Meghan MCcain on her dad

jschuck12001

Sep 5, 2008
Florida
Meghan McCain Today Show Interview: My Dad Was "Notoriously Rebellious, Not A Good Student, Dated A Stripper"

Sounds like a good candidate for Prez. I knew little Johnny was a player.

Meghan McCain Today Show Interview: My Dad Was "Notoriously Rebellious, Not A Good Student, Dated A Stripper"

I didn't know 894th out of 899th was "a good student." I thought it was just plain bad.

If I had done that at any point in my life for school, I'd be embarrassed.

Dated a stripper though eh?

Sounds like Bill Clinton and John McCain would have a fun time if they had the White House to party with. :lol:

McBush is a lying sack of shit.

Watch this video....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvehP7vV9s]YouTube - John McCain Reformed Maverick[/ame]

Bill Clinton fondled the trailer park rejects.

I bet you still voted for him.

John Kerry had a lower GPA than Bush, married two rich women and lied about his medals.

And I bet you couldn't date a stripper even with a bag of money tied around your neck.

John Kerry had a lower GPA than Bush, married two rich women and lied about his medals.

And I bet you couldn't date a stripper even with a bag of money tied around your neck.
The swift boat allegations have been proven unfounded and as for Clinton you gives a shit who he fondled are economy was great and the unemployment rate at all time low. Maybe Bush needs a blow job he probably hasn't had one in thirty years.

Your crazy bud, I grew up in Florida, land of the strippers, I have dated a few and loved every minute of it. If I supported John Mccain its not like I wouldnt vote for him because he had bad grades and dates strippers, only a conservative would hold that against him. I just think its funny.

Last edited:
Your crazy bud, I grew up in Florida, land of the strippers, I have dated a few and loved every minute of it. If I supported John Mccain its not like I wouldnt vote for him because he had bad grades and dates strippers, only a conservative would hold that against him. I just think its funny.
Exactly!

:banned03:

Nobody had a worse high school GPA then Bush, not even you

Forum List

Back