Merkel, the globalist sellout C word, claims US and England not reliable.

Western Europeans are very sly on this issue. They realize American Taxpayers are forced to pay up. They don't see why they should pay more if dumb Americans are gonna pay for it. Nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are incredibly wealthy nations. They can afford to pay for their own defense. NATO is obsolete. Time to move on. American Taxpayers deserve the break.
Why should Europe enrich American arms manufacturers ? You pay up if you want to.

I think we agree. NATO is too expensive and obsolete. Western European nations like Germany, often boast about their economic might in the world. So they have the money to pay for their own defense. NATO can be disbanded now. It's time.
I dont have a problem with like minded countries working together. Its the way of the world. But the interests of the US and Belgium,for instance, are obviously different. Not sure why these alliances should cost a lot.

Good points. But very rich nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany can handle their own defense at this point. NATO is obsolete. I support ending it. American Taxpayers have carried that burden way too long. It's time for change.
American taxpayers will continue to carry the tax burden because their government is in hock to the bomb makers. in fact they will pay more because America will now stand alone !!

Can't disagree much with that assessment. The MIC is all about Permanent War. It needs war. And unfortunately, most Americans have been duped into fully supporting that agenda. Every day the MIC creates a new Boogeyman for them to fear & hate. They're all-in on Perpetual War. It's very sad.

Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt

You couldn't find Germany on a map of the world.

Western Europeans are very sly on this issue. They realize American Taxpayers are forced to pay up. They don't see why they should pay more if dumb Americans are gonna pay for it. Nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are incredibly wealthy nations. They can afford to pay for their own defense. NATO is obsolete. Time to move on. American Taxpayers deserve the break.
Why should Europe enrich American arms manufacturers ? You pay up if you want to.

I think we agree. NATO is too expensive and obsolete. Western European nations like Germany, often boast about their economic might in the world. So they have the money to pay for their own defense. NATO can be disbanded now. It's time.
I dont have a problem with like minded countries working together. Its the way of the world. But the interests of the US and Belgium,for instance, are obviously different. Not sure why these alliances should cost a lot.

Good points. But very rich nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany can handle their own defense at this point. NATO is obsolete. I support ending it. American Taxpayers have carried that burden way too long. It's time for change.

Yes why have allies... Russia seems so nice now.

Not the point. And not what i said.

Not being reliable in Merkel's opinion is like being deplorable in Hillary's opinion. It's just as well.

I laughed when I heard her message. "we have to look out for ourselves."

What you mean instead of sitting on your lazy behind and letting the US do everything for a change? What a crazy concept! That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he asked them to step up to their NATO responsibilities.
She was referring to "shared intel".

Instead of Merkel, I'd rather have Urkle as leader.

After he lets in millions of unvetted refugees, he can say, "Did I do that?"

Steve_Urkel.jpg
End our "War on Terror" and stop creating more refugees, right wingers.

Merkel is dissapointed that others won't participate in attacking the populace of Germany.

She will have to destroy Germany by herself now.

Yes why have allies... Russia seems so nice now.

Why have allies if we do all the heavy lifting anyway?

For the sake of peace.

Not being reliable in Merkel's opinion is like being deplorable in Hillary's opinion. It's just as well.

What you mean instead of sitting on your lazy behind and letting the US do everything for a change? What a crazy concept! That's exactly what Trump was calling for when he asked them to step up to their NATO responsibilities.

No doubt she wants to give her moles as much access as possible.

No doubt she wants to give her moles as much access as possible.
should we ask the Swedes, for assistance?

Forum List

Back