Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect TM also hates gays, but I am not going to go search for proof. And how can anyone dispute what I have said? TM hates everyone, why wouldn't she hate gays?

Immie

You "suspect"?

Ernie hates gays. He's been flat out with it. TM hasn't said a thing about gays.

My point is this. I can't stand to see ANYONE skewered like TM has been here. It's ugly.

She demands proof! links! from others but does not abide by same. She ignores proof! links! provided by others - ad nauseum I might add - and continues on with her lies and talking points. She hangs like a punching bag and she gets punched. No surprise there.

And she always completely avoids on topic questions, but demands that you answer all of her questions, most of which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed. That was the final straw for me.

That is why I have moved her to the brainless bitch list and only converse with her when I have something I want to say. You have no idea how many posts I have typed but not posted in response to her idiotic posts.

It just isn't worth conversing with her.

Immie

You have examples? Because as far as I've seen recently... the ones who get 'negged into oblivion' are those who post racist shit all over the board. I would have thought that rep is bipartisan.

Pay attention to the rep growth of noobs, CG. It isn't hard to see.

actually a better example is the thanks button. The right leaning people tend to thank a lot more than the left. this is more in your face evidence of what you are saying.
No. The thanks are evidence some sort of vast, right wing conspiracy.

:cuckoo:

I'm sorry to see both Meister and Pixie step down and hope they reconsider and will at least still post here.
I have to admit, I don't see how there can be this much drama on an anonymous message board. :(

She demands proof! links! from others but does not abide by same. She ignores proof! links! provided by others - ad nauseum I might add - and continues on with her lies and talking points. She hangs like a punching bag and she gets punched. No surprise there.

And she always completely avoids on topic questions, but demands that you answer all of her questions, most of which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed. That was the final straw for me.

That is why I have moved her to the brainless bitch list and only converse with her when I have something I want to say. You have no idea how many posts I have typed but not posted in response to her idiotic posts.

It just isn't worth conversing with her.

Immie

Immie, why don't you just start another TM bashing thread in the Flame Zone?

How can you call ANYONE a "brainless bitch" and call yourself a practicing Christian?
That would be against forum policy, as was already mentioned...Why don't you listen to Ringel and fucking drop it?

Consider the possibility, even though She implied otherwise, that TM had little or nothing to do with Meister Quitting? Aren't there already enough Threads to address Issues concerning TM? We are burning out the Moderators, face it. We should be above childish squabbles, right? Make your point and move on. What is the Topic of this Thread again?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...eister-has-left-the-building.html#post5078954

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

Maybe we could consider using the Red Flag for the Serious stuff, only, considering the Site is Understaffed. Do you really need Baby-Sitters, or do you think the Mod's might make better use of their time?

I suspect TM also hates gays, but I am not going to go search for proof. And how can anyone dispute what I have said? TM hates everyone, why wouldn't she hate gays?

Immie

You "suspect"?

Ernie hates gays. He's been flat out with it. TM hasn't said a thing about gays.

My point is this. I can't stand to see ANYONE skewered like TM has been here. It's ugly.
That's complete bullshit and you know it! I'm not overly fond of you but your sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

Ernie, you have said some of the most asinine things about gays and lesbians that I've ever heard ANYWHERE.

If you want to know WHY we're not friends, look at your own posts.

You have examples? Because as far as I've seen recently... the ones who get 'negged into oblivion' are those who post racist shit all over the board. I would have thought that rep is bipartisan.

actually a better example is the thanks button. The right leaning people tend to thank a lot more than the left. this is more in your face evidence of what you are saying.

In my opinion, the thanks button is a public rep. Giving someone rep is like saying I agree, but I don't want everyone to know that I agree with you. Giving thanks is saying "Hell, yes, I agree with you and I don't give a shit who knows about it".

And I tend to give thanks to lefties and righties alike. I think I have even thanked you a few times, but don't tell anyone. I can't afford the hit to my reputation. :)

Immie

Consider the possibility, even though She implied otherwise, that TM had little or nothing to do with Meister Quitting? Aren't there already enough Threads to address Issues concerning TM? We are burning out the Moderators, face it. We should be above childish squabbles, right? Make your point and move on. What is the Topic of this Thread again?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...eister-has-left-the-building.html#post5078954

Just letting everyone know that I will not be a moderator or a poster on this board any longer.

It has nothing to do with the way Pixie has run this board, as I think she has done a great job considering the way she was treated and talked about by several members of this board.

This board has become more about cliques and witchhunts than it has about the issues. It seems that several members want to dictate how this board is run and moderated, so, by all means step and and walk the walk.

Maybe we could consider using the Red Flag for the Serious stuff, only, considering the Site is Understaffed. Do you really need Baby-Sitters, or do you think the Mod's might make better use of their time?
I know of several who have offered to help.

Imagine my surprise that the claim was made earlier in the thread that mods are hard to find.

In my opinion, the thanks button is a public rep. Giving someone rep is like saying I agree, but I don't want everyone to know that I agree with you. Giving thanks is saying "Hell, yes, I agree with you and I don't give a shit who knows about it".

And I tend to give thanks to lefties and righties alike. I think I have even thanked you a few times, but don't tell anyone. I can't afford the hit to my reputation. :)

Immie

I can't remember if you EVER repped me, one way or another.

Not to mention making better use of your own time. Why waste your time and energy with someone you can't stand? Ignore the SOB, call 'em an effin' idiot, and get on with life.

Immie

Many times and always positive, but not when you are trying to pick a fight with me.

Immie

Immie

Many times and always positive, but not when you are trying to pick a fight with me.

Immie

I will take you at your word. Do you think I'm trying to pick a fight with you now?

I know I'm not above petty squabbling.

In fact, I rather enjoy it. The pettier the better.

I'm quoting you AGAIN so that the attention whore may finally get it.

Call me pollyanna........................

You "suspect"?

That's complete bullshit and you know it! I'm not overly fond of you but your sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

Ernie, you have said some of the most asinine things about gays and lesbians that I've ever heard ANYWHERE.

If you want to know WHY we're not friends, look at your own posts.

Let's drop this Sky. We can take it to Private message if you want.
This thread is to honor and acknowledge the departure of 2 valued members. The person who started it down this slippery slope is gone. All public discussion of her should be gone as well and the thread returned to what it was for the first 3 or 4 pages, a tribute to friends.

What? And change this thread? After 800 posts? ???

No, the flame war should go in the flame zone since it appears to be taking over the thread. The reason I'm keeping this open, other then the current round of flaming should be obvious.
Any further continuation of this current flame war, in this thread, will see the posts trashed.
Can I be any more Gunny for you guys?

For those who missed this. This means everyone. Move it or drop it.

;)

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

:thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_H-LY4Jb2M]Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
Paul Simon - Slip Slidin' Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back