Mexican President: US Pot Smokers Are Killing My People!

Or... marijuana is legalized, drug cartels flood the American market with the stuff since there is no longer any resistance to it by law enforcement...

Legalize it here and the Mexican market would collapse for a lack of customers.

Seriously, you don't know how easily truly superior pot can be grown anywhere in the USA?

[
Here in Washington State we dont touch that bullshit mexican weed either. "Mexican weed" is so infamous here, that its basically become the generalized term for weed thats not worth buying. Mexico is far too hot for quality weed production. You need a nice rainy climate for it, like here in the pacific north west.

Then who is buying the pot that Mexico is pushing?

the people like you,who live in the ghetto, who cant afford the good stuff.....

[
Here in Washington State we dont touch that bullshit mexican weed either. "Mexican weed" is so infamous here, that its basically become the generalized term for weed thats not worth buying. Mexico is far too hot for quality weed production. You need a nice rainy climate for it, like here in the pacific north west.

Then who is buying the pot that Mexico is pushing?

Oh? They allow the "good stuff" in your trailer park?

Oh? They allow the "good stuff" in your trailer park?

the area where i live Gordo a trailer there is worth probably more than any 10 shacks where you live....and yes they do....small amounts of pot are no big deal here....

I'll bet the door to your house has a quarter moon cut into the door and Mexicans of all ages are lined up to use it rather than squat in the woods.

Yo........quick question for you Pepe Pindeho (Bullshitter).......have YOU ever smoked?

Do you know what the doctors from Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have to say about it?

What about the reports that the CIA and US Government did on soldiers and sailors in the 60's?

If you know nothing about it, shut the fuck up. But, what else can someone expect from a racist prick such as yourself?

Yo........quick question for you Pepe Pindeho (Bullshitter).......have YOU ever smoked?
Pot? No.

Do you know what the doctors from Harvard Medical and the Royal British Medical Society have to say about it?
Why don't you tell us or is that a secret?

What about the reports that the CIA and US Government did on soldiers and sailors in the 60's?
Which reports on what? Put your weed down long enough to finish a thought. Give your brain a chance.

If you know nothing about it, shut the fuck up. But, what else can someone expect from a racist prick such as yourself?
I never stuck anything up my ass either, but I imagine it would hurt. Now that is your expertise.

I'll bet the door to your house has a quarter moon cut into the door and Mexicans of all ages are lined up to use it rather than squat in the woods.

i guess when you live in squalor your whole life you just cant comprehend that most people have their own shitters....its not like that here, the way it is where you are Gordo.....even the Mexicans here have their own shitters....im sorry that they think your shack is the neighborhood outhouse....maybe if it did not smell like shit,they would not think that.....try keeping the place clean.....

[
:lol:.....i guess the joint he just smoked is taking affect.....nice aint it Gordo....now dont munch to much....they call you Gordo for a reason you know......:lol:

All you pot smokers are alike. You go through life in a haze of confusion and you think everyone else would like to be just like you.:(

No, thanks!

lot's of your tax dollars are going to jail young smokers, it could be spent on the economy. Then maybe you wouldn't be living in the projects. wait yes you would.

lot's of your tax dollars are going to jail young smokers, it could be spent on the economy. Then maybe you wouldn't be living in the projects. wait yes you would.

dont you know?.....a REAL American will stay in the Ghetto to let them guys know he aint scared of them....great logic aint it?.....

The economy went south with the beaners who only vacation in the US. Where have you been?

[
dont you know?.....a REAL American will stay in the Ghetto to let them guys know he aint scared of them....great logic aint it?.....

You forget, Doctor Who can escape in his time machine. Let's see. When was there a time when Mexicans didn't exist?

[

You forget, Doctor Who can escape in his time machine. Let's see. When was there a time when Mexicans didn't exist?

so you have watched the show....i notice for the first time you actually spelled DOCTOR the way they do it in the show ...welcome aboard ....:lol:

[

so you have watched the show....i notice for the first time you actually spelled DOCTOR the way they do it in the show ...welcome aboard ....:lol:

Did you know that it is considered a children's show?

Forum List

Back