Men and Sex

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What would you rather have in a woman between the 2 below:

Woman #1: Very attractive, into sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook. Missionary only in bed.

Woman #2: Average, hates sports, high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

Woman #1: Very attractive, into sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook. Missionary only in bed.

Woman #2: , high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

I'd take Woman #3

Average, hates sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook, average in bed.

Woman #2: Average, hates sports, high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

What if I change AVERAGE to BELOW AVERAGE and 30 LBs overweight?
Any difference?

Woman #2: , high maintenance, jealous, not a very good cook. exceptional in bed.

I'd take Woman #3

Average, hates sports, willing to go along with whatever you want to do, not jealous at all. Pretty good cook, average in bed.

Why are you screwing up my thread!!!???? :funnyface::lol::meow:

What if I change AVERAGE to BELOW AVERAGE and 30 LBs overweight?
Any difference?
More cushion for the pushin :thup:

A woman who will only do missionary is a woman who's okay with the husband going off to have an affair.

I'd take Woman #3

I'd either kill, or divorce, women #1 and #2 after about 6 months

I'd take Woman #3

I'd either kill, or divorce, women #1 and #2 after about 6 months

well we can't have that! :)
What do you consider "average in bed"? Missionary, on top, oral and some mutual "M"?

Bout 10 years ago there was this smoking hot chick who entered my social circle.

Very athletic. Very bright. Started dating this older man who was dumb as a rock but in a band.

Nice enough guy but man was I resenting the world's unfairness.

Then I heard though the grapevine that she had TMJ and that oral was out of the question.

I felt much better about the world.

She just moved back into town. My wife and I will be inviting her to our housewarming party in a few weeks.

No brainer. Number two. Men will vote for their dicks every time.

But sex only last for short time. You have to live with all the other crap all day long
Also, what if she is exceptional in bed but, only puts out once a month????

Which one describes you Bonzi? I go with that one. :alcoholic:

But sex only last for short time. You have to live with all the other crap all day long
Also, what if she is exceptional in bed but, only puts out once a month????
If she's exceptional in bed she's into it more than once a month. Sex only lasts a short time? You must be a woman.

Forum List

Back