Meltdown in Orlando Airport

Can you imagine if a small white cop tried to arrest her - the drama that may have played out...? It was very wise to have a big black bouncer dude handle it the way nobody else probably could have .

As someone already said , it's unbelievable it took them so long.

I've seen some bad behavior at ticket counters, but this might be the worst I've seen.

Remember when being on time--"timeliness" was a culture of white supremacy and white teachers, etc, should not expect that of certain students?

This is what you get when you do not. So what, are we going to hold up airplanes, which messes up the entire complex system across the entire very large nation, because timeliness is white supremacy?

No. I think you should understand: if you are late to the airport, you WILL miss your flight and YOU will have to pay the difference to book a new flight. This is equal opportunity. It is the same if you are black, white, brown or whatever you are. They don't care. The plane leaves on time. Even if you throw a major fit.

I believe this is referred to as a "Chimpout"?
Like this:

MilkyHatefulGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Man, I bet those monkey blows hurt!

I've seen some bad behavior at ticket counters, but this might be the worst I've seen.

Remember when being on time--"timeliness" was a culture of white supremacy and white teachers, etc, should not expect that of certain students?

This is what you get when you do not. So what, are we going to hold up airplanes, which messes up the entire complex system across the entire very large nation, because timeliness is white supremacy?

No. I think you should understand: if you are late to the airport, you WILL miss your flight and YOU will have to pay the difference to book a new flight. This is equal opportunity. It is the same if you are black, white, brown or whatever you are. They don't care. The plane leaves on time. Even if you throw a major fit.
smithsonian-talking-about-race.png

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.png

Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture

smithsonian-talking-about-race.png

smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.png

Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture

This is the most laughably ridiculous thing I've seen all day, maybe at least in a week, and that's saying something. It's conflation of standard wise principles all humans should live by and just basic preferences. It's ridiculous and lazy. This is the Smithsonian?

I wish I were surprised

ASPECTS & ASSUMPTIONS OF WHITENESS & WHITE CULTURE IN THE UNITED STATES
  1. No matter what, being born light skinned dooms one to a life of eternal victimhood and constant harassment thanks to all those scary darkies out there.
  2. No matter what.

Wow, looks like 500mg is about $1000 worth of Ketamine! From Wikipedia:

Military and police use[edit]​

Tranquillizer darts are not generally included in military or police less-than-lethal arsenals because no drug is yet known that would be quickly and reliably effective on humans without the risks of side effects or an overdose. This means that effective use requires an estimate of the weight of the target to be able to determine how many darts (if any) can be used. Shooting too few would result in partial effects only, while too many can kill the target. According to James Butts, former Chief of Police of Santa Monica, "Tranquilizing agents don't affect everyone uniformly. Therefore you cannot predict whether or not you have a sufficient dose to tranquilize the individual. Second, any tranquillizer will take time to enter the bloodstream and sedate the individual. If someone is advancing on you with a deadly weapon or a threatening object, there's no way a tranquillizer would take effect in the two to three seconds it would take someone to seriously injure you."
No surprise that U.S. police prefer having their instant, uncomplicated, deadly force readily available at all times. Plenty of far cheaper, slower acting drugs exist for when they're just dying to sedate someone as was the apparent case with James Butts above. Given a choice I'm sure many would opt for something more like the "Adventure Force Motorized Gatling Machine Gun Rapid Fire Dart Blaster" with say 5 or 10mg of Valium per dart or so. Cheap thrills for even the most persnickety and deranged law enforcement professional.

Well there it is: another unhinged black woman who thinks laws to apply to her and little children who've already been taught that any failure to comply with society may lead to a jail term and criminal conviction these days in America.
A Karen, and trust me....there's a LOT of white ones.
Oh, you have video on a white woman smashing up a place recently? I can find you hundreds of videos of black people doing it. Quit making excuses for this failed subculture. Pretending like this never ending black violence is a normal thing that every other group does, isnt helping black people.
Politicians and activists do not want it to stop. And if we can improve this it will improve us all.

Forum List

Back