Mexican flag flies at U.S. Post Office near Los Angeles

I hope not, but certainly not me. I've also seen lots of things about 'blacks not working', not to mention other generalizations.

Kath, take a drive through any urban area(where most blacks live) and tell me if you don't see most street corners teeming with them hanging out as well as house front porches and stoops.

I see it everyday as well as Friday at the s.s. office where they are picking up checks I asume.

This is not a generalization more like an informed observation.

Just wait, there will be. I guarantee it.

You won't have to "round them all up". Just take them into custody when they are encountered and deport them. Like when they're on these massive marches. There's an opportunity. Sheriff Joe Arpaio down in Phoenix wants to do just that, and in doing so, he'd simply be enforcing the law!

And money? The money this country would save by the illegals no longer being here sucking the system dry would more than fund any effort to get rid of them.

It can be done. The belief that it can't isn't an American attitude. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Remember that?

Well maybe you are right, only time will tell but the frontrunners whom the media and prospective parties are propping up already are not in support of that position.

Funny though, we want to take people who are willing to work and pay taxes etc. etc. if made legal and we want to boot them out. The money saved? You think you or I will see any of that? Not a chance, it would be put back into some useless fed program kind of like the myriad of failed programs instituted after Katrina.

Sometimes I wonder if this country is worth all this bickering? What am I arguing for? The government's right to steal money out of my income? The right for judges to thwart the will of the people concerning social issues? Its all beginning to look like one big kettle of shit more and more each day.

Kath, take a drive through any urban area(where most blacks live) and tell me if you don't see most street corners teeming with them hanging out as well as house front porches and stoops.

I see it everyday as well as Friday at the s.s. office where they are picking up checks I asume.

This is not a generalization more like an informed observation.

OCA, I see plenty of blacks working as hard as anyone else around where I live. They have the same expectations of their kids as most of my neighbors. Just an observation, seriously.

Well maybe you are right, only time will tell but the frontrunners whom the media and prospective parties are propping up already are not in support of that position.
I seriously believe they will be. It's a hot button issue, one of the biggest if not the biggest. I just talked with my mother in Phoenix, and she told me that people there were getting to the point where there's talk of vigilantes. They are absolutely FED UP with illegals. It's costing the state of Arizona MILLIONS of dollars every year. "Costing", not benefiting. They want to start routing out the illegals. They want them gone from Phoenix, gone from Arizona, and gone from America, back where they came from.

Funny though, we want to take people who are willing to work and pay taxes etc. etc. if made legal and we want to boot them out. The money saved? You think you or I will see any of that? Not a chance, it would be put back into some useless fed program kind of like the myriad of failed programs instituted after Katrina.

Sometimes I wonder if this country is worth all this bickering? What am I arguing for? The government's right to steal money out of my income? The right for judges to thwart the will of the people concerning social issues? Its all beginning to look like one big kettle of shit more and more each day.
I'll be damned. I was at work today thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THING! I was thinking that if America has become this PUSSY nation, unable anymore to defend itself, or maintain it's borders, or take care of terrorism, or whatever the fuck, THEN WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE?! Why don't I just say fuck everything? Hell... if no one else gives a shit... why should I? I sure the hell can't fix anything all by myself. The country has to be united, and it sure doesn't look it now. Too many sissy mother fuckers with no back bone, or too many greedy bastards that'll sell their mother for a buck, or their country. Politicians, probably the most corrupt group of individuals ever. I'm growing to HATE every mother fucking one of them. Because THEY are the ones that created this illegal problem brother. Not you or me. But yet here we are wasting our precious time and effort arguing over how to fix THEIR FUCKING MESS. So yeah, I agree OCA, why the fuck should we care?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OCA again.

Forum List

Back