Melania wears jacket that says “I don’t care, do u” after visiting migrant facility

It was message.......it was not done by accident............

She just mocked the media...................and the leftist brigades..........
:iyfyus.jpg:
She mocked those kids.
She is not a serious First Lady. She is an embarrassment. Cruel and thoughtless. She knew how it would be taken and she didn't care. I believe her.

I agree! Unlike Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Laura Bush - Melania brings nothing to the White House except some expensive clothes. She's a waste. Also, is she an illegal alien? I've never seen a marriage license or her immigration papers.
Poor little loser, you are so butt hurt. Lol! Thanks for the laughs!

I'm tired of your stalking and flaming - so I'm now placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, enjoy your butt hurt, I know I will continue to do so.

Also, I tire of all your flaming, so again, we have proved you are a hypocrite! Take care and I’ll see you around!

Liar. It was BEFORE she got to the facility and she had changed by the time she got there. Keep whining. Unlike you democrat swine the Trump presidency puts AMERICANS first.
lol don’t you see how dumb you sound? So she wore it before she departed on a direct trip there. That somehow makes it better? Why the fuck would she even do it? You have no idea.

And the only reason you pretend to care is it’s Trump’s wife, had this been Obama’s wife, you’d be making lots of stupid partisan excuses.

Liar. It was BEFORE she got to the facility and she had changed by the time she got there. Keep whining. Unlike you democrat swine the Trump presidency puts AMERICANS first.
lol don’t you see how dumb you sound? So she wore it before she departed on a direct trip there. That somehow makes it better? Why the fuck would she even do it? You have no idea.
Facts are you STILL lied,President Trump explained why she wore it and no one but butt hurt TDS stricken anti Americans care!

And the only reason you pretend to care is it’s Trump’s wife, had this been Obama’s wife, you’d be making lots of stupid partisan excuses.
Um no I really wouldn’t. I’ve criticized Obama many times on this forum. You people on the other hand pretend Trump is perfect.

Facts are you STILL lied,President Trump explained why she wore it and no one but butt hurt TDS stricken anti Americans care!
On Donald explained why she wore it. Of course. How silly of me. See all this time I thought he was a lying piece of shit.

Is Melania retarded? She must have a Forrest Gump IQ to have worn that jacket.

Melania’s ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Jacket Erupts All-Day Firestorm

Colbert Mocks Melania’s Jacket: Was ‘Womp Womp’ Your First Choice?

DgRD9UVXkAAILEK.jpg

DgRCgDwXkAA--GG.jpg

Last edited:
So we all know the first lady loves fashion, the girl on the right is not her.

download (46).jpeg

So, let's consider a few facts.

This rich model wore a $39 jacket in front of the cameras. Her staff says her fashion is always intentional.

Now... I wonder who she was trying to communicate with, via the media. Could there be someone in her life that watches too much TV and whom people feel they can only reach through the media?

hmm....

Melania's pubic speech has always been compassionate. I wonder if she could have been throwing someone's comments back in his face?

This rich model wore a $39 jacket in front of the cameras. Her staff says her fashion is always intentional.

Now... I wonder who she was trying to communicate with, via the media. Could there be someone in her life that watches too much TV and whom people feel they can only reach through the media?

hmm....

Melania's pubic speech has always been compassionate. I wonder if she could have been throwing someone's comments back in his face?

You're right on the money , I agree ..

hmm....

It took a while for that to occur to me... but now it's clear as day.... she put Donnie on blast...

hmm....

It took a while for that to occur to me... but now it's clear as day.... she put Donnie on blast...

She putting both on blast ..the media and her husband, she is doing it her way and she is shutting out the pressure of criticism in her mind..

Melania Trump does things her way - CNNPolitics

170417143702-melania-trump-0417-restricted-super-169.jpg

hmm....

She putting both on blast ..the media and her husband, she is doing it her way and she is shutting out the pressure of criticism in her mind..

View attachment 200253
How is she putting the media on blast? Wha? No, that makes no sense at all. Surely you don't buy the concocted WH version.

hmm....

View attachment 200253
How is she putting the media on blast? Wha? No, that makes no sense at all. Surely you don't buy the concocted WH version.

psy·cho·a·nal·y·sis
ˌsīkōəˈnaləsəs/
noun
  1. a system of psychological theory and therapy that aims to treat mental disorders by investigating the interaction of conscious and unconscious elements in the mind and bringing repressed fears and conflicts into the conscious mind by techniques such as dream interpretation and free association.

From my link

Mrs. Trump is independent and acts independently from her husband," Grisham told CNN at the time. "She does what she feels is right and knows that she has a real opportunity through her role as first lady to have a positive impact on the lives of children. Her only focus is to effect change within our next generation."

Um no I really wouldn’t. I’ve criticized Obama many times on this forum. You people on the other hand pretend Trump is perfect.

Nut job, I’ve criticized Trump on many issues, more spending, cutting taxes, bombing Syria and several other issues, so once again, you are wrong, just as you are wrong crying about this, you nuts are very sensitive.

Forum List

Back