Mexican President: US Pot Smokers Are Killing My People!

hemp01.gif

I guess I'm a mass-murderer then. I've smoked a lot of pot in my time.:420:

Quick question.....do you think Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber, or the terrorists from 9/11 would have done what they did if they would have smoked marijuana regularly?

I don't. Pot doesn't make you psychotic, it makes you psychadellic (the colors get VERY vivid!)

actually, pot makes many people paranoid. I smoked it quite heavily back in High School and had to quit because it made me paranoid and anti-social.

Quick question.....do you think Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber, or the terrorists from 9/11 would have done what they did if they would have smoked marijuana regularly?

I don't. Pot doesn't make you psychotic, it makes you psychadellic (the colors get VERY vivid!)

And tell terrible jokes, which you then think are funny...

actually, pot makes many people paranoid. I smoked it quite heavily back in High School and had to quit because it made me paranoid and anti-social.

Interestingly enough, it does seem to have that effect on those that are under the age of 20. Why? Because the brains of humans don't seem to fully develop until between 18 and 21, but those effects are in the small minority.

I also noticed you said anti-social rather than violent or psychotic. Does this mean that you kept mainly to yourself, or did you go out and beat up people and vandalize property?

And, if you did act in a violent or thuggish manner, was there alcohol or other substances involved?

Pot doesn't make a person violent.

[
Of course the Mafia never went away. They still had prostitution, gambling and other illegal recreational drugs to peddle. The unconsitutional Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was a gift to the mob.

The mafia heads wanted to stay away from drugs because they knew how easy their own people would be corrupted by the big money it produced for the little effort.

[
Interestingly enough, it does seem to have that effect on those that are under the age of 20. Why? Because the brains of humans don't seem to fully develop until between 18 and 21, but those effects are in the small minority.
I guess that is why it hasn't effected your stem cells!!

I also noticed you said anti-social rather than violent or psychotic. Does this mean that you kept mainly to yourself, or did you go out and beat up people and vandalize property?

Gang bangers are anti-social. The word "anti-social" means against social norms. But in your neighborhood Mr. Rodgers would be anti-social.

And, if you did act in a violent or thuggish manner, was there alcohol or other substances involved?

Always looking for an excuse.

Yeah! Someone forgot to put whipped cream on his pie!!
Pot doesn't make a person violent.

It just gets innocent people killed!

[
the way you hate the little devils you think you would be ecstatic....:eusa_eh:....make up your mind Gordo....you cant hate them in one thread and then care about them in another....

As long as they are in Mexico, they are still human.

:lol:....you are so full of shit.....look at your other threads on this.....you dont give a fuck where they live.....

"quite heavily" are the key words here....as the saying goes....all things moderately....

[
:lol:....you are so full of shit.....look at your other threads on this.....you dont give a fuck where they live.....

Keep puffin' and the cartels will keep killin'!

got news for you Gordo.....those guys are going to kill no matter if i or anyone else stops smoking......and Mexican pot aint the best out there.....and there are more lucrative drugs out there....and control seems to be what these guys want.....

"quite heavily" are the key words here....as the saying goes....all things moderately....

Which is why I stopped almost a year ago...

[got news for you Gordo.....those guys are going to kill no matter if i or anyone else stops smoking......and Mexican pot aint the best out there.....and there are more lucrative drugs out there.....

And your psychiatrist has tried them all on you with no result?

[got news for you Gordo.....those guys are going to kill no matter if i or anyone else stops smoking......and Mexican pot aint the best out there.....and there are more lucrative drugs out there.....

And your psychiatrist has tried them all on you with no result?

this is why no one takes you seriously Gordo....you are incapable of having a nice little chat.....when you cant comprehend what is going on you come up with shit like this.....no wonder the Mexicans around you are doing better than you...dam your a dumbass...

Bullshitter is simply a baby looking to have his diaper changed.

Wonder if he's the E-Trade baby in disguise? Remember, the little brat hides computers in his crib.

[this is why no one takes you seriously Gordo....you are incapable of having a nice little chat.....when you cant comprehend what is going on you come up with shit like this.....no wonder the Mexicans around you are doing better than you...dam your a dumbass...

A nice little chat? With a foul mouth idiot? You've been playing with Dr Who for too long.

Forum List

Back