Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rep is what you make it, nothing more. Thanking People, shows Support, Left or Right.

And I think neg rep is a useful tool. In a perfect world, people who got negged would look inward for a reason why someone was displeased.
But this is the real world, and let's face it. Sometimes it just plain feels good to issue a virtual smack down to someone who desperately needs it.

And I think neg rep is a useful tool. In a perfect world, people who got negged would look inward for a reason why someone was displeased.
But this is the real world, and let's face it. Sometimes it just plain feels good to issue a virtual smack down to someone who desperately needs it.

You're basically warrior-light, dude, and part of the problem.

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

Trash talking former mods? Wowsa.

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

Trash talking former mods? Wowsa.

I find it amusing this is being laid at the feet of past mods and bad posters...

seems the admins here have no clue about personal responsibility and such

how many mods has this board gone thru in the last year?

seems owners/admins were more than willing to let past mods work for free and go thru some damn hard times and now they are being trashed....perhaps the owners of this board should consider that these past mods built this board .....and you profit and will profit off all their hard work

after all isnt it numbers that drive your advertising sales....

the trashing of past mods says a lot about what is wrong with this board today

trashing past mods is not gonna help the current situation

seems owners/admins were more than willing to let past mods work for free and go thru some damn hard times and now they are being trashed....perhaps the owners of this board should consider that these past mods built this board .....and you profit and will profit off all their hard work

What 'current situation'? :dunno:

Could be the reference to past mods is relatively current past mods...sour grapes and such.. just sayin

Last edited:
mods resigning etc.....i mean think about it....how many mods have left in the last year?

Well do we know if they quit or were asked to move along.

I'm not an insider (I know nothing) but it's kind of obvious somethings been going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back