Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

Well, if he hadn't had sex with her, then he won't have any financial or personal responsibilities, would he?

True. 100% agreed. HOWEVER, that means Ge gets a say in how the child is raised. Far too often I see situations where the mother thinks the Dad is nothing more than an ATM and babysitter.

Well this is a different issue really. It's about educating people in how to be successful adults are school. Thinking about relationships, thinking about how they want their life to be, good decision making and the like.

Well, men have an opt out. It's called not impregnating a woman.

You do realize the woman has that same opt out, right? That’s why I’m against abortion except for cases of rape. They made a choice. They made a child. Now make a life with that child, or let someone else do so.

See, I don't agree with that attitude. But I think men need to accept that they're not the ones who are going to be carrying the child.

We don't need children being born unwanted. There are too many people on this planet already for use to have to care about making the most of every potential human life.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.
Just as soon as men are not FORCED to pay child support for kids they don't want you might have a point.

If they stick it in , they are responsible for what comes out, if and when it does, even is they don't like it.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.
Which is exactly why no man in any relationship should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control
Just take them every few months for birth control shots.

It's better than dealing with their feminist crap about abortion.

Then he should have no financial or personal responsibility for the child either. If he has those responsibilities then he needs to have a say in the care and raising ot the child.

Well, if he hadn't had sex with her, then he won't have any financial or personal responsibilities, would he?

The question is why should women have a legal "out" while men do not.

Especially if one day an Equal Rights Amendment is passed that would make any and all laws gender neutral.

Then women have an opt out, it's called not getting pregnant.

See, I don't agree with that attitude. But I think men need to accept that they're not the ones who are going to be carrying the child.

Yet the Man will be expected to PAY for the child. THAT is what my concern is... who is fiscally responsible compared to who is paying for it.

We don't need children being born unwanted. There are too many people on this planet already for use to have to care about making the most of every potential human life.

The key to reducing that number of children is forcing both parents to be responsible for the life they made. THST will start to make people think a little more. What would be an even bigger deterrent would be forcing them to marry and stay together until the kid turns 18.

Which is exactly why no man in any relationship should ever trust a woman to be in charge of birth control

Take who for shots?? I must say I always though you were a female but I guess I guessed wrong, your a man.

Take who for shots?? I must say I always though you were a female but I guess I guessed wrong, your a man.
Yes. Shots. If feminists insist on teaching girls to use sex/ pregnancy as a weapon against men ,they should agree to take shots every three months before entering into any sexual relationship.

Look your mothership can even help you out.

Depo-Provera | Birth Control Shot | Birth Control Injection

Yes. Shots. If feminists insist on teaching girls to use sex/ pregnancy as a weapon against men ,they should agree to take shots every three months before entering into any sexual relationship.

Maybe you do , but I have to assume your are a kept woman. A female can take whatever she wants for BC, and a man should not be taking her to get her shots, unless of course she asks him to. She is not a dog.

I don't need help.

Maybe you do , but I have to assume your are a kept woman. A female can take whatever she wants for BC, and a man should not be taking her to get her shots, unless of course she asks him to. She is not a dog.

I don't need help.
Apparently not since feminist women seem to be too stupid to figure out sex makes babies...and then cry for abortion on demand after the fact.

I don't need help.
And no man should believe any woman if she says she is on birth control and that woman should not be insulted in the least for not being believed

I don't need help.
And no man should believe any woman if she says she is on birth control and that woman should not be insulted in the least for not being believed

Always use a condom or get fixed.

I don't need help.

Feminists are all about sexual equality. YOU provide birth control or get fixed.

I don't need help.
Apparently not since feminist women seem to be too stupid to figure out sex makes babies...and then cry for abortion on demand after the fact.

You are a kept woman, probably never had to work in her life. Sex ed should be taught in all schools in jr, high and parents including the ultra religious ones should speak to their kids about the birds and the bees.
I am a woman's feminist and proud of it. You need a man to support you.

I don't need help.

You are a kept woman, probably never had to work in her life. Sex ed should be taught in all schools in jr, high and parents including the ultra religious one should speak to their kids about the birds and the bees.
Sex Ed has been taught in school since the 70's. What's the " modern " feminists excuse for being so stupid as to not know how to obtain birth control and use it?

I don't need help.

You are a kept woman, probably never had to work in her life. Sex ed should be taught in all schools in jr, high and parents including the ultra religious one should speak to their kids about the birds and the bees.
Sex Ed has been taught in school since the 70's. What's the " modern " feminists excuse for being so stupid as to not know how to obtain birth control and use it?

I don't know, why do wealthy republican holy women get pg and get abortions??

I don't need help.

Feminists are all about sexual equality. YOU provide birth control or get fixed.

Hopefully everyone is using a condom. A women should not get fixed if she thinks in the future she might have a child.

Oh I agree the father should have influence and be involved in the child's life , once she decides to produce an infant out of their escapade.

Far too often I see, hear, read about mothers who use their children and courts as a sledgehammer against the father, even if he’s likely the better parent.
Red herring fallacy.

This has nothing to do with the fact that government cannot compel a woman to give birth against her will, including compelling her through force of law to obtain the ‘consent’ of her husband when seeking to terminate her pregnancy.

I don't need help.

Hopefully everyone is using a condom. A women should not get fixed if she thinks in the future she might have a child.
Neither should a man. So why are you demanding they should?

You do realize the woman has that same opt out, right? That’s why I’m against abortion except for cases of rape. They made a choice. They made a child. Now make a life with that child, or let someone else do so.

How are you going to make sure that the woman does not go through nine months of pregnancy, perhaps dangerous, vomiting, and does not bleed or suffer pain in the birthing process, and the father will be right there to comfort her, and accept the infant, and take it away if she does not want it.

Sorry, men just don't go through pregnancy and childbirth or risk their lives in any way. At most, they spend five minutes having a feel-good time. Never is there any risk to their lives, health, or any interference with their daily lives. No blood of their's is shed.

Forum List

Back