David Xavier Castro, High school student headed home from Astros game with family, on life support, was shot inside his car in road rage incident

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

we're stuck with this gun violence thing and we can't seem to reform it. FIX IT NOW!
Your definition of "fixing it" is to fuck everyone over.

No.
Go pound sand.

we're stuck with this gun violence thing and we can't seem to reform it. FIX IT NOW!

No.
Go pound sand.

Could you have defended your family from this armed road rage attack?

Another black male in a white buick is the shooter-----something tells me that he likely has a nice long criminal record and couldn't legally own a gun. What gun laws do you think would have stopped his sorry ass?

Another black male in a white buick is the shooter-----something tells me that he likely has a nice long criminal record and couldn't legally own a gun. What gun laws do you think would have stopped his sorry ass?

Horrible.........

Horrible.........
Yes, it is. The boy is being reported dead by his father now.
BLM love of criminals ending may have stopped this
Keeping criminals locked up may have stopped this
Ending welfare for idiots breeding for a paycheck may have prevented this.
Taking away guns for the law abidding would have simply encouraged more criminals to shoot whoever else offended them.

No.
Go pound sand.

I have.

I moved them out of Houston.

No.
Go pound sand.

I have.

Well done. Where you at now? We're loving life in Hill Country!

No.
Go pound sand.

I have.

Well done. Where you at now? We're loving life in Hill Country!
West of the Brazos, and working a new gig.

Life is good.

Forum List

Back