Mexican flag flies at U.S. Post Office near Los Angeles

I agree with those excellent ideas. In fact, just because we "close" the borders it does not mean that we stop letting in deserving immigrants who want to become Americans. However we definitely need to close our borders (including Canadian borders) to illegals, criminals, gangs, the diseased, and terrorists.

When they come across the border they need papers that confirm they can speak at least some English, they have a place to stay, they have a job lined up, they are healthy, they are not criminals, they swear to become law-abiding U.S. citizens and follow our laws, etc. or if they are here only temporarily they must return in the designated time table.

Companies that are looking for labor need to help set up the necessary centers in Mexico to help allow these immigrants find jobs and places to stay if needed. Companies that bring in large groups need to pay for the impact costs of the communities they affect.

We need to stop allowing immigrants to sign up on the various forms of government welfare as this negatively affects U.S. citizens everywhere.

I agree and disagree. English, yes-either speak or be willing to learn. First though, be within the limits regarding the country you are leaving into this country. Congress has to set realistic quotas for countries-based on US interests.

Have someone to sponsor the newcomer-could be employer, family member-no matter how distant, church group, community group, etc.

No 'handouts' for 5 years, if here legally. None for illegals.

No employment, schools, hospitals, etc. without documentation. Hospitals could have 'emergency exemption', but 'born here' would be negated.

How about the vast tens of millions of ablebodied people born right here in America who abuse the welfare system their whole lives? Can I ship them out?

You got that shit right...set up an exchange counter on the border. Trade Mexico one of our lazy leeches for two Mexicans willing to learn English and earn a living.

The damn wetbacks coming into America is the largest invasion from one country into another in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD!

All ideas on what to do and how to do it are all fine and dandy... BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THEM FOR THEM TO WORK!!!

I directly blame our government for looking the other way about this problem. The American people, OVERWHELMINGLY, want the borders closed and illegals deported. So why doesn't the government do this? In one word... MONEY. Powerful people are at work here, and for the sake of cheap labor, THEY ARE SELLING OUT AMERICA IN THE PROCESS. Our backs have been turned on this problem for so long that we are in danger of losing American culture as we know it. If the invasion continues at it's present rate, and the wetbacks keep pushing la reconquista, get ready to either GIVE UP the southwest states, or fight a bloody fight to KEEP them.

Think I'm kidding? Keep your head buried in the dirt thinking it's a joke...

reoh9.jpg

http://cayankee.blogs.com/cayankee/2006/04/mexicans_seekin.html

While I'm far from xenophobic, I'm glad PR got this thread back on track. It's about illegals hoisting the Mexican flag, in the stead of the American flag.

While I'm far from xenophobic, I'm glad PR got this thread back on track. It's about illegals hoisting the Mexican flag, in the stead of the American flag.

I'll tell ya Kathianne... I get so sick and tired of listening to and watching what America is becoming. We seem to be a bunch of PUSSY little FUCKERS that aren't willing to stand up for SHIT! Just as long as no one is knocking on your door disturbing your little world, people think everything is honky doory and they don't want to "get involved", when it's NOT! Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening in this country? The older I get, the madder I get. It's like no one gives a fucking rats ass about this country anymore....... FUCK!

I'll tell ya Kathianne... I get so sick and tired of listening to and watching what America is becoming. We seem to be a bunch of PUSSY little FUCKERS that aren't willing to stand up for SHIT! Just as long as no one is knocking on your door disturbing your little world, people think everything is honky doory and they don't want to "get involved", when it's NOT! Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening in this country? The older I get, the madder I get. It's like no one gives a fucking rats ass about this country anymore....... FUCK!

:laugh: I think I detect some anger/angst! I hear you. Seems to be the mantra that we need equivalency. See, we are too strong. So we either have to wait or let them get something 'big enough.'

:laugh: I think I detect some anger/angst! I hear you. Seems to be the mantra that we need equivalency. See, we are too strong. So we either have to wait or let them get something 'big enough.'

It's more frustration than anger Kath, but is does make me mad too, and it sure comes out that way.

I'm glad I'm as old as I am, because I hope I'm DEAD before I see any fucking mexican movement that actually DOES try and reclaim American soil. If that day every arises while I'm alive, if I'm able, I'll kill every fucking mexican I see before they get me, and I'll die HAPPY.

It's about legal citizenship--not who does what. It's a question of law.

Fuck that, its about capitalism and what is best for the economy. You can't pay the bills on the law and some mythical American nationalism.

Legal citizenship means dick in the long run.

Fuck that, its about capitalism and what is best for the economy. You can't pay the bills on the law and some mythical American nationalism.

Legal citizenship means dick in the long run.

Cool--deport the poor and bring in the rich.

I agree and disagree. English, yes-either speak or be willing to learn. First though, be within the limits regarding the country you are leaving into this country. Congress has to set realistic quotas for countries-based on US interests.

Have someone to sponsor the newcomer-could be employer, family member-no matter how distant, church group, community group, etc.

No 'handouts' for 5 years, if here legally. None for illegals.

No employment, schools, hospitals, etc. without documentation. Hospitals could have 'emergency exemption', but 'born here' would be negated.

Are you against the 14th amendment which guarantees citizenship to ANY CHILD born on American soil, citizen parents or not?

If so that is an EXTREME point of view. I suppose you are going to say the 14was meant for another time and situation, kind of like what the anti-gun nuts say about 2.

Some good US citizen should exercise his/her freedom of expression and burn the rag in public protest.

Bet the outcry from the very same people who think it's okay to burn OUR flag could be heard by the penguins in Antarctica.

Are you against the 14th amendment which guarantees citizenship to ANY CHILD born on American soil, citizen parents or not?

If so that is an EXTREME point of view. I suppose you are going to say the 14was meant for another time and situation, kind of like what the anti-gun nuts say about 2.

I know you meant this for Kathiann, but I'm going to jump in.

I am against making children, born from illegal immigrants in the US, American citizens.

Their parents have commited a crime and should not be rewarded for it.

I've read past posts of your where you're always saying latinos are here to work. But, they're also responsible for 60 hospitals in CA to close down due to non-payment of bills. Mexico makes more from US illegals sending money home than tourism.

You can say what you want about lazy white and black Americans, but they are here legally. Mexicans and other South Americans need to come here LEGALLY......LEGALLY......then there wouldn't be a problem since they will then be paying taxes and have insurance from their workplace.

Our gov. needs to first go after the people employing the illegals. Then the poor will not be taken advantage of, and will actually be given a LIVING WAGE. YOU and pro-illegal immigration people are wrong when you say Americans will not do the work!! NO, we won't do the work for $3 a day, and people shouldn't be expected to..no matter where they come from.

Yes, that particular reconstruction amendment has run its course. Cut it off. No more rewards for just 'being here.'

No, deport lazy whites and Blacks and bring in 24-7-365 working Latinos.

Statistics for ya.

http://www.ncpa.org/pi/welfare/pdwel/pdwel75b.html

Since 1995, the number of white single mothers on welfare has fallen 57 percent, and 30 percent fewer black single mothers receive benefits.

But just 7 percent of Hispanic single mothers have gone off welfare.

New York City's welfare rolls are now 5 percent white, 33 percent black and 59 percent Hispanic -- with more Hispanic parents receiving public assistance there than in Miami, Los Angeles or the entire state of Texas.

While Puerto Ricans still make up the majority of Hispanics on welfare, the number of Dominican immigrants receiving assistance doubled between 1990 and 1996, according to census data.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/1999/9904.starr.latinas.html

Over the past five years, the nation's welfare rolls have plunged by about 40 percent. But the decline mostly reflects an exodus of white women from public assistance. Minorities have lagged behind, and Latinas like Maria are leaving at the slowest pace of all. While Hispanics are 11 percent of the population, they now account for 22 percent of welfare recipients. That's nearly double the level of a decade ago. And in areas with a heavy concentration of Hispanics, the numbers are much higher: In New York City, for example, Latinas outnumber white welfare mothers almost twelve to one.

Latinas on welfare are not a uniform group. They include teenagers and aging grandmothers; some are third generation Americans

I know you meant this for Kathiann, but I'm going to jump in.

I am against making children, born from illegal immigrants in the US, American citizens.

Their parents have commited a crime and should not be rewarded for it.

I've read past posts of your where you're always saying latinos are here to work. But, they're also responsible for 60 hospitals in CA to close down due to non-payment of bills. Mexico makes more from US illegals sending money home than tourism.

You can say what you want about lazy white and black Americans, but they are here legally. Mexicans and other South Americans need to come here LEGALLY......LEGALLY......then there wouldn't be a problem since they will then be paying taxes and have insurance from their workplace.

Our gov. needs to first go after the people employing the illegals. Then the poor will not be taken advantage of, and will actually be given a LIVING WAGE. YOU and pro-illegal immigration people are wrong when you say Americans will not do the work!! NO, we won't do the work for $3 a day, and people shouldn't be expected to..no matter where they come from.

I so whole heartedly agree...and for the flag of Mexico flying at the US(used loosley) post office I say fire the director of this Post Office...and before OCA jumps me... sorry dude I am of Hispanic decent among many others who legally entered this country! and for the cheap labor OCA wants...I say go for it..what goes around always comes around...your time will come!:terror:

Statistics for ya.

http://www.ncpa.org/pi/welfare/pdwel/pdwel75b.html

Since 1995, the number of white single mothers on welfare has fallen 57 percent, and 30 percent fewer black single mothers receive benefits.

But just 7 percent of Hispanic single mothers have gone off welfare.

New York City's welfare rolls are now 5 percent white, 33 percent black and 59 percent Hispanic -- with more Hispanic parents receiving public assistance there than in Miami, Los Angeles or the entire state of Texas.

While Puerto Ricans still make up the majority of Hispanics on welfare, the number of Dominican immigrants receiving assistance doubled between 1990 and 1996, according to census data.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/1999/9904.starr.latinas.html

Over the past five years, the nation's welfare rolls have plunged by about 40 percent. But the decline mostly reflects an exodus of white women from public assistance. Minorities have lagged behind, and Latinas like Maria are leaving at the slowest pace of all. While Hispanics are 11 percent of the population, they now account for 22 percent of welfare recipients. That's nearly double the level of a decade ago. And in areas with a heavy concentration of Hispanics, the numbers are much higher: In New York City, for example, Latinas outnumber white welfare mothers almost twelve to one.

Latinas on welfare are not a uniform group. They include teenagers and aging grandmothers; some are third generation Americans

Good post Trigg.

There is volumes of information and websites that undisputably show that whatever finacial gain there is from illegal mexican slave labor, it's FAR outweighed by the COST of having them here.

And no, if you're here illegaly and have a baby, the baby is just as illegal as it's mother. Send them packing.

Good post Trigg.

There is volumes of information and websites that undisputably show that whatever finacial gain there is from illegal mexican slave labor, it's FAR outweighed by the COST of having them here.

And no, if you're here illegaly and have a baby, the baby is just as illegal as it's mother. Send them packing.

LOL...and which should we use UPS or FED Express...while we are at it how about sending the infamous Mormon profit Warren Jeffs with them....!(all his family and supporters too!)

Yes, that particular reconstruction amendment has run its course. Cut it off. No more rewards for just 'being here.'

Hot damn - that's a bold statement! And, I have to say, I'm on board. Unlike the Second Amendment, the Fourteenth's wording has left enough room for interpretational abuse, that rulings in its name actually thwart the design of the Constitution itself. "Limited government" means that the feds are to take care of the few, specific responsibilities they are given by the Constitution - and to otherwise stay the hell out of our way. Thanks to flawed, agenda-driven interpretations of the Fourteenth, this concept has become alien to many Americans. Unscrupulous opportunists exploit this ignorance by portraying the term "states' rights" as some sort of hateful, racist code. It is the principle on which this nation was founded, for God's sake! The Fourteenth has done far more harm than good; its principal contributions to modern American life are judicial activism and anchor babies. Scrap it, I say, and start over.

LOL...and which should we use UPS or FED Express...while we are at it how about sending the infamous Mormon profit Warren Jeffs with them....!(all his family and supporters too!)

I don't know how you lumped Jeffs in with illegal aliens, but no, he shouldn't be deported, he's just a sick bastard that needs to be hung up by his ball sack and beaten with a sledge hammer.

Forum List

Back