Men's Groups Embracing "Alternative Masculinity"

I’m sure trump is embarrassed now by that photo

The same goes for Rudi

But are dems embarrassed by pictures if them in blackface?

As the man said, bring a democrat means never having to admit you were wrong
I would hope he is embarrassed by dressing in black face......I would definitely hope he didn't say "what's the big deal" or deflect and say "but but what about that guy who was in black face?" -- hopefully he would apologize and try to do better...

Like, not pass policies to try to suppress voting rights of black voters, including defying a SUPREME COURT DECISION in order to suppress the voting rights of black folks.....so far, only Republicans are CURRENTLY DOING THAT.....so, it makes a black face photo from 30 years ago not matter much by comparison

I would hope he is embarrassed by dressing in black face......I would definitely hope he didn't say "what's the big deal" or deflect and say "but but what about that guy who was in black face?" -- hopefully he would apologize and try to do better...

Like, not pass policies to try to suppress voting rights of black voters, including defying a SUPREME COURT DECISION in order to suppress the voting rights of black folks.....so far, only Republicans are CURRENTLY DOING THAT.....so, it makes a black face photo from 30 years ago not matter much by comparison

So you want special districts for black people?

Thats very racist

Forum List

Back