Men: Be honest.... are you a PIG?

Yes or No.

Explain....

I was told most men are NOT pigs, looking at women lustfully and thinking of sex all the time.

Who is right?

---
Depends on the definition of a "male pig".
It is normal/natural for men to lust over attractive women. And attractive women like that most of the time!

It's when some men transfer from their thoughts to acting inappropriately toward women ... that's when they become pigs.

I've been told MANY times that men and women cannot be friends because men will always be lusting after them and hoping that there would be a "situation" with the female friend. IF you know what I mean. :D

---
If the woman is attractive to him, a normal man will lust, but they can still be friends if he is not a "pig".

I respect naturally attractive women, and I've kept a close friendship with one after I married another woman.
It can be "hard" not being a pig, esp if she tests me with flirtations, but I am proud that I can maintain control ... outside my fantasies during masturbation.
However, my wife still thinks I'm a pig when I admit that to her!

Yes or No.

Explain....

I was told most men are NOT pigs, looking at women lustfully and thinking of sex all the time.

Who is right?

---
It is normal/natural for men to lust over attractive women. And attractive women like that most of the time!

It's when some men transfer from their thoughts to acting inappropriately toward women ... that's when they become pigs.

I've been told MANY times that men and women cannot be friends because men will always be lusting after them and hoping that there would be a "situation" with the female friend. IF you know what I mean. :D

---
If the woman is attractive to him, a normal man will lust, but they can still be friends if he is not a "pig".

I respect naturally attractive women, and I've kept a close friendship with one after I married another woman.
It can be "hard" not being a pig, esp if she tests me with flirtations, but I am proud that I can maintain control ... outside my fantasies during masturbation.
Some things are better left unsaid, I like my fantasy world and prefer it there

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?
…lust. That's what wrong with this world. Sheer lust is what's driving most of the sickos. Lust is not about relationship, it is about immediate sexual gratification. We can see that nowadays when extremes are portrayed and as such are becoming "normal"

A pig is a wise and noble animal. Were it not for pigs we would not have bacon. Indispensable.
You are right about pigs being smart. They find their way in swamps and were used as guides in that treacherous environment where "solid" ground is shifting all the time. They are still used for harvesting truffles in some regions.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

---

---

Just whisper them into my ears...

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Nature has provided the remedy for that problem--opposable thumbs.

"If only by rubbing my stomach, I could put an end to my hunger"
-- Diogenes Laertius

Becoming a dirty old man has been one of my life goals. I have large sense of accomplishment at having achieved that goal.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?
I don't believe pigs look at women lustfully and think of sex all the time. Slop is more the object of their desires. Young testosterone laden men DO look lustfully at women and think of sex quite frequently. That is the way nature assured human replication! I think women do the same when observing young fit men with bulging codpieces or the place where a codpiece would be!

Women spend a zillion dollars trying to be as "attractive" as possible but when they are successful and someone is attracted that person must be some kind of pervert. This makes sense only to women.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

---

---

In my fantasy my man knows what I want (like) without being told :)

---

---

Always?

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?
I don't believe pigs look at women lustfully and think of sex all the time. Slop is more the object of their desires. Young testosterone laden men DO look lustfully at women and think of sex quite frequently. That is the way nature assured human replication! I think women do the same when observing young fit men with bulging codpieces or the place where a codpiece would be!

Hmmm... I don't....

---

Always?

Let me fantasize and I'll get back to you....

Depends upon how you describe a "pig". If it's just a man who thinks of sex a lot then most men under 70 and over 11 would probably qualify.

I am married and have 5 Daughters. I'd bet that none of them or my wife would say I'm a pig by their definition. So I'd have to say no, I am not a pig.

Well, I think you are probably unusual and it might also have to do with the fact that you have a lot of women in your household. It's more than just "thinking about sex a lot." It's looking at women, leering at them and imagining things you might want to do with or to them. My ex told me before, don't let them fool you. They are ALL thinking about sexual things. :D My son's old crossing guard. He would say, "my, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman" to me every day. It wasn't what he SAID so much that was bothersome but the WAY in which he looked at me. ;) Yes, we women are onto you guys.

And what are you gonna do about it? :2up:

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Young men are more apt to be "pigs" by your definition.

As we age and our hormones become less active in that department the physical sexual aspects of gender become less demanding ... those older guys who still are dictated to by their dicks are generally dirty old men or faggots.

Petered out early, huh? Poor guy. :itsok:

Face facts boys. We are called the "fairer" sex for a reason. It's because we are better. :D
In some respects this is true - I'd rather my twinkie in your box - you are prettier - aka "fairer" while the male is more rugged and brutish - that's how we survived as a species all these millenia.

Why do you take being a "pig" so derogatory. There's nothing wrong with it. It is what it is. Some women like it, in fact. Again, some will deny it and say, "oh you dirty, dirty man, but really they are like, hmmm." :D People lie all the time.
I think that what we have here is a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE. .. You're def. of PIG and mine are not apparently the same - are you a female dog ?

:up:

What Are Little Boys and Girls Made Of?
What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails,
And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.

More anti-male propaganda. We ain't just a piece of meat you know.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

---

That's not true. Most of my friends (in general) are women and it's always been that way. I respect their friendship and don't jeopardize it.

That said, the best of those friendships are those where there's no such inherent physical attraction, so that pressure is off the proverbial table.

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Hmmm... I don't....
well, I guess there are exceptions. Honestly, I could never figure women out anyway. However, I have never had a problem with female companionship when I wanted it! Al I had to do was be the man I am...they love it!

Yes or No.

Explain....

Who is right?

Hmmm... I don't....
well, I guess there are exceptions. Honestly, I could never figure women out anyway. However, I have never had a problem with female companionship when I wanted it! Al I had to do was be the man I am...they love it!

I think women are a little more complex. Not as much as men like to make out. Men pretty much know what they want. Sometimes women say they want one thing, but then want another.

I know what I want (in general, not just sex etc.) depends on my mood and I had to explain this to my husband because he'll be like: "You wanted it like this YESTERDAY, but now today, you don't!" .... and then, I'm like, "Well, I DID want it like that yesterday, but now, I don't".... Men, I think, may be more consistent :)

Depends upon how you describe a "pig". If it's just a man who thinks of sex a lot then most men under 70 and over 11 would probably qualify.

I am married and have 5 Daughters. I'd bet that none of them or my wife would say I'm a pig by their definition. So I'd have to say no, I am not a pig.

Well, I think you are probably unusual and it might also have to do with the fact that you have a lot of women in your household. It's more than just "thinking about sex a lot." It's looking at women, leering at them and imagining things you might want to do with or to them. My ex told me before, don't let them fool you. They are ALL thinking about sexual things. :D My son's old crossing guard. He would say, "my, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman" to me every day. It wasn't what he SAID so much that was bothersome but the WAY in which he looked at me. ;) Yes, we women are onto you guys.

And what are you gonna do about it? :2up:

I don't know. Borrow this from Mr. H? :D

:slap:

Forum List

Back