MSM doing it again

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
I am watching the morning news networks. All are pushing the same meme.

WE MUST STAY IN SYRIA OR THE SKY WILL FALL.

You know the MSM will always take sides against Trump. If you want to take care of your blood pressure, you should avoid all that incendiary media with their constant drumbeat of rebellion. That BS is bad for the human mind and body.

Even Republicans are attacking Trumps impulsive decision

You know the MSM will always take sides against Trump. If you want to take care of your blood pressure, you should avoid all that incendiary media with their constant drumbeat of rebellion. That BS is bad for the human mind and body.
Agreed. I seldom watch their propaganda. It was just an experiment this morning to see if they would do as I suspected. They did.

Just further proving they are compromised.

Obama started that conflict , So, Dems are right: if Trump pulls out of Syria the SKY WILL FALL on them. Amen.

Last edited:
Even Republicans are attacking Trumps impulsive decision
It's not impulsive, but yes, many Republicans like myself strongly oppose it.

Mostly, Republicans aren't like Democrats, who instinctively shouted unqualified lemming support for Obama when he sent a plane load of cash to sponsor terrorism.

Well I think they are all full of shit. I'd like all our soldiers pulled out of the entire ME.

We've lost enough blood and treasure over there and have spent trillions of dollars.

With luck maybe they will all kill themselves. The world would be a better place if they did.

War profiteering is not beholden to any one party. Unless we count the corporate one....

Forum List

Back