Meltdown in Orlando Airport

Last edited:
If that ain't child abuse, I don't know what is.

I believe this is referred to as a "Chimpout"?
Like this:

MilkyHatefulGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

I've seen some bad behavior at ticket counters, but this might be the worst I've seen.

Well there it is: another unhinged black woman who thinks laws to apply to her and little children who've already been taught that any failure to comply with society may lead to a jail term and criminal conviction these days in America.
A Karen, and trust me....there's a LOT of white ones.

I've seen some bad behavior at ticket counters, but this might be the worst I've seen.

It was heartbreaking to listen to her daughter screaming for her mom to stop. Someone needs to take those kids away from her immediately. She traumatized the fuck out of those kids. Guess what happens next? She goes to jail and the terrified kids are left with strangers at an airport until someone can be contacted to pick them up. What a fucking c***.

Do society a favor and shoot that bitch in the face.

Well there it is: another unhinged black woman who thinks laws to apply to her and little children who've already been taught that any failure to comply with society may lead to a jail term and criminal conviction these days in America.
Yup, love how she yells “fuck wit me, fuck wit me”, because she is brainwashed into believing she is always the victim.

The difference is we don’t glorify them or defend their shit.

Oh, you have video on a white woman smashing up a place recently? I can find you hundreds of videos of black people doing it. Quit making excuses for this failed subculture. Pretending like this never ending black violence is a normal thing that every other group does, isnt helping black people.

Forum List

Back