Men and Sex

What would you rather have in a woman between the 2 below:

Woman #1: Very attractive, into sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook. Missionary only in bed.

Woman #2: Average, hates sports, high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.
Which one describes you Bonzi? I go with that one. :alcoholic:
Number 1, and no head....But will wear a nun's costume...

Woman #1: Very attractive, into sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook. Missionary only in bed.

Woman #2: Average, hates sports, high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

Telling would ruin the fun and the mystery - I've already told too much about my drinking! Will never live it down :)

Number 1, and no head....But will wear a nun's costume...
Now mopnglow likes to dress up as a Nun?

Now I need bleach for my eyes

Woman #2: , high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

I'd take Woman #3

Average, hates sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook, average in bed.
My wife is a lot better than that.

(And BTW she can read everything I write on this site).

If she was willing to go along with whatever I want to do- then she would want to do more than missionary in bed.

I choose number #3- my wife. Gorgeous- medium high maintenance- not jealous- rather indifferent to sports(like me), not very interested in cooking and exceptional in bed- and in the car and on the beach and in the desert.......

You left out the most important attribute....intelligence! What you have given choice wise is a fairly dull indentured servant, or a bitch who happens to be a good lay.

Far too one dimensional.

Sex only lasts for an hour or two, what do you do for the rest of the day? Before I was ever interested in a woman she had to be smart.

You post like a virgin male teenager.

2. I'm wealthy so we can eat out every day or order in. I can have my tv and she can have hers so I can watch sports, while she watches the bachelor. I LOVE the challenge of a high matainece woman. We will have no issues in bed since we ill be trying to one up one another. Lol.

I'll tell my counselor about that, because, it could be an issue since I'm a married 51 y/o woman with 2 boys, but I do have problems maintaining long term relationships.

I'll tell my counselor about that, because, it could be an issue since I'm a married 51 y/o woman with 2 boys, but I do have problems maintaining long term relationships.
Your "counselor"?

Your "counselor"?

Everyone needs a little help now and then....

Your "counselor"?

What sort of help?

You left out the most important attribute....intelligence! What you have given choice wise is a fairly dull indentured servant, or a bitch who happens to be a good lay.

Far too one dimensional.

Sex only lasts for an hour or two, what do you do for the rest of the day? Before I was ever interested in a woman she had to be smart.

True. I will come up with 2 better "women" when I return. I did this on the fly....

Your "counselor"?

What sort of help?

I didn't know you cared.... or are you just nosey? :)

Marry #1
Cheat with #2

Forum List

Back