Mexican President: US Pot Smokers Are Killing My People!

Bullshitter is simply a baby looking to have his diaper changed.

Wonder if he's the E-Trade baby in disguise? Remember, the little brat hides computers in his crib.

Navy Recruiting Poster

Chistopher Cross

♫♫♫ Sailing, makes me so gay.........! ♫♫♫

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
[this is why no one takes you seriously Gordo....you are incapable of having a nice little chat.....when you cant comprehend what is going on you come up with shit like this.....no wonder the Mexicans around you are doing better than you...dam your a dumbass...

A nice little chat? With a foul mouth idiot? You've been playing with Dr Who for too long.

see what i mean?....you have been asked dozens of questions in many threads Gordo and all you do is give bigoted answers or answers like the one above.....thats why no one takes you seriously and why you NEVER get positive repped by anyone or very little thanx by anyone.....bottom line....most here think your a dipshit.....

[
see what i mean?....you have been asked dozens of questions in many threads Gordo and all you do is give bigoted answers or answers like the one above.....thats why no one takes you seriously and why you NEVER get positive repped by anyone or very little thanx by anyone.....bottom line....most here think your a dipshit.....

I've answered with the response you deserved. I don't take foul mouthed idiots seriously. As far as your positive rep gay club, I don't give a crap.

Mexico's Calderon: US not doing enough in drugs war

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has told the BBC the US should do more to reduce the demand for drugs that is fuelling violence in Mexico.

He told the HARDtalk programme that more should also be done to stem the flow of illegal weapons from the US.

More than 28,000 people have died in drug violence in Mexico since 2006.
Meanwhile, President Calderon and other regional leaders have urged Californian voters to reject moves to legalise marijuana in their state.

Next week Californians will vote on a measure known as Proposition 19, which seeks to legalise recreational marijuana use.......

Read the full article:

BBC News - Mexico's Calderon: US not doing enough in drugs war

-------------------------------------------------------

Stupid ass morons that puff on weed kill more people indirectly than anyone else. Hang the weed whackers!

Legalize the industrial growth of marijuana in Mexico.

Then the American pot smokers will be FEEDING your people instead of enriching your criminals.

Of course you cannot do that because your government is beholding to the same insane bastards who run this country,

Fellow stoners?

Remember every time you light up a joint you are committing an act of civil disobedience.

TAKE A TOKE FOR FREEDOM, citizens.

[
Legalize the industrial growth of marijuana in Mexico.

Then the American pot smokers will be FEEDING your people instead of enriching your criminals.
The only way pot smokers will be feeding AMERICAN poor is to replace the third world helper monkeys who pick the crops here.

Remember every time you light up a joint you are committing an act of civil disobedience.
And poison the minds of American youth and give street gangs a reason to exist.

I've answered with the response you deserved. I don't take foul mouthed idiots seriously.

and you have been getting the kind of response you have deserved since you started here ......and that is because the great majority of posters here,don't take Bigoted Assholes seriously....

I've answered with the response you deserved. I don't take foul mouthed idiots seriously.

and you have been getting the kind of response you have deserved since you started here ......and that is because the great majority of posters here,don't take Bigoted Assholes seriously....

Until THEIR neighborhoods are overrun with Mexicans. Then its "Help me! Help me! WAAAA!!"

Until THEIR neighborhoods are overrun with Mexicans. Then its "Help me! Help me! WAAAA!!"

and illegal immigration is the fault of weed...lol...what a clown

then like you have been told 50 times....move.....

Bullfighter, you've made plenty of stupid threads but this is certainly up there.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has told the BBC the US should do more to reduce the demand for drugs that is fuelling violence in Mexico.

He told the HARDtalk programme that more should also be done to stem the flow of illegal weapons from the US.

Meanwhile, President Calderon and other regional leaders have urged Californian voters to reject moves to legalise marijuana in their state.

Next week Californians will vote on a measure known as Proposition 19, which seeks to legalise recreational marijuana use.......

Read the full article:

Stupid ass morons that puff on weed kill more people indirectly than anyone else. Hang the weed whackers!

Think about it Mr Calderon..if marijuana is legalized, the drug cartels would vanish overnight....it would be a win for your country. You should be pushing for the USA to legalize marijuana.

Or... marijuana is legalized, drug cartels flood the American market with the stuff since there is no longer any resistance to it by law enforcement...

Or... marijuana is legalized, drug cartels flood the American market with the stuff since there is no longer any resistance to it by law enforcement...

Except that the Drug cartels are probably dealing in bigger money makers like crack and Meth. Along with the weed.

Read the full article:

a lot of weed is grown here and in canada, Mexican drug violence is fueled by cocaine anyone who has been there knows the weed sucks all brown and dirty tasting , not trimmed or cured properly even found a big ass beetles in the bag...just legalize it and no one would by your bogus Mexican weed...I grow my own and nobody dies over it any more than my tomatoes or corn

Here in Washington State we dont touch that bullshit mexican weed either. "Mexican weed" is so infamous here, that its basically become the generalized term for weed thats not worth buying. Mexico is far too hot for quality weed production. You need a nice rainy climate for it, like here in the pacific north west.

[
Here in Washington State we dont touch that bullshit mexican weed either. "Mexican weed" is so infamous here, that its basically become the generalized term for weed thats not worth buying. Mexico is far too hot for quality weed production. You need a nice rainy climate for it, like here in the pacific north west.

Then who is buying the pot that Mexico is pushing?

Bullfighter, you've made plenty of stupid threads but this is certainly up there.

It is the same problem the world over. Why is Russia having a problem with neighboring Afghanistan's drug pushers?

Forum List

Back