treatment, not including the $1.24 billion in infant delivery expenses.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to food stamps, but families with U.S.-born children are. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 31% of such families use the SNAP program and more than 50% of Central American families in the U.S. use at least one welfare program.

This is especially true of asylum seekers said Art Arthur, a former immigration judge now with the Center for Immigration Studies, an immigration think tank.
Quote: "A FAIR study in 2017 found illegal immigrants are a net consumer of taxpayer benefits worth more than $100 billion a year, not including the cost of enforcing the border."
That explains that news clip I watched on youtube of a couple of hundred immigrants pushing through the gates at a border checkpoint. They pushed so hard a really tall gate was pushed down, then they ran past that and into the paved area over the border. Those big guys had a grin from ear to ear. Then, people by the dozens pushed through, too. Every one of them looked delirious. A hundred billion dollars a year? Good grief. We're paying them to push the gates down and run through the border. hmmmm

Please tell me that this is not news to the people on here?
Really, Mr. Von Ingersleben. A hundred billion dollars to pay for freeloaders is not how this country started out. Everyone who got here had to pull their own weight, except I thought it was awfully nice of the native Americans in the Massachusetts colony to bring turkeys and pumpkin pies to the feast there.

Really, Mr. Von Ingersleben. A hundred billion dollars to pay for freeloaders is not how this country started out. Everyone who got here had to pull their own weight, except I thought it was awfully nice of the native Americans in the Massachusetts colony to bring turkeys and pumpkin pies to the feast there.
That wasn't my point. My point is that this has been happening for years...decades. Illegals cost LA County...ONE COUNTY in the US $1.3B PER YEAR in welfare.
My point is that your government doesn't give a shit about you. My point is also...IF this is news to you...you should probably pull your head out of your ass.

That wasn't my point. My point is that this has been happening for years...decades. Illegals cost LA County...ONE COUNTY in the US $1.3B PER YEAR in welfare.
My point is that your government doesn't give a shit about you. My point is also...IF this is news to you...you should probably pull your head out of your ass.
Right after you wash your filthy mouth out with a bar of soap.
th

th

For Christ's sake lady...Lava? You tryin to disembowel me? Got any Dove?

th

Got some Tide pods. They go down easy with Dr. Pepper.

th

Got some Tide pods. They go down easy with Dr. Pepper.
Why Mr. Hossfly, that would clean him down till he sprouted wings, a halo, and learned civility. :iyfyus.jpg:Thanks.

OMG...I'm so glad you started this thread!

I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago,
District 8, Chicago Lawn

Chicago Lawn is 48% Hispanic
10 blocks to the East, West, North and South of me,
is at least 97% Hispanics

When I was in line at the store Saturday
Of course, I was behind a Hispanic family,
not 2nd or 3rd generation, straight off the boat...

Mother(pregnant) father, 2 boys, 8/10ish

I'm watching the cashier scan the groceries....
meat, tortillas, produce, Froot Loops, Captain Crunch,
pop tarts, fruit roll ups, Kool Aid, soda, cookies,
popcorn, Doritos, Flaming Hot Cheetos, 2 easter baskets,
ice cream cookie sandwiches, mexican candy, laundry detergent,
fabric softener, toilet paper, paper towels....

Lo and behold, the guy pulls out his wallet,
and pulls out a link card...

I'm fucking seething inside but, what totally set me off
was when he swiped it a second time, meaning....
there was cash on the card as well

My mouth went off....

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

All eyes where on us...all Mexicans...I didn't give a shit

WHY IS SHE PREGNANT
WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER KID
IF YOU CANT SUPPORT THE KIDS YOU ALREADY HAVE

WHOSE GOING TO PAY HER HOSPITAL BILL
WHEN SHE HAS THE BABY...AMERICAN TAX PAYERS

AND THE FORMULA AND THE DIAPERS
AND THE DOCTOR VISITS...AMERICAN TAX PAYERS

Of course, the mother and father can't speak English
so the father is speaking to his son and the son back to him....

I assumed the boy was translating what I was saying
because the father swiped his had in the air to me...
You know, the 'shut up, oh get out of here'

LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU ILLEGAL LEACH

He was still loading the groceries in his car
when I left the store, I only had 2 items...
I approached the car, took a pen and paper out of my bag

Starting yelling about him having a car,
wrote down the license plate number
and said I was calling ICE and the welfare office

These mother fuckers

I'm telling you, cutting ALL assistance,
will do more than a wall

Why should I care about kids,
when these fucking leeches having them,
DONT CARE THEY CANT TAKE CARE OF THEM

I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, CANT AFFORD IT
I GO WITHOUT EATING SOMETIMES
I DONT HAVE A CAR
I WORK 2 JOBS AND LIVE WITHIN MY MEANS

BUT, YOU CAN COME HER ILLEGALLY
GET FOOD, CASH, HEALTH CARE, DENTAL
GLASSES, FORMULA, HOUSING

WTF

WHY DO YOU THINK OBAMACARE
FORCED PEOPLE TO BUY INSURANCE...
BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL BURDEN
ILLEGALS ARE COSTING US IN HEALTHCARE LIABILITIES

AAARRRRGGGGG

Illegal immigrants get to enroll their kids in public schools ...... How many billions does that alone cost?
Again, I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago...Chicago Lawn

They've built 3 more schools in my area,
added annexes to ALL the existing public schools
in my area and they bought 3 of the Catholic High Schools
that shut down and are now public schools....

TO HANDLE THE INFLUX OF HISPANICS KIDS

I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY

Leftists believe in invasion of their own countries everywhere. Crazy bunch...

Yup and you can bet they don't speak English and need interpreters.

Build the damned wall and boot the illegals out. Save we tax payers billions every year.

Immigrants of 100 years ago, did not come here for government benefits. They're weren't any.
Now, thanks to Dimocrats, we have so many government social programs, it's no wonder these people of today come here with their palms out.

The sickening thing is it's only going to get worse. Case in point, the Dimocrat governor of California wants to now give illegals free healthcare.

And guess what, Californians are obviously ok with it, since they continue to vote for Dimocrats.

I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY
Keep it real, I'm in a border state where my school taxes doubled in a matter of just a few years. My county taxes are higher than I ever paid in rent before I owned a home, in fact, they're as high as a penthouse room overlooking the city cost back then. So I know how you feel. But my family, the pragmatic ones, had one aunt who had a saying for everything, and one I hope you take some advantage of, here's what my great aunt said:

"If kids make you nervous, don't look at 'em!"
And my county property taxes? Because I pay them, I can't afford property insurance. Social security that is supposed to take care of you when you retire? It wasn't designed to pay taxes higher than a penthouse room in a skyscraper. lol I can't keep cows because the 5 tornadoes that ripped through my property last year tore out fences, and I could only afford to pay for the parameter damages. I'm not young and am disabled and can't repair stuff myself. Heck, when I go shopping I have to take a 3-hour nap when I get home just to be able to move around. No one can tell you how it's gonna be when you grow old. The Democrats figured out how to screw everybody out of everything they own before they die. Oh, yeah, and I can't run cows here to help pay the land taxes because the cross fences are down, and the cows would just get stuck in the mud of the little pond out back. Doesn't seem to bother the deer, but livestock are known not to be as smart as deers are who manage to survive broken fences. lol

Last edited:

I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY
Why don't you move? Try Florida. It's cheap, no state income tax, and it's warm.

I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY
Keep it real, I'm in a border state where my school taxes doubled in a matter of just a few years. My county taxes are higher than I ever paid in rent before I owned a home, in fact, they're as high as a penthouse room overlooking the city cost back then. So I know how you feel. But my family, the pragmatic ones, had one aunt who had a saying for everything, and one I hope you take some advantage of, here's what my great aunt said:

"If kids make you nervous, don't look at 'em!"
And my county property taxes? Because I pay them, I can't afford property insurance. Social security that is supposed to take care of you when you retire? It wasn't designed to pay taxes higher than a penthouse room in a skyscraper. lol I can't keep cows because the 5 tornadoes that ripped through my property last year tore out fences, and I could only afford to pay for the parameter damages. I'm not young and am disabled and can't repair stuff myself. Heck, when I go shopping I have to take a 3-hour nap when I get home just to be able to move around. No one can tell you how it's gonna be when you grow old. The Democrats figured out how to screw everybody out of everything they own before they die. Oh, yeah, and I can't run cows here to help pay the land taxes because the cross fences are down, and the cows would just get stuck in the mud of the little pond out back. Doesn't seem to bother the deer, but livestock are known not to be as smart as deers are who manage to survive broken fences. lol
I'm going to address this first....
If kids make you nervous, don't look at 'em!
With all due respect, what is the takeaway in this 'saying'
in regards to what I stated and to which you were replying to?

This thread is about what illegals
and legal immigration, is costing tax payers.

Having to build new public schools,
add annexes to existing public schools,
and buy the Catholic schools the Archdiocese closed
and create more public schools from those existing buildings,
to handle the influx of Hispanic/Latino kids in Chicago...
IS COSTING A LOT OF MONEY

Mind you now, that is in addition to SNAP(food stamps)
TANF(cash), WIC(formula,baby food, milk, cereal)
CEDA(1time utility payments)LIHEAP(low income energy asst prgm)
CCAP(child care asst prgm) Medicaid
All Kids(doctors' visits, hospital stays, prescription drugs, vision care, dental care and medical devices like eyeglasses and asthma inhalers)

On top of corrupted politicians
and our own, give me, give me, give me, leeches

Anyhoo....

Juan Rangel turned a small Hispanic activists group
into the nation’s biggest Hispanic charter school operator
UNO United Neighborhood Organization
UCSN United Charter Schools Network

UCSN received $83 million dollars to build 4 charter schools
in Chicago's Latino/Hispanic neighborhoods
to accommodate the influx of Hispanic children
that overwhelmed the existing schools

By 2013, Juan Rangel fell from the top of his mountain

Anyhoo...let's look at the $27 million dollar
charter school for Hispanics, a 20-25 min. walk for me

UNO Soccer School,
Now known as Soto ACERO Schools,
after the UNO scandal, they rebranded

So, if you go directly to the schools website,
and link to Performance Report...
Guess what you see....Coming soon

Yeah, I don't think so you fucks

Let's go to the Illinois Report Card website....

School snapshot

A school that has no underperforming student groups,
a graduation rate greater than 67%,
and whose performance is not in the top 10% of schools statewide.

Graduation rate 77%
...below state average

Chronic absenteeism 47% WAY above state average
Yep, when you go to Mexico for a month, you're not in school

Mind you, this is a college preparatory school

Academic Progress

ELA English language art

Only 10% of 11 grade students
meet or exceed SAT performance level

Only 10% of Juniors are proficient in ELA

46% partially meet
43% approaching
9% meets
1% exceeds

District 25%, which is crap too
State 37%, which is crap too

Mathematics

Only 5% of Juniors are proficient in math
at SAT performance levels

Mind you, this is a Charter school
where the focus of excellence is...
Language Arts and Math

District 25%
State 34%

Science: Illinois Science Assessment

All students 9th-12th grade

78% NOT proficient
22% proficient

English learners:
are students who are unable to communicate fluently or learn effectively in English, who often come from non-English-speaking homes and backgrounds, and who typically require specialized or modified instruction in both the English language and in their academic courses

89% NOT proficient
11% proficient

Total Students Taking Early College Courses
Seniors 14

Title 1 Status

Title 1 Programs are for schools in which
the poverty rate is 40 percent or higher.

Low Income are students who receive or live in households that receive SNAP or TANF; are classified as homeless, migrant, runaway, Head Start, or foster children; or live in a household where the household income meets the USDA income guidelines to receive free or reduced-price meals.

Total Enrollment Complete Illinois School Report Card

Hispanic 544 98.7%
Low income 529 96.0%
English learners 162

They come here illegally, because of poverty
and stay here illegally, remaining in a more suitable poverty

As sure as my name is Lynn, the day will come,
when they will be shit out of luck....like the rest of us.
This Ponzi scheme will come crashing down
And, when it does...all hell is gonna break loose

Forum List

Back