Merkel, the globalist sellout C word, claims US and England not reliable.

He is not withdrawing from the world. He just isn't willing to pay their bills anymore! I do not have a problem with that, do you? Evidently Germany has a thriving economy and still cannot manage their 2%. Why is that? We pay 4%.

That 4% is your problem. And how much of that 4% is in actual support of NATO?
I think you are being optimistic if you think American defence spending is ever going to drop.
Haven't you heard? We have to defend ourselves against the Russians!
You already have enough bombs to turn Russia into sand. Why do you need any more ?

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
Tough love is.....tough.

I for one, support the US withdrawing from NATO and its associated expense.
And, we need to withdraw the 28% of the UN bill that we pay too.
Withdrawing from the rest of the world is not a good idea when 1 in 5 jobs in the US is the result of world trade.

He is not withdrawing from the world. He just isn't willing to pay their bills anymore! I do not have a problem with that, do you? Evidently Germany has a thriving economy and still cannot manage their 2%. Why is that? We pay 4%.
What you do not seem to grasp is if the US contributes less, it will have less influence. It's just like foreign aid, it's a bargaining chip in promoting US policy and achieving US goals both small and large. The only reason we have the influence we have over NATO is because we can threaten to reduce payments or cut military support which is exactly what Trump has been doing. I assume he wants something other than to lessen US influence in Europe otherwise he's fool.

i am old enough to know you cant bitch people out and expect them to be all buddy buddy with ya....now can ya?
Tough love is.....tough.

Withdrawing from the rest of the world is not a good idea when 1 in 5 jobs in the US is the result of world trade.

What you do not seem to grasp is if the US contributes less, it will have less influence. It's just like foreign aid, it's a bargaining chip in promoting US policy and achieving US goals both small and large. The only reason we have the influence we have over NATO is because we can threaten to reduce payments or cut military support which is exactly what Trump has been doing. I assume he wants something other than to lessen US influence in Europe otherwise he's fool.
Hay! Dumbardo! In case you have not noticed the UN votes against US interests!

It is 2% by 2022. The reason that the US pays 4% is that your government works for the arms manufacturers and they demand that level of investment.You could easily cut the amount you pay and still have enough bombs to destroy the planet many times over.
If your so damn rich why will it take ewe to 2022 to reach a measly 2%?
A lot of European countries are spending a lot dealing with the fallout of Americas wars in the Middle East. it all adds up matey.

True. And Western European nations are among the wealthiest on earth. So they can pay for their own defense at this point. NATO is an incredibly costly obsolete bureaucracy. I'm all for disbanding it and giving American Taxpayers a much-deserved break. It's time.
How did they manage a building that cost 1.5 Billion?

It is 2% by 2022. The reason that the US pays 4% is that your government works for the arms manufacturers and they demand that level of investment.You could easily cut the amount you pay and still have enough bombs to destroy the planet many times over.
A lot of European countries are spending a lot dealing with the fallout of Americas wars in the Middle East. it all adds up matey.

True. And Western European nations are among the wealthiest on earth. So they can pay for their own defense at this point. NATO is an incredibly costly obsolete bureaucracy. I'm all for disbanding it and giving American Taxpayers a much-deserved break. It's time.

Western Europeans are very sly on this issue. They realize American Taxpayers are forced to pay up. They don't see why they should pay more if dumb Americans are gonna pay for it. Nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are incredibly wealthy nations. They can afford to pay for their own defense. NATO is obsolete. Time to move on. American Taxpayers deserve the break.

Western Europeans are very sly on this issue. They realize American Taxpayers are forced to pay up. They don't see why they should pay more if dumb Americans are gonna pay for it. Nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany are incredibly wealthy nations. They can afford to pay for their own defense. NATO is obsolete. Time to move on. American Taxpayers deserve the break.
Why should Europe enrich American arms manufacturers ? You pay up if you want to.

Why should Europe enrich American arms manufacturers ? You pay up if you want to.

I think we agree. NATO is too expensive and obsolete. Western European nations like Germany, often boast about their economic might in the world. So they have the money to pay for their own defense. NATO can be disbanded now. It's time.

Merkel: US, Britain No Longer Reliable Allies - news - att.net

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Look at that stupid face of that stupid globalist kuuunt

Maybe if it were her kids getting raped by Haji turds? Meh, leave the ho for Russia and Putin to deal with. We just shoul have let Stallen have all of Germany.

I think we agree. NATO is too expensive and obsolete. Western European nations like Germany, often boast about their economic might in the world. So they have the money to pay for their own defense. NATO can be disbanded now. It's time.
I dont have a problem with like minded countries working together. Its the way of the world. But the interests of the US and Belgium,for instance, are obviously different. Not sure why these alliances should cost a lot.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and President Trump walked away from the G7 summit in Sicily with very different takes on the meetings. The BBC reports that Merkel made a somber speech at an election event in Munich on Sunday, suggesting that Europe could “no longer rely on allies” Britain and the US.

---------------------

Did you know the sheep of these left wing globalists actually truly believe the fake man made global warming bullshit is more dangerous and a bigger threat than BROWN muslim terrorists?

Do you think they still call it global warming or are they fully aware that the term changed to something far more ambiguous which includes any and all things in weather? Even meteors coming close to earth.

Maybe if it were her kids getting raped by Haji turds? Meh, leave the ho for Russia and Putin to deal with. We just shoul have let Stallen have all of Germany.
If you can list all these rapes I would be much obliged.

I dont have a problem with like minded countries working together. Its the way of the world. But the interests of the US and Belgium,for instance, are obviously different. Not sure why these alliances should cost a lot.

Good points. But very rich nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany can handle their own defense at this point. NATO is obsolete. I support ending it. American Taxpayers have carried that burden way too long. It's time for change.

Good points. But very rich nations like Great Britain, France, and Germany can handle their own defense at this point. NATO is obsolete. I support ending it. American Taxpayers have carried that burden way too long. It's time for change.
American taxpayers will continue to carry the tax burden because their government is in hock to the bomb makers. in fact they will pay more because America will now stand alone !!

American taxpayers will continue to carry the tax burden because their government is in hock to the bomb makers. in fact they will pay more because America will now stand alone !!
Yes but we won't waste any money defending you tight asses!

---------------------

If you can list all these rapes I would be much obliged.

In Germany, as well as the one of an ABC reporter during The Black Jesus's Arab Spring? Which or all of them? May have to cut and past a ton with a link or two.

Yes why have allies... Russia seems so nice now.

Yes why have allies... Russia seems so nice now.

Why have allies if we do all the heavy lifting anyway?

Tough love is.....tough.

You do know that 1/3 of the troops killed in Afghanistan are from other NATO countries, fighting in the US's war. If the none-Americans hadn't put their lives on the line, those deaths would of been Americans.
I hope your incredibly small mind can figure that out.
Many people in the US look at NATO as a hole we put lots of money in and get nothing in return. That is absolutely not so. besides insuring the safety of our trading partners and allies in Europe, NATO was involved in Iraq as well as Afghanistan and is protecting US interest and trade vital to the US economy throughout both Europe and the Middle East. In the 1990's, there were a number military engagements in Bosnia, Herzegovina, Kosvo, and Serbia. However after 2000 NATO military efforts have been serving primarily US interest in Pakistan, Libya, the Indian Ocean, and Afghanistan.

The whole issue of US contributions to NATO is ridiculous. We actually pay NATO about 750 million a year. That is less the .2% of US defense budget. Much of our military forces in Europe under NATO have served the US in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Tough love is.....tough.

Hay! Dumbardo! In case you have not noticed the UN votes against US interests!
At times yes, but UN members in general, have been very supportive of US policy. Over 80% of US resolution pass in the General Assembly. Of course being a permanent member of the Security Council means the US has very strong veto powers which gives the US a strong voice in the UN.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back