Megyn kelly will choke on her own poll?

KELLY.jpg
---
What a babe! Yummmmm ...
View attachment 63970

Yo, now you know where she is coming from, you win a good student STAR!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

What were the poll results?
Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, sorry to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!
---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!
I don't care what her politics are; she gives me a hard-on when i see her & fantasize ...
:)

How odd, that's exactly what Trump does for Vigilante.
---
I did not realize that Vigilante is gay.

Read his posts, he's gay for Trump.

You know, Trump loved Megyn until she asked him a tough question. Then suddenly she is a horrible person.

I'm sure that applies the same to his devout followers. They will be awesome until they question him then he will destroy them.

Do you want to give this man power?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
You know, Trump loved Megyn until she asked him a tough question. Then suddenly she is a horrible person.

I'm sure that applies the same to his devout followers. They will be awesome until they question him then he will destroy them.

Do you want to give this man power?
Absolutely.

Fox News Poll: Trump still leads national race for GOP nomination

Donald Trump continues to dominate the race for the Republican nomination, according to a new Fox News national poll of registered voters.

Trump leads with 36 percent among self-identified GOP primary voters. Ted Cruz captures 19 percent and Marco Rubio receives 15 percent.

Fox News Poll: Trump still leads national race for GOP nomination | Fox News

About Megyn...

Don’t believe the hype — Megyn Kelly is not catching up to Bill O’Reilly in the cable news ratings. Each week, she has been falling further and further behind.

When averaging ratings for the previous week on Zap2It, Bill O’Reilly averaged 2.91 million viewers a night while Kelly averaged 2.33 million. Some believe Megyn Kelly is losing viewers because of constantly bashing Donald Trump, even though many of her viewers are big fans.

Read more at Bill O’Reilly Outshines Megyn Kelly In Cable News Ratings

:)

Megyn Kelly has choked on a lot of poles. How do you think a no talent whore like her go a high paying job?

KELLY.jpg

What a WHORE!

All statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact

Cruz Campaign Pushes Photoshopped Image of Rubio Shaking Hands with Obama

She married into it? no wait, that was hillary...

Wow, she is a hottie though even if you are a misogynist

Megyn Kelly poses like a slut and accuses Donald Trump of being a misogynist. Fox News the home of whores and hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: 555

Forum List

Back