Melania Trump planning first solo international trip to Africa in October

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Well ..... If Michelle can visit Africa .... why can't Melania.

vQYQIFEZ7ncB1-pqCJJ1vkoJUaDFb6nBhHxRZqedjiiUo4WdUv_ISmxTKjfsHA7_oWY0v3nSDhKs-nU1TDw=pf-w200-h200

The first lady told The Associated Press in a written statement Monday that she's looking forward to learning about the issues that children living on the continent ...

Global News
today

Actually, I think she might be doing this to assert her independence from Trump. Maybe she's doing this just to piss off her husband.

I mean, she doesn't sleep in the same room as him either at the WH or when traveling abroad, and she also watches CNN.

I wonder if Trump is going to become the first president to be divorced while serving as president?

Actually, I think she might be doing this to assert her independence from Trump. Maybe she's doing this just to piss off her husband.

I mean, she doesn't sleep in the same room as him either at the WH or when traveling abroad, and she also watches CNN.

I wonder if Trump is going to become the first president to be divorced while serving as president?
Did you put Russian spies in da WH? You creep!

Melania is starting to appear as an empty headed wannabe, kinda sad as she is an immigrant family's child. All of her photos are ads for designer clothing or other pretentious items. Maybe being an immigrant family's child, fancy clothing is all you need, reminds one of Manafort and his expensive oddities. Shallow people are so boring. The old fashioned American good heart is missing in this administration at all levels.

"In a yet more bewildering juxtaposition, we are asked to regard Melania Trump, the wife of @realDonaldTrump, as an enemy of cyberbullying. Melania Trump—the wife of the man who just asked Congress to siphon seven billion dollars away from children’s health care, who champions policies that tear immigrant children away from their families—intends to fight for kids. She will do this with inspirational rhetoric, as well as material plagiarized from the previous Administration: the White House Web site reproduced an Obama-era booklet on teen-agers and the Internet with an updated byline (“by Melania Trump and the Federal Trade Commission”) but with the same pagination errors. Even the motto is a playground attempt to one-up “Be better,” the catchphrase that Michelle Obama delivered to a rapturous live audience during an interview with Oprah Winfrey." Katy Waldman

The Childlike Strangeness of Melania Trump’s “Be Best” Campaign

Here’s How Much Melania Trump’s Military Flights Cost Taxpayers

Trump inaugural committee paid $26 million to friend of first lady Melania Trump

Last edited:

vQYQIFEZ7ncB1-pqCJJ1vkoJUaDFb6nBhHxRZqedjiiUo4WdUv_ISmxTKjfsHA7_oWY0v3nSDhKs-nU1TDw=pf-w200-h200

The first lady told The Associated Press in a written statement Monday that she's looking forward to learning about the issues that children living on the continent ...

Global News
today

Are you Cons going to complain about the costs to taxpayers like you constantly did wh Michelle?
This doesnt sound like a vacation. If Melania was vacationing, do you think she'd go to fucking Africa? :laugh:

Global News
today

Are you Cons going to complain about the costs to taxpayers like you constantly did wh Michelle?
Going to Spain for shopping trips to your daughters doesn't sound like this kind of trip.

Why is she going? what could she offer in experience & ability in international relationships? maybe she will learn something to increase her world view.

You know, when she wore her "I don't really care" jacket to the border, well.........I'd expect her to wear a "where's the beef" t-shirt while visiting starving kids.

Forum List

Back