Mexico Commits Act Of War - Holds US Troops On US Side of Border

Where did I say they should or shouldn't?
So, you're just sitting here trolling?

Only in that pathetic mass you call a mind. I made a non-partisan point that delineated the difference between assumption and fact. You know the definitions of fact vs assumption don't you? Of course not, if you did we wouldn't be having this conversation.........

Only in that pathetic mass you call a mind. I made a non-partisan point that delineated the difference between assumption and fact. You know the definitions of fact vs assumption don't you? Of course not, if you did we wouldn't be having this conversation.........
-----------------------------See my post number 71 . And in this current case. mexican military or posers or cops invaded the USA and Disarmed USA Military . That shouldn't be allowed as guys like YOU kiss 'mex' azz Ringel . [ses my post number 71 for details on mexican incursions into the USA Ringel . ]

--------------------------- yeah , you sound like the dead and gone 'juan mcstain' you silly old 'bipartisan' guy Ringel .

-----------------------------See my post number 71 . And in this current case. mexican military or posers or cops invaded the USA and Disarmed USA Military . That shouldn't be allowed as guys like YOU kiss 'mex' azz Ringel . [ses my post number 71 for details on mexican incursions into the USA Ringel . ]
Holy shit? You still think I'm arguing that? After all I've posted? Really? Do yourself a favor, lose your myopic, tribalistic mindset.
Maybe this will be clearer;
My one and only point was their motivation, since not one of us is omnipresent we have no idea what their motivation(s) were. Unless you're claiming to be God...........
Good lord, it's like arguing with a 10 year old.

--------------------------- yeah , you sound like the dead and gone 'juan mcstain' you silly old 'bipartisan' guy Ringel .
The problem is I don't fit your neat little tribalistic molds and you don't know how to take that. Expected albeit hysterically funny.
Psst!! I'm a political agnostic......... I'm just an observer.......
Here's why;
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Last edited:
i just think that you are a lefty or pacifist puzzy after reading your words Ringel . [ And P.S. by the way , feck their motivation , they disarmed American Military and that shoulda been defended against Ringel .

Last edited:
i just think that you are a lefty or pacifist puzzy after reading your words Ringel . [ And P.S. by the way , feck their motivation , they disarmed American Military and that shoulda been defended against Ringel .
Defended against how? Nuke Mexico City?
Oh and if you don't care what the motivation were/are (my only point) then why did you chime in in the first place? Just wanted to show your stupidity? :dunno:

they Disarmed USA Military Ringel .
Wow! You read that also? I didn't think you had it in you........
It's simple, you read into my motivation statement and mistakenly assumed (there's that word again) that I was making excuses for the Mexicans. Man up, admit your mistake and move on.

Shut the fuck up.

You're sitting here trolling.

You have been given the facts. Fuck off if you don't like them.

It's simple, you read into my motivation statement and mistakenly assumed (there's that word again) that I was making excuses for the Mexicans. Man up, admit your mistake and move on.
And you continued to feed that assumption...BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING TROLLING!!!

Go fuck yourself.

Shut the fuck up.

You're sitting here trolling.

You have been given the facts. Fuck off if you don't like them.

You can't help being stupid can you.

And you continued to feed that assumption...BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING TROLLING!!!

Go fuck yourself.

Those blood vessels in your ass are bulging........

Forum List

Back