Melania is the most popular Trump: Poll

free-melania-baseball-t-shirt.jpg

"my wife Melania is a woman of extraordinary grace, dignity and a rare natural beauty. It is an honor to have her stand for American women across the globe. May her first year be one of seven more." - President Trump
Dumb ass. She does NOT stand for American women. She has posed nearly naked. She's had sex with the orange whore. This alone should tell you something about her that is definitely not pretty.

America adores Melania. And what's not to adore she's a classic beauty.
What? She lets the orange whore screw her. Filthy and disgusting. Hope that she gets paid a lot for her "work." The only Americans who "adore" her are the sex freaks.

Sure, she's the innocent victim in all this, along with Baron. They didn't ask for this.
She's not innocent. She's complicit. The whole Trump Klan is corrupt. The only innocent one is Barron. Unfortunately, he'll probably wind up like the rest of the clown siblings in his family.
Oh please. Lighten up.
Not possible for some. They have been inflamed by the DNCMSM, so logical thinking is no longer possible. They have become rabid non-thinking drones.

Sure, she's the innocent victim in all this, along with Baron. They didn't ask for this.
She's not innocent. She's complicit. The whole Trump Klan is corrupt. The only innocent one is Barron. Unfortunately, he'll probably wind up like the rest of the clown siblings in his family.
Oh please. Lighten up.
Not possible for some. They have been inflamed by the DNCMSM, so logical thinking is no longer possible. They have become rabid non-thinking drones.
This "everybody on the other side is evil" crap has long since become tedious as hell.

Melania is the most popular Trump: Poll

so the one that does nothing is the most popular...
Typical white worship.......a female that doesn't talk, can't put a full sentence together without a cheat sheet, who's husband treat her like arm candy only when necessary and who hasn't a clue on how to govern as first lady, only to pick a subject that her husband has mastered...bullying.....yeah, I can see white america's appeal to this mindless mop.

Oh please. Lighten up.
This "everybody on the other side is evil" crap has long since become tedious as hell.
It sells with a lot of Americans. Fox News did great when BO reigned. Now CNN and MSLSD do great.

It also divides Americans so that they are unaware of what is really going on.

Typical white worship.......a female that doesn't talk, can't put a full sentence together without a cheat sheet, who's husband treat her like arm candy only when necessary and who hasn't a clue on how to govern as first lady, only to pick a subject that her husband has mastered...bullying.....yeah, I can see white america's appeal to this mindless mop.
She speaks five languages. She may speak English (not her first language) better than you.

If her husband had a (D) after his name, you'd say she's brilliant.

She didn't ask for this. Not everything has to be a personal attack.

She speaks five languages. She may speak English (not her first language) better than you.

If her husband had a (D) after his name, you'd say she's brilliant.

She didn't ask for this. Not everything has to be a personal attack.
yeah...if Trump were a D, the media would proclaim his wife the most intelligent woman in the world....just as they did with Mrs. BO and Mrs. Bubba.

I agree 100% with those posters who admire the First Lady.

She dresses excellently, she carries herself like a true lady, and -- above all -- she avoids discussing controversial topics.

She plays very well the role of a First Lady: To accompany her husband and to be a gracious hostess.

As a result, most Americans (regardless of political affiliation) can either admire or ignore her.

There is no need for anyone to dislike her.

I also think that the former First Lady did a good job. Her emphasis on getting children to eat healthful food was constructive. I was, however, disappointed that on a few occasions, she did raise controversial topics. I felt that doing so was unhelpful.

Forum List

Back