Merkel, the globalist sellout C word, claims US and England not reliable.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
He did not bitch them out. He told them they were not holding up their end of the bargain! Why do you have a problem with that? You want to continue paying the lions share of the load to defend their ungrateful asses? You see those dumbasses laying wreaths today on American graves? Get back to me when you do. Oh, and the fucking Germans put those American boys in their early graves and France snickers. They are the assholes, not Trump.

Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt
It is about, doing something. Our Merchant in Commerce in Chief, wants to "end smog checks and take credit for improving performance".

Just the fact that a globalist kuuunt like obama or Merkel who lectures behind a wall says Trump is "unreliable" only proves that Trump is doing a hell of a good job as far as I am concerned.

Just the fact that a globalist kuuunt like obama or Merkel who lectures behind a wall says Trump is "unreliable" only proves that Trump is doing a hell of a good job as far as I am concerned.
that is your claim. i prefer, kute snatch.

However, Mr. Trump does seem to like to try to "fulfill his pander pledges"; he tried, riding on a golf cart was for the One Percent.

Forum List

Back