Megyn kelly will choke on her own poll?

What were the poll results?

Yo, Hi Skye! Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, sorry to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Yo, Hi Skye! Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, soory to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!

"GTP"

Hello Rambo!

I know, Kelly has changed so much, she has become tough as nails and in general not a pleasant personality in these last few years :(

Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, sorry to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!
---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!
I don't care what her politics are; she gives me a hard-on when i see her & fantasize ...
:)

Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

Yo, Hi Skye! Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, soory to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!

"GTP"

Hello Rambo!

I know, Kelly has changed so much, she has become tough as nails and in general not a pleasant personality in these last few years :(

Yo, true, her ratings will go down, thanks to people like me!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Megan is a waste of flesh on Fox News, sorry to say? But she is a real DUMMY! She might know what she studied in college? But she is a one-way female!!!
---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!
I don't care what her politics are; she gives me a hard-on when i see her & fantasize ...

Yo, happy for you loser, hope you live a long life?

"GTP"
5ad3feec809ce6d6d7b051341cd6b33c.jpg

---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!

How odd, that's exactly what Trump does for Vigilante.

---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!

---
I did not realize that Vigilante is gay.

Yo, she has no clue what the hell she is talking about, when it comes to a Conservative Voter!

"GTP"
85a80ce7c53efb60fd6097879907a83e.jpg

---
Megan is a hottie!
Beauty & brains. SEXY!

---
I did not realize that Vigilante is gay.

Yo? Check between your legs?

"GTP"

Forum List

Back