Member Of Special Forces:'I Am Ashamed For The First Time In My Career'

Meh I'm glad he pulled them out. Now he just needs to bring them home.
He has thousands more he needs to bring home.

Agree. This was nothing but a stunt to change the news and isn't in any way a serious attempt to get out of endless wars. If trump really meant what he said he would pull out of Afghanistan.

Turkey had threatened full scale invasion.
What should we do? Allow our soldiers to get bombed? Go to war AGAIN?
What's your solution to that?
Maybe... A thought out exit strategy that did not consist completely of selling out the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice?

Maybe... A thought out exit strategy that did not consist completely of selling out the Kurds to slaughter on 6 hours notice?
There are a lot of people who think one way or the other on our foreign issues. But you Progs officially made yourselves known about these dalliances for decades even though there are war people on your side. Now you are statesman.

It's been our message for a long time, apparently. Or are we just focusing in the orange man bad one?
He's the President right now. He's responsible for his actions.
My point, obviously, was that this isnt a new message.
Or are you only thinking trump does this?
I think this is the latest in a long series of lousy behaviors, decisions, judgements and impulses.

The only people he is pleasing right now are those who are so blinded by their devotion to him that they'll say anything to defend him and deflect for him.
Turkey would not have bombed American troops.

So Trump acts impulsively, talks about his "great and unmatched wisdom" (what the fuck, what a fucking embarrassment, again), and stupidly rubs the Kurds' noses in it by saying they didn't help us at Normandy.

NORMANDY.

There is something wrong with this man, but you feel you have to defend him. There's nothing I can say to you. Enjoy.

Just exactly how would the Turks be able to avoid bombing American troops if they were still embedded with the Kurds?

Just exactly how would the Turks be able to avoid bombing American troops if they were still embedded with the Kurds?
By, of course, not dropping bombs there. Which was the case, until about 6 hours after Trump sold the Kurds to Erdogan.

So, what do you think Turkey paid for the Kurds?

By, of course, not dropping bombs there. Which was the case, until about 6 hours after Trump sold the Kurds to Erdogan.

Why do you lie?
Use your big boy words. What, specifically, has you in a tizzy about what I said? We can sort that out first, then you can answer my question. Which is courteous of me, since I asked you first.

Why do you lie?
Use your big boy words. What, specifically, has you in a tizzy about what I said? We can sort that out first, then you can answer my question. Which is courteous of me, since I asked you first.

You said Trump sold the Kurds to Erdogan. That is a bald-faced lie, you pretentious lying asshole!

That means your question is irrelevant.

He’s not bringing them home, he’s sending 2000 to Saudi Arabia. But you gullible fools think he’s on America’s side.

Why do you lie?

You said Trump sold the Kurds to Erdogan. That is a bald-faced lie, you pretentious lying asshole!

That means your question is irrelevant.
Got evidence it’s a lie?

He’s not bringing them home, he’s sending 2000 to Saudi Arabia. But you gullible fools think he’s on America’s side.
Another Trump Bait and Switch scam.

The Bait
Tell everyone troops are coming home and disengaging from middle east military operations.

The Switch
Deploy 2,000 troops to Saudi Arabia.

You said Trump sold the Kurds to Erdogan
Correct. Unless you are implying he just gave them away for free? That's even worse, of course. So yes, our president, known as being transactional, sold the kurds to turkey.

Sorry,maybe if i powder your ass and pretend we have a normal president, and put it differently:

Trump made a concession to Turkey after a meeting with Erdogan. Trump, the master negotiator,certainly won at least one concession in return.

What do you suppose turkey paid for them? Oops, sorry, i forgot you are sensitive:

What concession do you suppose Turkey made in return?

Sorry, if this is to heavy for you, I give you permission to bow out and find a more comfy topic somewhere else.

Turkey's Syria invasion: Member of US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

Fox news once again is betraying the president by running this hit job against the president, they are showing that instead of being loyal to Trump, they are being loyal to the warmongering Democrats who want all out never-ending war in the Middle East -- and they have always wanted this -- ever since they forced Bush to invade Iraq.

"A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.

'I am ashamed for the first time in my career,' said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The hardened service member is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria."

Really? This was the first time you were ashamed?? You must have had a short career -- are you telling me you were not ashamed to have been serving under a Kenyan muslim terrorist fake president who wasn't even born here?? Michelle Obama is a man too and their kids were stolen...

This deep state plant posing as special forces went on to say “Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” the military source on the ground said. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."

Trump fired back at his detractors by reminding them that the Kurds are not really that great anyway and they never helped in WW2 and they were not there on the beaches of Normandy, so fuck em. As long as Trump is bringing the troops home, he can tell any lie or use any excuse he likes -- as long as they are brought back...….and if things get too out of hand over there with ISIS or any other terrorist group, we can re-invade and blame it on the Democrats anyway -- so its a win-win either way... #MAGA!

He’ll live. Longer probably.

Trump family makes money off of 130 bussinesses in Turkey, Trump Towers Istambul being one of them.

They make ZERO form the Kurds.

Roll that up and smoke it next time you bring up Biden's son having a job in Ukraine.

ed3636128f5c4d3cf36e0204006c57f6.jpg

Any reports on what the escaped ISIS prisoners are doing? Have they begun lopping off Kurd heads or smashing babies against stone walls? Any civilians lined up beside open trenches and executed?

Any reports on what the escaped ISIS prisoners are doing? Have they begun lopping off Kurd heads or smashing babies against stone walls? Any civilians lined up beside open trenches and executed?
There are no escaped ISIS prisoners. Trump said that he made the deal, because Turkey was taking custody of them. You must be on drugs or something.

I'd just like someone to really explain the situation better. Does anyone really know what is going on there? The alliances and issues?

I admit, I can't claim outrage or support, the entire issue sounds so unhealthy. I certainly wouldn't want to be an uninformed U.S soldier there wondering "why".

Can anyone truly explain the alliances and objective there in an honest, unbiased manner? If so, I will listen.
If you are someone who can't let go of the fact that we should have never been in Iraq (which I am) -- any justification for being over there is just reverse engineering after the fact.

But the general consensus is....the Kurds were the ones most willing to fight terrorists when most others in the region did not...and the Kurds were the most effective at defeating the terrorists, when most others were not....

However, we can't be there indefinitely -- its time to take the L and admit that we have been conned for years about this war on terror -- and we should be mindful to never allow it to happen again and it needs to be bipartisan -- because when a new admin is in office, I fear people will get a new sudden case of amnesia again

Well, if they were willing to fight the terrorists, it would seem we should support them. Is this an issue of choosing one terrorist over another?

Also, what is this I hear of the ISIS fighters being held? Is this because nations won't repatriate them?

This is about as offensive as anything. if you as a nation choose to accept people, they are citizens, and leave for terrorism, as much as I hate it, you have to have them come back and face trial (if needed). Or, choose not to let them in your country to begin with!

If you, or others can answer some of these questions, I would appreciate it. I'm in the dark, though googling some of the history there
Yes, they are holding ISIS fighters and yes, they are having issues sending these terrorists back to their country of origin.....

The fear is that with the coming Turkish invasion, those ISIS fighters would be freed....I truly don't care if they are freed or if they are all executed -- the pipeline of terrorists seems never-ending -- for every 1 we killed, 2 more are created.

Let the people over there sort it out

Why are ISIS terrorists being “held” in prisons?
If the Kurds were smart they would execute those animals.

Turkey's Syria invasion: Member of US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

Fox news once again is betraying the president by running this hit job against the president, they are showing that instead of being loyal to Trump, they are being loyal to the warmongering Democrats who want all out never-ending war in the Middle East -- and they have always wanted this -- ever since they forced Bush to invade Iraq.

"A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.

'I am ashamed for the first time in my career,' said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The hardened service member is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria."

Really? This was the first time you were ashamed?? You must have had a short career -- are you telling me you were not ashamed to have been serving under a Kenyan muslim terrorist fake president who wasn't even born here?? Michelle Obama is a man too and their kids were stolen...

This deep state plant posing as special forces went on to say “Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” the military source on the ground said. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."

Trump fired back at his detractors by reminding them that the Kurds are not really that great anyway and they never helped in WW2 and they were not there on the beaches of Normandy, so fuck em. As long as Trump is bringing the troops home, he can tell any lie or use any excuse he likes -- as long as they are brought back...….and if things get too out of hand over there with ISIS or any other terrorist group, we can re-invade and blame it on the Democrats anyway -- so its a win-win either way... #MAGA!

FOX is finally reporting the Facts and news?

That world Loyalty only goes one way with trump....He demands it and then throws those loyal to him under the bus....

Forum List

Back