Men's Groups Embracing "Alternative Masculinity"

All of these fags should have to turn in their cocks and balls to authorities and then use a Sharpie to draw a vagina on themselves. First of all, when I hear the term "men's groups" I want to throw up. It is certainly ok to have buddies, and maybe a group of dudes you hang out with on a regular basis to enjoy guy things (e.g., drinking beer and watching football, etc...). But other than that, men are generally loners when it comes to their feelings and emotions. And that is the way it should be. If we started acting like emotional women, then there would be no men and society would devolve into one continuous bleeding period.

Just imagine being in one of these stupid sessions. "Well, Bob, remember last week when I asked you to stop farting in my truck but you continued to anyway? That hurt me because it showed a lack of respect on your part for my feelings and my space." Yeah, right. What kind of homo is going to sit around with a bunch of other guys and talk about such stupid shit?

I note that these are city guys in the videos. I have lived half of my life in the "big city" and the other half in a semi-rural area. But even when I was living in the big urban sprawl, I did not feel or act like one of these fag. However, I notice that you never see pickup truck driving, good old boys into this shit. Urban men seem to be more susceptible to sitting around with other eunuchs, hold hand, and crying. This urban pussification of males is clearly correlated to the fact that most of these areas are run by Democrats and the local politics tend to be leftist in nature. Given how the left hates white men, the existence of these groups is not surprising. Notice in the video at the guru is a black guy.
We have a major mental health problem in this country, especially among men. Don’t see lotta Republicans or Democrats talking about it but RFK Junior is.

The jobs are not what they used to be in this country. Long are the days of the great prosperity. We are for decades on end you get a job out of high school at a steel plant that said you for life. Those days are gone so men who are 60 or 70 years or older, got to grow up in a much better country than those of the day.

Obviously, the far left with cancel culture there anti-Americanism only adds to the fuel on the fire. So that has to be confronted.

Also, very important to be kind to others, and to be a good Christian treat people with respect.

We need better jobs in this country. We need to bring back to union jobs.

Back in the 1950s way more people black and white … were tougher because we had a better society. Across-the-board life was better in the 1950s even up to the 1970s when some said the great prosperity starting to fade away. The stats show us there were less shootings, less divorces, les child born out of wedlock rates, across-the-board Americans were making more money ….now today a huge percentage of Americans income comes up $5000 short of the basic cost of living…. We are plagued with mass shootings, with more men than ever who claim they have some kind of a mental health issue. We have more antidepressants being used than ever before in American history. That’s a problem we have to do better.

Rfk jr is the Democrat we need to bring back the middle class. He’s the only one out there talking about the dangers of drug use and this over prescription of anti-depressants which can be dangerous if prescribed to the wrong people. That’s why we see these These young men who commit these shootings are on marijuana and anti-depressants.

Last edited:
Oh look...a gay parrot! One of your fellow butthole surfers already tried that one.
How Trump supporters look calling someone else gay

FycSvepWABo6NKT.jpeg

Biff is probably a lolicon. Lol
You have spent the last 48 hours dropping terms that I am sure only the most "in-the-know" homosexuals are familiar with...

And you wonder why we are calling you a self-hating homo

Stop hiding it and come out the bushes sissy

_00-rea-008 (26).jpg

All of these fags should have to turn in their cocks and balls to authorities and then use a Sharpie to draw a vagina on themselves. First of all, when I hear the term "men's groups" I want to throw up. It is certainly ok to have buddies, and maybe a group of dudes you hang out with on a regular basis to enjoy guy things (e.g., drinking beer and watching football, etc...). But other than that, men are generally loners when it comes to their feelings and emotions. And that is the way it should be. If we started acting like emotional women, then there would be no men and society would devolve into one continuous bleeding period.

Just imagine being in one of these stupid sessions. "Well, Bob, remember last week when I asked you to stop farting in my truck but you continued to anyway? That hurt me because it showed a lack of respect on your part for my feelings and my space." Yeah, right. What kind of homo is going to sit around with a bunch of other guys and talk about such stupid shit?

I note that these are city guys in the videos. I have lived half of my life in the "big city" and the other half in a semi-rural area. But even when I was living in the big urban sprawl, I did not feel or act like one of these fag. However, I notice that you never see pickup truck driving, good old boys into this shit. Urban men seem to be more susceptible to sitting around with other eunuchs, hold hand, and crying. This urban pussification of males is clearly correlated to the fact that most of these areas are run by Democrats and the local politics tend to be leftist in nature. Given how the left hates white men, the existence of these groups is not surprising. Notice in the video at the guru is a black guy.
You triggered by what other males choose to do?

From the OP's link:

On a Thursday in spring, as the sun set over D.C.’s Palisades neighborhood, nine men lay across a wooden deck under the darkening sky. Birds trilled, their song drowned periodically by planes roaring toward Reagan National Airport. A stick of incense smoldered, its smoke curling into the mild air.

“Take in the sounds,” said Rua Williamson, who was leading the men in a breathwork session. “I invite you to maybe bring up an intention. How you want to live in this world. How you want to love in this world. How you want to be in this world.”

"breathwork session."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

My daughter got engaged last month. She may have taken the last real man left. He was working as a lifter/heaver in a fiber optic cable warehouse and working his way through college when she met him. Now he's a salesman in the same company training to be a sales manager.

Only thing worries me is that they had to move to Austin for the promotion. We visited them a few months ago and the stores don't have bags. Not even HEB. My daughter interviewed for a couple of jobs downtown and was shocked by the homelessness, in that Island of non-Texasness in the middle of Texas.

Forum List

Back