Melania is the most popular Trump: Poll

She is an angel

MelaniaTrumpAngelWhiteDior-640x480.jpg

First Ladies are usually pretty popular.

Especially after Michelle, who can blame the people?

• Banned
"my wife Melania is a woman of extraordinary grace, dignity and a rare natural beauty. It is an honor to have her stand for American women across the globe. May her first year be one of seven more." - President Trump

"my wife Melania is a woman of extraordinary grace, dignity and a rare natural beauty. It is an honor to have her stand for American women across the globe. May her first year be one of seven more." - President Trump
how much do you think he paid her not to divorce him?

3 others left him why not a 4th ? Especially after him cheating on her MANY times

She only has access to his money as long as they're married. The pre-nup makes sure he doesn't have to pay her off.

She only has access to his money as long as they're married. The pre-nup makes sure he doesn't have to pay her off.
WRONG blackflag It was worth millions to him to NOT have her file divorce papers before he became president

WRONG blackflag It was worth millions to him to NOT have her file divorce papers before he became president
AND mr flag ,,you think shes that stupid to not make sure she'd be getting millions if they split?

He had her sign a pre-nup so she wouldn't cost him millions. She was smart enough to pop out Barron, which means she's tied to his money for life now.

Sure, she's the innocent victim in all this, along with Baron.

They didn't ask for this.

She's not innocent. She's complicit. The whole Trump Klan is corrupt.

The only innocent one is Barron. Unfortunately, he'll probably wind up like the rest of the clown siblings in his family.

AND mr flag ,,you think shes that stupid to not make sure she'd be getting millions if they split?
She'll get as much as Trump was willing to agree to; him knowing full well that with his track record another divorce was not only possible, but likely.

He had her sign a pre-nup so she wouldn't cost him millions. She was smart enough to pop out Barron, which means she's tied to his money for life now.
what judge even a repub one would dare leave that child in trumps care? And I"M SURE in the pre nup that she gets millions if he or she goes for the 4th divorce

Forum List

Back