How will the Mueller Team throw the Ds under the bus to save their own butts?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Is the Manafort Trial mistrial deliberate in order to wrap up the investigation and get out of the blowback and will it work? I don't know.

He will be found guilty on all but perhaps the one count the Jury is still debating, and after that he’s set to face a whole slew of other charges

Rational common sense-thinking folks find it appalling that it's only Trump and his associates being investigated. It's certainly no coincidence. They know full-well who was behind these 'investigations.' All of them were initiated by Obama and Clinton. They used the CIA, FBI, and other Government apparatuses, to harass the opposition's candidate. It's as Un-American as it gets. It's something we all thought only happened in Banana Republics.

When their Witch Hunt is over, it'll be time to investigate Obama and Clinton. We already know they paid foreigners to influence our Election. There's your Collusion. All folks need to do is look to the Ohr-Steele connection. It connects the Obama Administration to the Collusion. It was a Conspiracy to destroy the opposition's candidate. They all need to be thoroughly investigated.

Last edited:
As to the OP's question, i don't think so. I think it's more so about decent folks seeing what it's about. It's a very dirty political Witch Hunt. If Manafort was a Democrat operative, no investigations would have been initiated.

I'm not saying Manafort hasn't done any wrong, because i really don't know. But i do know he was targeted solely because of his connection to Trump. Hopefully folks will understand what's going on, and make Democrats pay. But i guess we'll see.

Rational common sense-thinking folks find it appalling that it's only Trump and his associates being investigated. It's certainly no coincidence. They know full-well who was behind these 'investigations.' All of them were initiated by Obama and Clinton. They used the CIA, FBI, and other Government apparatuses, to harass the opposition's candidate. It's as Un-American as it gets. It's something we all thought only happened in Banana Republics.

When their 'Witch Hunt is over, it'll be time to investigate Obama and Clinton. We already know they paid foreigners to influence our Election. There's your Collusion. All folks need to do is look to the Ohr-Steele connection. It connects the Obama Administration to the Collusion. It was a Conspiracy to destroy the opposition's candidate. They all need to be thoroughly investigated.
dude, the collusion is the Mueller investigation.

When their 'Witch Hunt is over, it'll be time to investigate Obama and Clinton. We already know they paid foreigners to influence our Election. There's your Collusion. All folks need to do is look to the Ohr-Steele connection. It connects the Obama Administration to the Collusion. It was a Conspiracy to destroy the opposition's candidate. They all need to be thoroughly investigated.

Excellent observation. Good on ya. :thup:

I would say there is no crying in politics, but truth be told, the crying everyone on both sides is doing, is about all I find politics is worth. It kind of kills the idea "everyone loves the circus when it comes town" on the other hand.

This could be the worst mid-terms for the party out of power in at least a century.

spot on

all Americans should be alarmed, sad times we live in...

the mere fact that not one demoloser has been investigated is just demonstration of the conspiracy and the obstruction to the election process. It is truly amazing. And the numbers of those in this corruption is mind boggling. Wow. Even the republicans in congress with the known corruption already exposed and nothing, not a fking demoloser under investigation is just fascinating.

Excellent observation. Good on ya. :thup:
well they are trying to change an election without any evidence, hampering the business of the elected president, all for the mere point of hate. that is an enemy. by definition, they are all enemies of the people who elected trump. every fking one of them.

spot on

Yeah, i'm confident Manafort wouldn't be on trial if he was a Democrat. Just look to those who initiated these 'investigations.' There's your answers. Hopefully decent folks understand what's going on. Time for the tables to be turned. Time to investigate Obama and Clinton.

Last edited:

the mere fact that not one demoloser has been investigated is just demonstration of the conspiracy and the obstruction to the election process. It is truly amazing. And the numbers of those in this corruption is mind boggling. Wow. Even the republicans in congress with the known corruption already exposed and nothing, not a fking demoloser under investigation is just fascinating.

Yeah, it's certainly no coincidence it's only Trump and his associates being investigated. All of these 'investigations' were initiated by Obama and Clinton. If Manafort was a Democrat, he wouldn't be on trial right now. He was targeted only because of his connection to Trump. Let's hope most Americans know what's going on. Time to turn the tables.

The Leftist Power Apparatus is still in tact. It will probably take another Trump term to completely flush them down the toilet.

spot on

Yeah, i'm confident Mueller wouldn't be on trial if he was a Democrat. Just look to those who initiated these 'investigations.' There's your answers. Hopefully decent folks understand what's going on. Time for the tables to be turned. Time to investigate Obama and Clinton.
mueller is on trial?

spot on

Yeah, i'm confident Mueller wouldn't be on trial if he was a Democrat. Just look to those who initiated these 'investigations.' There's your answers. Hopefully decent folks understand what's going on. Time for the tables to be turned. Time to investigate Obama and Clinton.
mueller is on trial?

My bad, i meant Manafort.

spot on

mueller is on trial?

My bad, i meant Manafort.
all good - i have to read my own posts a lot and i'm like "what the hell did i just say"? :)

Forum List

Back