MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 2017 was a GREAT YEAR for Conservatives!

Is a sad day when going further into debt in the government getting bigger is a win for conservatives

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Merry Christmas!!!

And as to not offend, Happy December 25th to our resident Liberals. I mean that with no particular religion in mind and it is meant equally to all race, gender, non-gender, LGBTQ, transgender and all ages.

it's OK, PROGS....maybe Trump will blow up the world in 2018 and you can say you were right.

When exactly is Trump going to prison for colluding with Putin to rig the election? I thought he was going to be OUT OF OFFICE by Christmas.

Libs had better GET TO WORK to make their Christmas deadline.

Merry Christmas!!!

And as to not offend, Happy December 25th to our resident Liberals. I mean that with no particular religion in mind and it is meant equally to all race, gender, non-gender, LGBTQ, transgender and all ages.

Christmas is not a religious holiday silly. While some people still try to tie some religious meaning to it the rest of the world knows better

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas is not a religious holiday silly. While some people still try to tie some religious meaning to it the rest of the world knows better

Maybe not to you but for millions of others it is.

Whatever 2018 will bring, it will bring a CONTINUED economic expansion in the USA and less and less suffocating regulations that Obama used to STIFLE economic growth in the interest of an IDEOLOGICAL SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR AGENDA.

Too bad, Obama....your legacy is getting dimmer and dimmer.

Obama will be forgotten by history, just like his Obamacare MANDATE TAX ON THE POOREST PEOPLE IN THE NATION.

Obama taxed the SHIT out of the poor.....$700/year!

Trump lowered taxes on the poor.

Merry Christmas!!!

Yeah, fortunately the rest of the world is larger than just your trailer park.

WINNING 2017

Chicken_dances-1.gif

:banana:

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow. Despite my best efforts Liberals are still offended. Let me try again...

And as to not offend, Happy December 25th to our resident Liberals. I mean that with no particular religion, NON-RELIGION OR SECULAR GROUP in mind, and it is meant equally to all race, gender, non-gender, LGBTQ, transgender and all ages.

"Snowflake" truly applies here. LOL

...and 2017 was great for shrinks for liberals...
Yes. Conservatives took healthcare funding away from children to give swamp rat, corporate, billionaires and swap rat, real estate, con men like Trump tax cuts, instead.
Conservatives blew a huge hole in our deficit despite their FAKE ideals regarding deficit spending and offsets they spewed for eight years under Obama.
Conservatives have attacked fellow conservative law enforcement officials to prop up a communist KGB leader.
Conservatives have attacked all of our allies in favor of encouraging terrorists to attack us in the Middle East so Israel can keep all the free money they get from American taxpayers.
Conservatives have admitted their leaders love pedophiles and sexual predators over our women and children.
Conservatives have been calling for two admitted and two indicted criminals to go free because they hate American democracy and love Putins communistic criminality.
Conservatives now admit an American President who golfs every day is a 'good thing' if he's not black.
Conservatives also admit to pay for a wall or infrastructure improvements will never happen since they are intent on blowing up our deficit and our government.
Yes, a good year for anyone who hates America and loves Putin's goal of destroying an America created by our founding fathers.

Conservatives, keep in mind that the MORE liberals FREAK OUT by things that Trump accomplishes, THE BETTER HE IS DOING FOR THE NATION.

Liberals WANT the USA to SUFFER, Susan Rice LAID IT OUT in the NYT on Wednesday. They see success for the USA as a BAD thing. They want the USA knocked down.

If they are whining, it means the USA is succeeding.

It's a FOOLPROOF BAROMETER.

Opinion | Susan Rice: When America No Longer Is a Global Force for Good

"In Mr. Trump’s estimation, we live in a world where America wins only at others’ expense. There is no common good, no international community, no universal values, only American values. America is no longer “a global force for good,” as in President Obama’s last strategy, or a “shining city on a hill,” as in President Reagan’s vision. The new strategy enshrines a zero-sum mentality: “Protecting American interests requires that we compete continuously within and across these contests, which are being played out in regions around the world.” This is the hallmark of Mr. Trump’s nationalistic, black-and-white “America First” strategy."

Susan Rice lays it out right there......IT'S BAD TO WANT AMERICA TO SUCCEED!

Yes. Conservatives took healthcare funding away from children to give swamp rat, corporate, billionaires and swap rat, real estate, con men like Trump tax cuts, instead.
Conservatives blew a huge hole in our deficit despite their FAKE ideals regarding deficit spending and offsets they spewed for eight years under Obama.
Conservatives have attacked fellow conservative law enforcement officials to prop up a communist KGB leader.
Conservatives have attacked all of our allies in favor of encouraging terrorists to attack us in the Middle East so Israel can keep all the free money they get from American taxpayers.
Conservatives have admitted their leaders love pedophiles and sexual predators over our women and children.
Conservatives have been calling for two admitted and two indicted criminals to go free because they hate American democracy and love Putins communistic criminality.
Conservatives now admit an American President who golfs every day is a 'good thing' if he's not black.
Conservatives also admit to pay for a wall or infrastructure improvements will never happen since they are intent on blowing up our deficit and our government.
Yes, a good year for anyone who hates America and loves Putin's goal of destroying an America created by our founding fathers.

Hmmm...isn't $10 Trillion a much bigger hole than $1.5 Trillion....dumbass.

Shame on you. Every sentence a lie, and its only 3 days to Christmas.

Wow.

What happened to all those protests from the summer?

Why aren't the Dems paying protesters anymore?

It sure was. I haven't seen the country this fuked over since Bush.

Screwing millions out of healthcare.
Ending America's leadership position in the world.
Devastating the environment.
Massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%.
Devastating the Consumer protection agency.

Republicans are like locusts. They eat up everything and leave devastation behind!

Good Job!

Forum List

Back