Mexican President: US Pot Smokers Are Killing My People!

Vote no on Proposition 19. And Mexico can fight their own war against their own criminals. Rescind posse comitatus and post active Military troops on the border. We'll clear up a lot of messes real fast.

Yet he decriminalized it in Mexico, he's blowing smoke!!!!
Make it legal here and made in America takes billions from your enemy.
Mexico has more class separation that we do, his Army looks out for the rich growers.
Read bullfighter you'll get smart enough to move out of the projects.

You're the one killing Mexicans with every hit you take.

Hey stupid.......using that logic, every time you fill up your gas tank with oil that comes from ME countries (like Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia), you're contributing to the deaths of our troops because using gas funds terrorist activity.

Yeah.........I went there.......

By the way you fucking moron, do you remember what happened when Prohibition went into effect?

Bootlegging and speakeasys funded the rise of the Mafia during that time. What happened when alcohol was legal again? Crime associated with booze WENT AWAY.

If it was legal (and it should be, it's not a drug, it's a plant), it would take a lot of wind out of the sails of the drug cartels. Not only that, but most of 'em would probably drop the harder drugs because then they would be ABLE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT LEGALLY!

Try again stupid, your sombrero is squeezing your brain too tight. No wonder you're such a whiny baby.

Mexico has more class separation that we do, his Army looks out for the rich growers.

You're the one killing Mexicans with every hit you take.

Hey stupid.......using that logic, every time you fill up your gas tank with oil that comes from ME countries (like Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia), you're contributing to the deaths of our troops because using gas funds terrorist activity.

By the way you fucking moron, do you remember what happened when Prohibition went into effect?

Bootlegging and speakeasys funded the rise of the Mafia during that time. What happened when alcohol was legal again? Crime associated with booze WENT AWAY.

If it was legal (and it should be, it's not a drug, it's a plant), it would take a lot of wind out of the sails of the drug cartels. Not only that, but most of 'em would probably drop the harder drugs because then they would be ABLE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT LEGALLY!

Try again stupid, your sombrero is squeezing your brain too tight. No wonder you're such a whiny baby.

:iagree: :shock:

yep... 2 times in one day!

Its the apocolipse! :lol:

Mexico's Calderon: US not doing enough in drugs war

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has told the BBC the US should do more to reduce the demand for drugs that is fuelling violence in Mexico.

He told the HARDtalk programme that more should also be done to stem the flow of illegal weapons from the US.

More than 28,000 people have died in drug violence in Mexico since 2006.
Meanwhile, President Calderon and other regional leaders have urged Californian voters to reject moves to legalise marijuana in their state.

Next week Californians will vote on a measure known as Proposition 19, which seeks to legalise recreational marijuana use.......

Read the full article:

BBC News - Mexico's Calderon: US not doing enough in drugs war

-------------------------------------------------------

Stupid ass morons that puff on weed kill more people indirectly than anyone else. Hang the weed whackers!

Calderon is a moron. His own people are killing his own people.
Mexico has out of control lawlessness.
The best thing that could happen to Mexico is it be sawed off at the border and allowed to float out to sea.

"us potheads are killing my people"?

I think he means us as in plural..not US as in the states. What think you? It would certainly be more accurate.

It might seem more accurate if you are really, really stoned.

And if English isn't your first language...so what are the chances?

I say he's referring to his own potheads, not ours! Viva la Mexicano Potheadios!

of you are wrong and probably stoned out of your gourdo.

Calderon is a moron. His own people are killing his own people.
Mexico has out of control lawlessness.
The best thing that could happen to Mexico is it be sawed off at the border and allowed to float out to sea.

the war on drugs is a moron's moron. Deal with it.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has told the BBC the US should do more to reduce the demand for drugs that is fuelling violence in Mexico.

He told the HARDtalk programme that more should also be done to stem the flow of illegal weapons from the US.

Meanwhile, President Calderon and other regional leaders have urged Californian voters to reject moves to legalise marijuana in their state.

Next week Californians will vote on a measure known as Proposition 19, which seeks to legalise recreational marijuana use.......

Read the full article:

Stupid ass morons that puff on weed kill more people indirectly than anyone else. Hang the weed whackers!

a lot of weed is grown here and in canada, Mexican drug violence is fueled by cocaine anyone who has been there knows the weed sucks all brown and dirty tasting , not trimmed or cured properly even found a big ass beetles in the bag...just legalize it and no one would by your bogus Mexican weed...I grow my own and nobody dies over it any more than my tomatoes or corn

Last edited:

Very true.

[
the way you hate the little devils you think you would be ecstatic....:eusa_eh:....make up your mind Gordo....you cant hate them in one thread and then care about them in another....

As long as they are in Mexico, they are still human.

[

You should have stayed there. I don't think the gay-vy lost one man yet. Nice neighborhood for those who are afraid of Mexicans.

I gotta hear this. I live in Chicago. We know more about the mob and prohibition than anyone else because we lived with it. Dumb ass!

The mafia never went away when prohibition ended. They had all those nice legitamite businesses they bought with booze money to take care of. They also never got rid of all the other illegal activities. Try again, Dumb ass!

And drug cartel pot will be untaxed so it will be cheaper. Whose pot would you buy? That's three strikes....you get the dumb ass award!

And your sombrero looks good on you because you collaborate with the enemy, turncoat. How is the Mexican Navy?

Stop supporting the Mexican government.
Legalize Marijuana.
Dreciminalize "hard drugs".
Close the US-Mexico the border.

Then stick your middle finger up at Calderon.

The bastard drug peddling thugs you can't control are killing OUR law abiding US Citizens.

FUCK YOU.

Last edited:

Read the full article:

lol

Because we know that no Mexicans smoke pot, right?

[

You should have stayed there. I don't think the gay-vy lost one man yet. Nice neighborhood for those who are afraid of Mexicans.

I gotta hear this. I live in Chicago. We know more about the mob and prohibition than anyone else because we lived with it. Dumb ass!

The mafia never went away when prohibition ended. They had all those nice legitamite businesses they bought with booze money to take care of. They also never got rid of all the other illegal activities. Try again, Dumb ass!

And drug cartel pot will be untaxed so it will be cheaper. Whose pot would you buy? That's three strikes....you get the dumb ass award!

And your sombrero looks good on you because you collaborate with the enemy, turncoat. How is the Mexican Navy?

Of course the Mafia never went away. They still had prostitution, gambling and other illegal recreational drugs to peddle. The unconsitutional Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was a gift to the mob.

I guess I'm a mass-murderer then. I've smoked a lot of pot in my time.:420:

Quick question.....do you think Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber, or the terrorists from 9/11 would have done what they did if they would have smoked marijuana regularly?

I don't. Pot doesn't make you psychotic, it makes you psychadellic (the colors get VERY vivid!)

he is just trying to protect his crappy weed business and knows if its legalized here its game over on finding a market for his crappy weed

It also is probable that, this and other recent statements blaming America for Mexico's problems, is an attempt at populist demogoguery aimed at him staying in power.

Forum List

Back